TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

My code names are secret (though they are related to a movie).

I'm keeping my code ideas secret as well. ninja.gif Although I should start reserving names. I'm really getting my hopes up here...

I have a few ideas for codes if I win anything, but for now I am keeping them to myself.

CB Rhynn Veda

Yeah but I'm not sure if I want a dragon named after my own username, which people also call me in real life tongue.gif It's code yes, but name... I can just imagine people saying 'omg I got a 2nd gen baby from Rhynn' and that's... eh xd.png

If I get one the code I'm using would literally be its ice (like the Tinsel coded the f word) and I would love to bred mine and send them out for people and they would be like "I got a 2nd gen from (codehere)!"

I don't know but I'm feeling really hopeful?

Gaara is my baby, I would use Temari or Kankuro (also my babies) as a code but both are 5+ characters.

Gaara is the only character name from Naruto I could think of and wanted that's 5 characters.

I do have some words in mind that are heavily Naruto related, like (ramen) xd.png

Ramen would be especially fitting if it was a shimmer, because shimmerscales are chinese/japan and Ramen comes from china. I would have chosen Madara as backup, but its over 5 characters.

Dang it, the main cave is down for maintenance and I was gonna double check my email for my scroll to make sure I was still getting emails from the main cave and not just the forums (Hurray for paranoia)

I know exactly what codes I'd have but I'm far from getting my hopes up. I don't even know what I'd do with a CB prize anyway. Gift away 2nd gens to people who deserve them and then dominate the market

I must not get excited about perfectly normal downtimes, I must not get excited about perfectly normal downtimes, I must not get excited about perfectly normal downtimes...

*still gets excited about downtime*

*wiggles because of downtime* please mean something

...downtime? I'm not seeing anything... though it is regular maintenance time.

Yes, it's back up again. And although it's normal time, it could still mean TJ is working on something... though apparently not.

Wow this thread's gone quiet!

Edited by MessengerDragon

I also thought about Naruto for possible codes... but Tsunade and Kakashi can't be chosen.

Haku (from Spirited Away) is perfect for a silver shimmer, but again it's not a 5 letter code.

Is it bad that I'm actually more excited at this point about possibly getting on the list for a fail I have needed for the past YEARANDAHALF than actually winning the raffle? I... I think I may cry... *crosses fingers*

All prize e-mails are in the process of being sent out. They will be delivered over the course of the next several hours (as it turns out, sending out hundreds of e-mails at once tends to raise flags).

Thank you TJ! You'll tell us when they're all out, right?

I won't know when they're all complete; there's no queue I can go look at.

All prize e-mails are in the process of being sent out. They will be delivered over the course of the next several hours (as it turns out, sending out hundreds of e-mails at once tends to raise flags).

biggrin.gif Thanks for the update!

I

JUST

logged on

like the SECOND that TJ edited the first post. xd.png

That's got to be a sign, right? lol

No but for real now, so excited~ though now I'm for sure joining the brigade checking their e-mail every 5 seconds!

Best of luck to all. Maybe I'll win this year.. if not.. maybe next year... or the next... eventually...™ wink.gif

Ohnoohnoohnoihno. *walks in circles feafukky* godshelome

Pleasepleaeepleaeepleaeepleaseplease ijustwantbofur

Thank you TJ! And congrats to any who get the prizes!

*mutters to self* No, Rhynn, you're not allowed to check your phone at work. Bad Rhynn. Bad...

*checks phone for new mail*