TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

No winning tickets for me this year, oh well. But there are 600 more prizes in the system, so I hope to finally be able to have a 2nd gen from any prize maybe this year... is it even possible without catching CB silvers\CB golds? %)

Well, bronze winners announced themselves first, then some silvers appeared. Nobody so far has mentioned winning golds. Maybe...?

I'd think if anything Golds would have gone out first, being first place and all.

Trust me, golds have definitely been coded already

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

No luck for me eh, but congrats to all the winners, Im happy to see there are a lot of tolkien codes! happy.gif

I wanted so much to choose a special code.

I wish we could all just choose one special code once per year, even for a common egg...

Ah at least some long time members won.

No winning tickets for me this year, oh well. But there are 600 more prizes in the system, so I hope to finally be able to have a 2nd gen from any prize maybe this year... is it even possible without catching CB silvers\CB golds? %)

It is, you just need to be diligent in watching for open lists and contacting people quickly. None of my 2gs cost CB Metals (well, aside from Coppers).

Nothing here again sad.gif

Gratz to all the winners though!

I'd like to thank my kids (no, no I don't) for getting up at the crack of dawn. First thing I do I check email. See one from TJ and low and behold I have won!

Kind of ironic, since I really don't collect the prizes. I'd much rather have a holly. LOL

''Sorry, you were not selected as a winner in the 2014 Holiday Raffle.''

Dang, I'm getting used to hearing that lol! Guess I'll be holding onto my teeny tiny bit of hope for the redraw, congratulations to the winners! smile.gif

~ Bam

I'd like to thank my kids (no, no I don't) for getting up at the crack of dawn. First thing I do I check email. See one from TJ and low and behold I have won!

Kind of ironic, since I really don't collect the prizes. I'd much rather have a holly. LOL

Congrats to you too dothefreddy. What did you win? smile.gif

Good thing I'm already used to never winning anything anywhere. Makes for much less disappointment over time rolleyes.gif

What of it. Congratulations to everyone who won!

''Sorry, you were not selected as a winner in the 2014 Holiday Raffle.''

Dang, I'm getting used to hearing that lol! Guess I'll be holding onto my teeny tiny bit of hope for the redraw, congratulations to the winners! smile.gif

~ Bam

I don't, it's a bigger disappointment every year, because I have so many People who helped me with my Projects and whom I would like to gift nice stuff. What would be better than 2nd Gen prizes for that? sad.gif

Step afk for a few to fix some breakfast and come back to find I missed a ton of people getting hugely lucky! xd.png Congrats, yall!!!!! =D ♥

And I have actually won, in a shocking twist. A bronze shimmer too, which are some of my favorites. happy.gif I'm currently only taking IOU requests for 2G prizes/fails or neglecteds, but I will be opening up slots to anyone who does not yet have a 2G in a few weeks once I decide how to distribute them. Please do not PM yet unless you have a neglected or want a 2G swap. I'll post something in the trade forum once I'm taking requests.

EDIT: Is there any way to confirm the form went through? I'm pretty sure I sent it, but it just redirected me elsewhere on site.

Edited by Ponie

You mean like the vast majority of DC players?? Been here from before the very first raffle, never won a thing, but that's the nature of a raffle. It's an incredibly tiny chance and the most likely outcome is not being a winner...

Once again my congratulations to all the winners! Remember it's YOUR prize, you can do with it whatever you like (well, apart from trading your CB away xd.png) and no one can tell you otherwise wink.gif

Very this.

I didn't win, and that's fine (Nor did either grandchild, I think - if they had, THAT would have been a bit more annoying !)

biggrin.gif

Way to go everyone who did.

Is anyone else vaguely hopeful that the "did you win" raffle page isn't accurate until all emails are sent? tongue.gif

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Is anyone else vaguely hopeful that the "did you win" raffle page isn't accurate until all emails are sent? tongue.gif

*hangs head in shame* biggrin.gif

Congratulations to those who won! Good luck surviving the masses of PMs coming your way.

I didn't win, but maybe next year/soon™. c:

Damn, you discovered my secret! laugh.gif

Edited by woops

Guilty. biggrin.gif

No win for me. Congratulations to all of the ones who did win, though.

It's nice to see some of the players who have been here for ages without winning finally got something.

I'll cross my fingers for one of the 2nd chance offers, but I won't really be disappointed if I don't win.

I'll still have fun playing here regardless.

(Here's to hoping the drama is at a minimum)!

I know this sounds silly, but are you sure you're logged in? You cannot view that page with anything but an error unless you are logged into your scroll, as it has nothing to access to tell whether or not you've won. Hope this helps. ♥

Congrats to everyone else who won and I didn't congratulate, I had to eat lunch tongue.gif

I'm putting too much hope in the redrawings xd.png

*hangs head in shame* biggrin.gif

Yes laugh.gif

Edit: I quoted the wrong message, but I'm sure we all know which one I tried to quote xd.png

Edited by Monana

*slowly raises hand*