TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

Rather glad I snagged solstices the first day xd.png I have a second gen and a 3rd gen with other holiday dragons only..which actually looks like fun to continue heh. Got at least 1 of everything but a holly but eh if I don't get one I won't be sad ^^

WEEEEEEEE NNEEEEEDDDDD MMMOOORRREEE MMMAAANNNNAAAAA I wanna unlocks todays thing lol

Are there 2 global bars?

One for the game and one for crystals? Because I get 2 of them, one from the game already fully filled and the crystal one over the half...?

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

If everyone is good, maybe there'll even be some presents...

I'm good! I'm good! Santa checked his list twice, he told me so, I'm a good girl.

Edited by Wiz

Same WoLfgIrLyS I just thought I imagined it before o?o

Edit:

The one that is not full does not seem to move at all, it has been in that position for almost an hour i'm pretty sure

Edited by Asketil

Are there 2 global bars?

One for the game and one for crystals? Because I get 2 of them, one from the game already fully filled and the crystal one over the half...?

user posted image

user posted image

It happens to me too, but I think it's just a glitch. sad.gif

I finally managed to win the mana game! It was with a mix of tiles and crystals, not all crystals like some talented people have managed, but still, yay. And I've maxed out my mana bar for the day. And one of my eggs hatched. Now off to contribute more mana to the global bar.

I really like this year's event. Reading the chapters each day is lots of fun too and the art is just gorgeous.

Wow, I'm gonna really miss this game if it's not going to be a permanent fixture to DC (Hoping!)! Thanks for this great time-waster, TJ and all!! LOVE it.

I'm such a doorknob. I just now noticed the holiday badge and It is stunning! It's like a crystal dragon made of ice! I think it's just become my new favorite badge.

Hope leetle trees make a return.

They've... never been gone? They're just rare is all, but I'm 100% sure you can get one year-round. In the Forest, iirc.

I caught a Leetle Tree four days ago, and saw another in the caves the day before that smile.gif They're still around.

As a newbie I'm finding this event a very impressive introduction to the game, much thanks to the people involved in making this year's Christmas event happen. Some of the previous years' Christmas Dragons are really beautiful, which makes it very hard to stick to my plan to only get this year's. I've already caved on the Solstices :3

Ugh. I'm trying to catch a Solstice that was specifically bred today because the Winter Solstice is basically my equivalent to Christmas, but I'm having technical difficulties and the only things I can catch are the ultra-common Yulebucks. :|

Edit:

Oh my god you guys I had like four people PM me offering me eggs after I posted this, thanks <3

Edited by Kiryu

Mine are taking a while to hatch since I only go to this forum and one other. All but one have cracks so I'm just twiddling my thumbs waiting for my little pretties. I think once my 4 hatch I will try and grab another Holly and get the 2 dragons I don't have yet, the Yulebuck and Snow Angel. The last 2 slots I'll save for the new dragon (I hope)

Ugh. I'm trying to catch a Solstice that was specifically bred today because the Winter Solstice is basically my equivalent to Christmas, but I'm having technical difficulties and the only things I can catch are the ultra-common Yulebucks. :|

I'll breed one for you as a Winter Solstace gift biggrin.gif

Just pm me so I can give you a claim link

Hope leetle trees make a return.

Leetle trees are there all the time - just not very common...

*Waits patiently for her first batch of Holiday dragons to hatch*

I can't believe I actually managed to fill up my mana bar yesterday. We spent ALL DAY moving (yeah, Saturday before Christmas. My family has a thing for moving around the holidays...), so I was bereft of internet until I was able to steal my husband's phone in the evening (the mobile version is... sucky, to say the least. Thank heavens the internet is now properly hooked up). Still, you know. Success. And now I'm back, huzzah.

I have been having fun with the alchemy game. So far the stores are very good, and the art...on my. Thanks to TJ and artists etc for another great event.

That mana game is addicting! I LOVE IT!!! Thank you TJ!

Also! Caught a holly in the AP today! My husband thought I was watching something sappy because I started tearing up. I've been trying for YEARS to get a holly!!!

Edited by morgianlefaye

That mana game is addicting! I LOVE IT!!! Thank you TJ!

Also! Caught a holly in the AP today! My husband thought I was watching something sappy because I started tearing up. I've been trying for YEARS to get a holly!!!

Congratulations on catching your first Holly!!!

Both of my Hollies hatched, as did one of my Snow Angels! I got one more egg, now I have room for the two new ones, and its only fourteen more hours till my first Solstice hatches! :3

Are there 2 global bars?

user posted image

user posted image

The one on top is your personal mana bar, the other one is the global mana bar.

I won the game too!

It wasn't all-shards but like someone said, mix of them and tiles. Suddenly it just said that I win ^^

I grabbed my first ever hollies yesterday :)

The one on top is your personal mana bar, the other one is the global mana bar.

No if you looked at the global bars one was full but the other wasn't, that was their point.