TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

How long do you have to reply? It is 6 am and I haven't slept yet wondering if I'd win.

Edited by ViperSwan

Didn't win put congratulations to all that did smile.gif

(I did end up setting myself up for disappointment)

Oh yes, all help will be greatly appreciated!!! wub.gif

I'll try to PM you my code once I know whether or not it goes through. I checked to make sure no one currently had it, so hopefully no one else put it in. Or you can just check my scroll once dragons get sent out. I'm delirious with joy (though the delirium might actually be from lack of sleep, since it's past 5am here... Way too excited to sleep).

How long do you have to reply? It is 6 am and I haven't slept yet wondering if I'd win.

Check the link, it will tell you if you've won or not. =)

didn't win :/. there goes all hope for any good trading i had for this entire year...

the trading prices are simply outrageous. how am i expected to finish all my pretty lines if i cant even get the dragons i need D: which reminds me, back to the val 09 x gold iou hunt. Gratz to all the winners.

i think it'll take some weeks before the eggs will reach the winners.

I'm excited to see which codes they all choose! smile.gif

Am i right that these are then called 2015 lines?

It'd be 2014 I think, as that is the year the raffle was (thus the page is raffle14).

And Viper, you have 2 weeks, but if the page does not say you won then you'll have to hope for redraw following others not replying

I'm literally crying right now

I won a silver tinsel...

I just

Oh gods I can't even I just ;;w;;

Not a winner - but huge congrats to those that did

Can we get a linkie of AmazonWarriors winners advice guide up as see one public announcement already (trying to locate now)

I won a silver tinsel...

I just

Congrats! That's the first Silver I've noticed in this thread I think xd.png

For some reason my brain is now fixating on the redraw and aiming hopes at that. No brain, stop that :<

I won a silver tinsel...

I just

Congrats! That's easily my favourite of the prize sprites biggrin.gif

Oh my goodness!!!!! I can't believe it! I won a Silver Shimmer! xd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.png

I put in my code choice and it redirected me to the xmas messages... I hope it went through ok... *worries* Guess I'm still in shock at winning something!

PS. It's my choice to become 'public' so please don't bombard me with pm's for offspring, I'll just ignore most of them. biggrin.gif

Congrats to all the other winners and thank you TJ! wub.gif

Oh forget it, congrats to the winners! Don't forget about EvenGen lineages please! wink.gif

That will be a definate natli! wink.gif

Edited by Raphy

Congrats Raphy! I'm so curious to see all the codes since most people seem to go for a custom code (obviously) biggrin.gif

Thanks Sany, I was silly and asked for Raphy laugh.gif

http://dragcave.net/holidays14/raffle

Since TJ didn't post this link, I think there might be a tiny hope that the winners aren't coded yet?

Oh forget it, congrats to the winners! Don't forget about EvenGen lineages please! wink.gif

I was having the same tiny little hope laugh.gif I have to restrain my brain from thinking about it and about the redraw xd.png

Even though I didn't win (yet laugh.gif ) I'm really looking forward the high amount of tinselkin and shimmerkin that are going to invade the AP wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I was having the same tiny little hope laugh.gif I have to restrain my brain from thinking about it and about the redraw xd.png

Even though I didn't win (yet laugh.gif ) I'm really looking forward the high amount of tinselkin and shimmerkin that are going to invade the AP wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I am so glad I'm not the only one who stalks the AP for those! xd.png

Thanks Sany, I was silly and asked for Raphy laugh.gif

Ahaha, that's perfect xd.png

I could never get my nickname because a Thuwed stole it haha.

Congrats to Raphy and Leafeonne! ^.^ Good luck with getting the code you want, too, Leafeonne. thumbs_up.png

Edited by Riannon