TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Every time I attempt to save my prize preferences I get redirected to the 2014 Christmas event page with no confirmation whether or not my preferences were actually saved?? Is this normal? I'm a little paranoid right now xd.png

Yeah, the same thing is happening to me. I hope that means I've been confirmed. I do NOT want to lose this baby! unsure.gif

I guess I'll learn to not get my hopes up too much during raffles, but this was my first raffle event ever, and I had 14 out of the 14 possible tickets submitted, and I was like "WINWINWINWINWINWINWIN", then this morning everything crashed and burned... sad.gif

Oh well, at least some long-time DC players who have never won finally won. They deserved that more than me.

Some other winners have said they had to try twice.

I tried several times and even tried different browsers. Same thing.

Thanks for answering my question! smile.gif

I've named my Custom ID; Cuan. Cause I just love that name :3

It has to be a 5 letter code. wink.gif

Congrats to all the winners! I am not among your numbers. wink.gif

I kept telling myself I didn't expect to win, but still find myself a teeny bit disappointed. laugh.gif

Hmm... lots of people seem to be getting redirected when they attempt to claim their prize, but have any of the winners actually gotten a confirmation page? Maybe there isn't one? blink.gif

Hmm... lots of people seem to be getting redirected when they attempt to claim their prize, but have any of the winners actually gotten a confirmation page? Maybe there isn't one? blink.gif

I haven't heard anyone say so, and all screenshots I've seen are just from the registration page, not confirmation..

Hmm... lots of people seem to be getting redirected when they attempt to claim their prize, but have any of the winners actually gotten a confirmation page? Maybe there isn't one? :blink:

Plot twist: Nobody actually won and he only sent emails and stuff to make it seem like people did. :P

I haven't heard anyone say so, and all screenshots I've seen are just from the registration page, not confirmation..

Same problem here now too :/

I don't see a claiming thing?

Well, no win here. Had fun hoping though. tongue.gif

Congrats winners! <3

Plot twist: Nobody actually won and he only sent emails and stuff to make it seem like people did. tongue.gif

ohmy.gif

So cruel!! xd.png

Every time I attempt to save my prize preferences I get redirected to the 2014 Christmas event page with no confirmation whether or not my preferences were actually saved?? Is this normal? I'm a little paranoid right now xd.png

I keep getting the same thing. I e-mailed T.J about it.

Has anyone won a Gold yet?

/stillhoping

If they have, they haven't gone public about it. Most people like to take a day or so to think about it before they do, unless they've already decided beforehand that they're going to take the plunge. smile.gif

user posted image

This is the dragon that shows up at my page, but I can't claim it... I hope it gets fixed soon.

The actual dragons won't be given out until a few weeks from now. Make sure to keep an egg spot open until it's on your scroll or you may not get it!!!

You're egg doesn't show up right away, it'll be probably be a couple weeks at least.

Congrats to all the winners!

I didn't win, but considering I won Patxaran back during the tree decorating contest, I can never complain or feel mopey. cool.gif

Please do not PM me about breeding, as I am not well and not currently doing requests

Anyways,how do I know my entry was accepted?It went straight to the gift tags after I entered the custom code

it says I won a 3rd prize and I entered a short word but I would like the opportunity to change that if it's been taken....says I get a random code insteaad if it has

...and, not to be rude,but since I've heard horror stories,please note this is not an open invitation to pm me asking for offspring of whatever it was I won. What did I win?

Edited by skyie