TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Now I know that any email from the DC site will prolly end up in my junk mail. :3 I know I checked there last time but I also had the bad habit of letting emails pile up so yus.

I just changed my email and it literally took seconds for me to get the Verification.

blink.gif oh, oh dear

I hope the winners are contacted (and the thread updated to reflect that) sometime while I'm asleep so the wait will be over once I wake up xP

Because I am an important person and I deserve them. I also deserve animal crackers, but that's beside the point because you obviously weren't here last night.

Back on topic though, would you like a pet goldfish?

Okay, back on actual topic though, I made a list last night of things to do while waiting for the raffle update.

I found the fish post followed a few posts later by

No you don't. You do not want a pet goldfish. My (insert bad words here) Ex sent my children home to me with carnival goldfish. I should have loaded them into the car and dropped the scaly buggers back on his doorstep.

Goldfish grow. And then they grow more. And then they Keep Growing!

I've had to buy a new tank. New filter... I do not want to think about how much money and time these fish have cost me.

But I'd love some animal crackers while we wait.

Seriously though, back on topic, I really need to think of a cool code. If I win I might make that prize a female and surround her with all the CB studs available :3 OOOOOOH Her name should be Mistress something!! I need to think of a code though. Something that would fit >.>

Should I send you an email and see if that gets through?

Thanks, it just showed up in my junk folder, stupid server keeps diconnecting. Gotta love old equipment! tongue.gif

Appreciate the offer wub.gif

Anyone want to place a bet as to when this will be updated?

Going by what we've heard on this thread, a couple of weeks?

Around the end of the month, beginning of the next, was apparently around the time TJ posted that he's sent emails out last year, after starting a thread on the 12th if I at least recall that part accurately, lol.

Edit: thanks, Socky!

I'm having a day, lol, I evidently misread/misremembered something.

But in that case, if it does take more than another day to notify winners, some of these people are going to drop from sleep deprivation!

Edited by Syphoneira

Seriously though, back on topic, I really need to think of a cool code. If I win I might make that prize a female and surround her with all the CB studs available :3 OOOOOOH Her name should be Mistress something!! I need to think of a code though. Something that would fit >.>

I know what code I would pick (Obito). If you want a cool code just think of things you like, or maybe have the code reference something. Mine will reference something (if I win).

Around the end of the month, beginning of the next, was apparently around the time TJ posted that he's sent emails out last year, after starting a thread on the 12th if I at least recall that part accurately, lol.

Last year he drew and notified on one day. He didn't give out prizes and redraw winners until twoish weeks later.

I know what code I would pick (Obito). If you want a cool code just think of things you like, or maybe have the code reference something. Mine will reference something (if I win).

lol, one of the codes I'm wanting is (Gaara), I have back ups should someone else nab that one.

I'm contemplating that but I can't think of a cool combo of 5 letters that would work for a little mitress. Her name will even have mistress in it. Maybe something along the lines of that. Hm... I don't know. I need to plan this out. Set my self up for about an equal amount of disappointment as everyone else. Part of me is like, "Nah wait to see if you win." But like what if I do, and I have no idea what I want, and I take too long to figure it out and my prize gets redrawn and I loose it for ever. The possibilities. The awful possibilities x.x

Anyone want to place a bet as to when this will be updated?

Monday at 7:43pm. laugh.gif

I'm contemplating that but I can't think of a cool combo of 5 letters that would work for a little mitress. Her name will even have mistress in it. Maybe something along the lines of that. Hm... I don't know. I need to plan this out. Set my self up for about an equal amount of disappointment as everyone else. Part of me is like, "Nah wait to see if you win." But like what if I do, and I have no idea what I want, and I take too long to figure it out and my prize gets redrawn and I loose it for ever. The possibilities. The awful possibilities x.x

So I have some possible codes for you, all five characters.

(Aijin)

(Aruji)

(Okami)

(Touji)

All of these are five character words for mistress in Japanese.

Aijin is a lover/mistress specifically and no other meanings came up.

Aruji can mean mistress but also means the head of the house, master, husbad, ect.

Okami can mean mistress along with hostess, landlady, other meanings and Emperor. (I think it also means wolf)

Touji has a lot of meanings besides mistress and most aren't even related but one of the meanings is Winter Solstice so *shrugs* The meanings change based on the kanji used to spell it but in romaji it can be any of the meanings.

Take your pick.

Edited by DarkPhoenixInnocent

Agh I can't wait! If I win and get the code I want (I literally don't care which dragon it is) I will be SO happy!

"Vixen" would work as a 5-letter code for your mistress dragon.

:3 better odds this year, goodluck to you all! if i had a choice of code sparkl, glimr, aura, iubar(means radiant in latin),lover(for funzies). biggrin.gif

So I have some possible codes for you, all five characters.

(Aijin)

(Aruji)

(Okami)

(Touji)

All of these are five character words for mistress in Japanese.

Aijin is a lover/mistress specifically and no other meanings came up.

Aruji can mean mistress but also means the head of the house, master, husbad, ect.

Okami can mean mistress along with hostess, landlady, other meanings and Emperor. (I think it also means wolf)

Touji has a lot of meanings besides mistress and most aren't even related but one of the meanings is Winter Solstice so *shrugs* The meanings change based on the kanji used to spell it but in romaji it can be any of the meanings.

Take your pick.

OOh those are nice~ I'll take note of them all. Okami is nice but I feel someone else might take it so I'll plan for something like it biggrin.gif

"Vixen" would work as a 5-letter code for your mistress dragon.

This made me giggle, I like it~ it also has a separate meaning now that I think about, a personal meaning and it makes me smile xd.png

lol, one of the codes I'm wanting is (Gaara), I have back ups should someone else nab that one.

Gaara is awesome too tongue.gif I have backups, but I hope that I can stick with Obito (he's just so cool!). Naruto for the win!

There is absolutely no doubt about what code I'd pick, if I were to win: (Rhynn) laugh.gif Would be influenced female no matter what, only thing I haven't completely decided on yet is the name it'd get... CB (something) Veda; but what to put in place of (something)? xd.png

Edited by Rhynn Collins

There is absolutely no doubt about what code I'd pick, if I were to win: (Rhynn) laugh.gif Would be influenced female no matter what, only thing I haven't completely decided on yet is the name it'd get... CB (something) Veda; but what to put in place of (something)? xd.png

CB Rhynn Veda

Gaara is awesome too tongue.gif I have backups, but I hope that I can stick with Obito (he's just so cool!). Naruto for the win!

Gaara is my baby, I would use Temari or Kankuro (also my babies) as a code but both are 5+ characters.

Gaara is the only character name from Naruto I could think of and wanted that's 5 characters.

I do have some words in mind that are heavily Naruto related, like (ramen) xd.png