TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Well then...perhaps I will wake up to a nice surprise tomorrow. Or I won't and I will die. JK, thanks TJ!

Thanks for the heads-up, TJ!

edit: never mind... didn't read the whole sentence, out of excitement.

Edited by Ashtoret

Oh, right on! Will there be a page we can check, like last year? My site email is working but I wouldn't mind a back-up way of knowing that I definitely didn't win anything. tongue.gif

ROFL @ "tends to raise flags" xd.png

Right on, hun! Thanks for the update! ^.^

I got an email saying I won but when I accept the prize nothing shows up on my scroll? is a dragon supposed to be on there? sorry ive never done this before

I got an email saying I won but when I accept the prize nothing shows up on my scroll? is a dragon supposed to be on there? sorry ive never done this before

The eggs won't be delivered for a couple of weeks I believe

Prizes are handed out in a few weeks.

The eggs won't be delivered for a couple of weeks I believe

thanks! I was worried I did something wrong haha

Question: were you able to choose a code?

Yep, you could pick custom codes

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

Question: were you able to choose a code?

I just put random at first. Then i wondered if that was the wrong option somehow cause nothing was showing up so I put a random assortment of numbers in the code box... so I dont know! I assume my first try is the only one that counted

Good luck everyone! I don't really expect to win anything, I'm just glad that this year the pool of Prize Dragons is larger. I hope that 2nd and 3rd gens will become easier to obtain - even for people like me, who don't catch several CB metals every week laugh.gif

Edit: Yep, not a winner, just like I thought. Ah well. Congratulations to these who won!

Edited by Aurigena

Not a winner this year. I don't know what am I supposed to do with all the codes I thought of laugh.gif

Most of us keep them written down / typed out somewhere (collecting dust lol). Never hurts to keep them filed away. ^.^