TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Congrats, quiixotic & Charoline! biggrin.gif {yall let me know if you want me to edit your names out of this please? ♥}

And Xanthius, you're probably right. I only looked at the actual user number; it's sure to have skipped around as accounts got pruned over the years, and that number makes more sense.

I'm really bleak that I didn't win and I've been here since 2009. Congrats to all. I'm probably not going to get any offspring from any of these lines. I still haven't got a single descendant of the 2013 lines.

How long someone's been here doesn't matter one bit. And don't give up on getting offspring yet!

Still with 600 winners if they decide to update the Wiki with the Code names that are chosen/assigned it will be a pretty big list for them to scroll through.

I and Nyastara will update the page, of course. But we'll need the help of any user who sees a CB Prize around smile.gif Now more than ever rolleyes.gif

Updating the page yourself or PMing the code to one of us will do it :3

Oh man, what a surprise! I won a bronze Eastern dragon! I don't ever win anything, this is so exciting!!! biggrin.gif

Congrats! It's nice to see so many winners with the high amount of prizes! biggrin.gif

Congrats! It's nice to see so many winners with the high amount of prizes! biggrin.gif

I'm hoping this will get some 2nd gens into circulation so it isn't the same people with a ton of 2nd gens and everyone else with none. That's my plan, at any rate. It's soul-crushing to think you'll never have a chance at a 2nd gen (isn't it funny how crazy we get over little pixels and code?), and I want to give people who would never have a chance at them a chance. I'm so excited to start lines and see what fun names people give my babies. SQUEEE! So much for any hope at all of sleep!

I'm hoping this will get some 2nd gens into circulation so it isn't the same people with a ton of 2nd gens and everyone else with none. That's my plan, at any rate. It's soul-crushing to think you'll never have a chance at a 2nd gen (isn't it funny how crazy we get over little pixels and code?), and I want to give people who would never have a chance at them a chance. I'm so excited to start lines and see what fun names people give my babies. SQUEEE! So much for any hope at all of sleep!

Same here, I really hope to see more 2gs in circulation now! Or just getting some perfect checkers from prizes would make me so happy as well, so the prize winners better work together to make pretty checkers tongue.gif

And then give them to me.

Edited by Sany

I and Nyastara will update the page, of course. But we'll need the help of any user who sees a CB Prize around smile.gif Now more than ever rolleyes.gif

Updating the page yourself or PMing the code to one of us will do it :3

Oh yes, all help will be greatly appreciated!!! wub.gif

Just because i'm curious: a short question for the winners.

Are you allowed to choose a custom code this year?

Or was this answered already?

I won a Bronze Tinsel!!! *delirious*

Yes, we can pick a custom code.

Guys, don't give up hope yet, it says in the post that the winners will be contacted over the next several hours since so many mails can't be sent at once. Meaning: all mails hasn't been delivered yet. we might still be winners! tongue.gif

edit: also, congrats to everyone who's already got their mail and won smile.gif

Edited by Nyda

Guys, don't give up hope yet, it says in the post that the winners will be contacted over the next several hours since so many mails can't be sent at once. Meaning: all mails hasn't been delivered yet. we might still be winners! tongue.gif

But you can see on the page directly if you lost (or maybe won).

Congrats wbmorgan!

Oh, Nyda!

That's not fair!!!

Raising new hope in me like that!!! xd.png

But you can see on the page directly if you lost (or maybe won).

Congrats wbmorgan!

what page?

edit: also, congrats to everyone who's already got their mail and won smile.gif

...this page will already tell you if you won

http://dragcave.net/holidays14/raffle

*apologises for bursting bubbles*

Haha majorly ninja.gif'd

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

i think it'll take some weeks before the eggs will reach the winners.

I'm excited to see which codes they all choose! smile.gif

Am i right that these are then called 2015 lines?