TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Is anyone else vaguely hopeful that the "did you win" raffle page isn't accurate until all emails are sent? tongue.gif

*busts out a ragin' campfire and the s'more fixins* Always!! xd.png

I didn't win, as per usual LOL but that's really ok (tiny tiny little disappointed sigh). The Holiday events are always awesome and worth it all.

One of my friends - who's not on the forum - did win though smile.gif so grats to her!!! She's got one question though. How can she know if the preferences she typed in - and as such the acceptance of the prize itself - has been registered?

She's typed in her prefered code, clicked 'Save prize preferences', and was then sent to the page with all the pressies from the Holiday event. Uncertain if it was registered, she clicked the link in the mail again, and was brought to the same page again, being asked to pick a code and save the preferences. Nothing about whether or not the preferences have already been saved and the prize is registered as accepted... Mayby somebody who won the other years can say if that's enough?

Anyhow, I'm so happy for her and I hope she's lucky with her prize, a bronze Western Prize Dragon smile.gif \o/

And congrats to all the other winners! I'm looking forward to collecting offspring from the 600!!!!!!! new Prize dragons *g* that might take a while.

Next year I'll win!!! I firmly believe it!

And I have actually won, in a shocking twist. A bronze shimmer too, which are some of my favorites. happy.gif I'm currently only taking IOU requests for 2G prizes/fails or neglecteds, but I will be opening up slots to anyone who does not yet have a 2G in a few weeks once I decide how to distribute them. Please do not PM yet unless you have a neglected or want a 2G swap. I'll post something in the trade forum once I'm taking requests.

EDIT: Is there any way to confirm the form went through? I'm pretty sure I sent it, but it just redirected me elsewhere on site.

So far I've heard a few other winners say they got redirected or had to try twice, so I think it got through and is just a glitch or something smile.gif

*hangs head in shame* biggrin.gif

Yeah %) Also a little hope for being in the "backup" pool... Should probably stop thinking about it %)

Thanks for putting it up though its saying i didn't win sad.gif wonder if I check it later if it will say something differrent

Haha yep lots of people hoping it's not all finished yet tongue.gif You're in good company there!

I really don't understand the backup pool... if I'm reading that right, you actually have to win twice if you don't win originally - once to get into the pool and then again for the "redraw"... not sure of the logic behind the extra step(s). Oh well. Count me still hopeful for the redraws, too. xd.png

Thanks for putting it up though its saying i didn't win sad.gif wonder if I check it later if it will say something differrent

Unfortunately, I don't believe it's going to change. The list can be coded in automatically - heck, the entire shebang, drawing and all, may even be integrated into the site somehow. The only thing that's taking time is the sending of the emails, since that is limited by external software not controlled by TJ.

Edited by Riannon

That's what everyone's hoping for, I think. laugh.gif

Last year I think I checked the link at least 50 times. rolleyes.gif

So far I've heard a few other winners say they got redirected or had to try twice, so I think it got through and is just a glitch or something smile.gif

It would be nice to be reassured about it though *frets*

Edited by Raphy

Ah poo. Not selected as a winner. xd.png Maybe next year! Congratulations everyone who won!!

I won 3rd place, but I don't know how to get my dragon. Does any of my fellow winners have any helpful advice?

I won 3rd place, but I don't know how to get my dragon. Does any of my fellow winners have any helpful advice?

Your prize will be sent out once all winners have replied, should be 2-3 weeks. Congratulations smile.gif

You should get a link to the page, enter the code you want and submit. The eggs will not be released for 2-3 weeks to allow people time to respond to the email, so you won't get anything right away. Congrats on your win!

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

Thanks for the update, TJ.

Will you please update again, when all the emails have been sent out? Thnx

It'll be delivered on your scroll in time (in the past, this takes a couple weeks and isn't announced beforehand). Keep an eggspace open until then!

I was selected as a winner, but when i went to the link and clicked save preferences, I just got redirected to a different part of the site. tried a few times. Help. sad.gif

Thanks for the update, TJ.

Will you please update again, when all the emails have been sent out? Thnx

He's stated that he won't know when it's finished; there is no queue for him to check. So 'the next few hours' is the best we're gonna get. The raffle page however is most likely already fully coded.

I was selected as a winner, but when i went to the link and clicked save preferences, I just got redirected to a different part of the site. tried a few times. Help. sad.gif

Some other winners have said they had to try twice.

I won a Silver Shimmer. Choose the code Stark biggrin.gif

I think I'm happier for the code though. I was looking for this one for ages xd.png

I won a Silver Shimmer. Choose the code Stark biggrin.gif

I think I'm happier for the code though. I was looking for this one for ages xd.png

Oooh that code I want an offspring just for that code! xd.png

Oh, congrats!

I'm glad that I didn't win. I believe that luck is an irreplaceable and limited resource. So this means that my luck is saved for more important things wink.gif

Does anyone know what the confirmation page is supposed to look like? I too am just getting redirected and have tried several times.

I've had it happen to me several times, I even changed browsers and it still happens. I'm hoping it has gone through.