TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

I wonder why it's a '/' instead of a '-' this time.  blink.gif

Congratulations winners! Others, don't forgot, there's still a potential re-draw! =)

Hmm thats true. Thank you for the sliver of hope smile.gif

Not a winner. Ah, well. I got my second GoN plus I just got a shiny shellder in GPXPlus. It ain't all bad.

Not a winner. sad.gif Nooo...

Even with the larger pool I did not stand a chance. And I really wanted a prize... I don't want to go several years without a CB prize like others did D:

Didn't win biggrin.gif I caught a CB green copper like a minute after TJ's update so I've had my joyous news for the day.

Many congrats to those who have won though!

Didn't win. Oh well, I didn't really expect to, but it still feels a little disappointing... I'll just try again next year, I guess. Congratulations to all who won!

Didn't win biggrin.gif I caught a CB green copper like a minute after TJ's update so I've had my joyous news for the day.

Many congrats to those who have won though!

That's still a win! biggrin.gif Green coppers are love. <3

Still with 600 winners if they decide to update the Wiki with the Code names that are chosen/assigned it will be a pretty big list for them to scroll through.

Good luck everyone and lets hope people don't forget to check thereby delaying the lucky winners getting their Dragons.

Edited by Wandererbeta

With little surprise, not a winner again... sad.gif

I'll never be able to get my first 2nd gen prize rolleyes.gif

Congratulations to all the winners!

Edited by Iside

Not a winner. sad.gif Nooo...

Even with the larger pool I did not stand a chance. And I really wanted a prize... I don't want to go several years without a CB prize like others did D:

You mean like the vast majority of DC players?? Been here from before the very first raffle, never won a thing, but that's the nature of a raffle. It's an incredibly tiny chance and the most likely outcome is not being a winner...

Once again my congratulations to all the winners! Remember it's YOUR prize, you can do with it whatever you like (well, apart from trading your CB away xd.png) and no one can tell you otherwise wink.gif

Edited by Rhynn Collins

I had estimated the chances of winning to be about 2%...

That's like 50 people forming a circle, TJ standing in the middle and throwing a tomato in a random direction - would I believe I would be the one who gets hit by the tomato? NO.

... And I'm still somewhat disappointed I didn't win anything. Oh, illogical human brains.... biggrin.gif

I had estimated the chances of winning to be about 2%...

That's like 50 people forming a circle, TJ standing in the middle and throwing a tomato in a random direction - would I believe I would be the one who gets hit by the tomato? NO.

... And I'm still somewhat disappointed I didn't win anything. Oh, illogical human brains.... biggrin.gif

I love your analogy. Throwing tomatoes at people sounds very fun.

Darn, not a winner sad.gif

Ah well, I haven't been on DC for even a year yet haha. Congrats to everyone who won!

So wait -

Theres 50k people registered on the forums and more registered on the game itself?

Understandable - i mean - I made a forum account way later after i made my DC scroll.

Because i never knew a forum existed. xd.png

Same.

Ah well - no luck for me ether.

I may have just lied just now.

You will never know.

Edited by Taryn123

Well... I guess I'll have to just deal with it then. Knowing about having lost automatically makes me very sad though, since this raffle happens very rarely and in addition to that has a really small chance at winning anything at all.

I've also decided to look a bit at the Congrats thread just to see if a winner publicly announced himself or herself ther (probably unlikely, but still), and then I saw I posted about having my Black hatchling with a pretty lineage alt. It makes me think I might've jinxed my chances by accidentally using up all of my luck onto a mere hatchling rather than the raffle...

There's always the redraw, so don't give up hope yet. smile.gif

Congrats to this year's winners!

As of right now, the last user number registered here on the forums is 216,440. That's where I got those numbers from. But like I said, even if only one tenth of those are "real" and active users...

Alright.

Thank you for telling me this.

I'd actually worked it out to about 5% - based on 10k active players, earning an average of 11 tickets each. Who knows what the real figures are though.

Edit: 65,934 is the number given for registered forum users at the bottom of the main page of the forum, not 200k+. Is member number different?

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

Congrats to all the winners!

However I kinda want to take a break from DC now since I don't want to get in contact with all the drama that is going to happen now. It is the same every year with those raffles... I don't think they were a good addition at all... ._.

No e-mail for me....ah, live goes on! smile.gif

A big congratulation to all winners! biggrin.gif

I'm really bleak that I didn't win and I've been here since 2009. Congrats to all. I'm probably not going to get any offspring from any of these lines. I still haven't got a single descendant of the 2013 lines.

Yaaay, I won Bronze Shimmer ^.^ *happy*

Congrats Charoline!