TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Nobody has mentioned getting a confirmation page yet - but not sure if TJ hasn't set it up properly and so things aren't being saved, or if you just don't get a confirmation (though that would be odd surely?)

And I have actually won, in a shocking twist. A bronze shimmer too, which are some of my favorites. happy.gif

Congrats. biggrin.gif

Is it sad to know even with 600 new dragons out I know I'm still never getting one or a 2nd gen? Oh well Here hoping for the redraw and maybe fate will like me this time of the year.

So far I've heard a few other winners say they got redirected or had to try twice, so I think it got through and is just a glitch or something smile.gif

I got that too sad.gif

It would be nice to have some kind of re-assurance that our acceptence\custom code request has gone through.

I won! But every time I fill it out I keep getting redirected. Is that supposed to happen?

So. Many. Prize-Fails. With. Awesome. Codes.

user posted image

Perhaps I'm getting too excited about that xd.png

Congrats to the winners again!

Does anyone know what the confirmation page is supposed to look like? I too am just getting redirected and have tried several times.

Same here unsure.gif

Lol I lost. At first I was like mad.gifmad.gif

but then I was like "This is my first raffle, might as well let someone else who's been playing longer than me win it. So good job to everyone who won, and I'll just be here with my 12+ generation messy inbred shimmers and Tinsels... xd.png

<--not a winner sad.gif

but its still a hope left: wink.gif

A set of backup winners has also already been drawn. If winners do not respond or I am unable to get in contact with them, new winners will be drawn from the backup pool.

OMG! I cannot believe I actually won something! I have a Bronze Tinsel dragon which makes me very happy. My one question (if anyone knows) is does the code definitely have to be 5 characters, or can it be longer or shorter? I'm assuming the answer is "yes", but just wanted to double check before putting in my preference.

I am an idiot who is also half asleep. LOL

Edited by RagaDal

OMG! I cannot believe I actually won something! I have a Bronze Tinsel dragon which makes me very happy. My one question (if anyone knows) is does the code definitely have to be 5 characters, or can it be longer or shorter? I'm assuming the answer is "yes", but just wanted to double check before putting in my preference.

Oooh, congrats! And pretty sure it has to be 5 (Doesn't it tell you on the page?)

Congrats!

I believe it needs to be 5 characters.

Does anyone know what the confirmation page is supposed to look like? I too am just getting redirected and have tried several times.

So I'm just gonna "out" myself too with the win of a Silver Tinsel - I'm so happy! And it's my favourite of the three Tinsel colours, too!

But I have the same issue as other winners have reprted - I just hope my acceptance got through, I really would hate loosing my prize because it didn't^^

Congrats Ragadal smile.gif

And yes, the code has to be 5 characters.

I've won but I can't find my Dragcave ID?

Anyone who can help me so I can claim my price? :/

Your Dragcave ID is your scroll name. =)

Log into your account on the dragcave.net site, and look up at the top. Look for this:

"If you would like to show your scroll to others, give them the following link:"

Just below that is the link to your scroll. Your Dragon Cave ID is the name after "user/".

Oooh, congrats! And pretty sure it has to be 5 (Doesn't it tell you on the page?)

In fact, it *does* say so on the page. I'm just an idiot who is half asleep, so missed that completely in my excitement. Thanks!

I've tried to add my scroll name but it's too long?

I can only add 5 characters and my name ( Salvatores ) is too long? :/

I've won but I can't find my Dragcave ID?

Anyone who can help me so I can claim my price? :/

In this case it's not your ID TJ wants to know, but the custom code you would like to choose for your egg (must be five characters).

Every time I attempt to save my prize preferences I get redirected to the 2014 Christmas event page with no confirmation whether or not my preferences were actually saved?? Is this normal? I'm a little paranoid right now xd.png

I've tried to add my scroll name but it's too long?

I can only add 5 characters and my name ( Salvatores ) is too long? :/

the entering 5 characters is the code for the prize, if you want to give it a special code.

Congrats to all winners.

It seems to me, from the number of people who've already announced their win on this thread, that 600 prizes is a more fitting number of wins in relation to the size of the userbase. More would be even better, but it feels less ridiculous than previous years.

I'm also glad to see long-time DC players getting lucky. It's truly deserved.

Unfortunately, but unsurprisingly, no luck for me... funny that I wasn't even hoping anymore. Oh well!

Congratulations to everyone who has won! (:

I am very excited to see all the custom codes people come up with - it always amazes me how many fitting and awesome words for dragons or dragon names you can build with 5 digits! biggrin.gif