TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

I noticed that hunting on my Galaxy is so much easier and it is easily explainable: With a tablet, iPad, or phone you have your fingers and mind reacting split second whilst the technology of your mouse is slower than any response that comes from your brain. AKA hunting on Tablet is now what I will do always.

The new Snow Angel artwork has me so conflicted. I always thought those things on their tails were bows? Took me forever to notice the pair by their butts, as is. Now I'm supposed to believe they have six wings?

This is all too much... next thing you know, you'll all be telling me Night Glories have arms.

I find trying to to catch Solstices or Hollies rather difficult on a phone; not sure if it's just me or if this phone hates me (WiFi can be a butt sometimes) ^^;

The new Snow Angel artwork has me so conflicted. I always thought those things on their tails were bows? Took me forever to notice the pair by their butts, as is. Now I'm supposed to believe they have six wings?

This is all too much... next thing you know, you'll all be telling me Night Glories have arms.

Um yeah... It's always been wings. The sprites show it as wings definitely.

They're small enough that details aren't always going to be obvious. Different people see different things.

Well I think the snow angels were based on Seraphs, six winged angels, so the dragons also have six wings.

Yeah, phone hunting isn't working for holly hunting for me. xd.png

I always thought it was 2 pairs of wings, plus a bow. But if I look closely, I can see how they could be a third pair.

More importantly, Snow Angels are flipping hilarious.

Is anyone else feeling love for Joy?

I can't catch Hollies worth beans on my phone, despite my phone being pretty close to as fast as my laptop X___x

Oddly, I've now caught in total TEN on my phone xd.png I seem to be the only one who likes it. I can move to where the Holly is faster and more accurately.

If you mean night glory drakes, then yes... they do have arms .w.

That global mana bar though~ Its gorgeous!!

Finally managed to catch a holly off the AP. Messy, so I re-abandoned it (since I already have some messy ones)... only to realise it would have been perfect for freezing.

Oh well, the low-time spriter's alt offspring I caught after makes up for it biggrin.gif

Finally managed to catch a holly off the AP. Messy, so I re-abandoned it (since I already have some messy ones)... only to realise it would have been perfect for freezing.

Oh well, the low-time spriter's alt offspring I caught after makes up for it biggrin.gif

Did you post the wrong egg, perhaps? There are no Spriter's Alts in that lineage owo

I can't catch Hollies worth beans on my phone, despite my phone being pretty close to as fast as my laptop X___x

I can't catch them worth beans no matter what I'm using, but I'm actually finding Solstice eggs to be more elusive than hollies. I click on just about everything by my Holly score is 3:0 Solstice.

Did you post the wrong egg, perhaps? There are no Spriter's Alts in that lineage owo

Derp, Nakase's name paired with the wing colour threw me off there xd.png I should just... not post before 12 on Sunday mornings, I think. That never ends well xd.png

Oh well, it's still a pretty dragon tongue.gif

I can't catch them worth beans no matter what I'm using, but I'm actually finding Solstice eggs to be more elusive than hollies. I click on just about everything by my Holly score is 3:0 Solstice.

I too find it to be true, I managed to catch a Holly at the bennining of the event while there're fewer people, but unable to catch any Solstice... The only Solstice I have was given to me by a very nice person.

Oh My Goodness, another egg was given to me! Thank you kind people! Merry Christmas to all of you! wub.gif

Edited by ishlia

Godsibb is an actual winter magi dragon... Look it up, tongue.gif.

All dragons mentioned in event stories are, and they belong to spriters and event story writers. smile.gif

Smaug?

Who wouldn't want to hang out with him? xd.png Long as you don't take his shinies and constantly tell him how magnificent he is you might last a good 15 minutes. rolleyes.gif

the holly I caught the other day just hatched so I named it what I yelled after I saw it was mine

I Caught It So It's Beautiful

I have a Solstice with the code e7Doc

Edited by InugamiZERO

DID SOMEONE SAY SMAUG?!?!?!?

But besides the point my DC crashed.

Well what d'ya know... they do! :o I always thought the bit on their tails were bows, too, until I zoomed in and noticed that third pair of wings on their bottoms. The more you know~ /rainbow Night Glories do have arms, they've just folded them to their chests. :3

Also, anyone else getting 502 Bad Gateways? D: Lagmonster must be behind the blizzard!