TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

aaaww It's a good thing I checked today, only lost one raffle slot and I can still hatch eggs before the new ones come out.

^^

**hands Reidragon a tasty caffeinated beverage**

Lol! Thanks Ren :3

Oh man I LOVE this days global mana bar. It is gorgeous.

These global mana bars are absolutely gorgeous--I hope at the end of the event, we can see all of them together. c: Or even when we click on the event icon, we get to see all the bars (filled and unfilled) after the event closes. ^u^

And personal mana bar filled ;3 Time for bed for me. I'm beat! I'll try and pick away at the global one tomorrow on break at work. Hopefully my phone can support the game. I haven't tried playing on my phone yet. Night guys!

It looks like we have to work harder and harder for the global bar each day. Got to play and play that alchemy game then.

What does it mean the new Holiday Dragon will 'drop' ? Does that mean in the abandoned? or in the Cave? or both?

Oh man I LOVE this days global mana bar. It is gorgeous.

Reminds me of an Egyptian Scarab

What does it mean the new Holiday Dragon will 'drop' ? Does that mean in the abandoned? or in the Cave? or both?

The new eggs will be available in the main cave in all areas. If there are any in the AP, it's because people put them there.

Edited by Draketeeth

In the cave. Any biome would do.

Also my eggs are hatching so I can go grab another batch and my 3rd entry is complete!

In the cave.

"Drop" is just an expression meaning those eggs will appear in the cave, generated by the code. For the holiday they'll be the only thing available. Some may possibly appear in the abandoned page eventually, picked up by people then abandoned later for others to pick up.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Oh, okay, THANK YOU, GUYS. =] I'm still pretty new to the dragcave lingo around here. heh.

In definition it means that is when an egg has been officially released, say the Halloween eggs from this year (the Desispis Dragon) coming into the Cave (where they are cave born).

A drop just signifies that an egg is coming at that time or can be bred in that time in cave and through the CB.

Oh. My. Goodness! The global mana bar! O.O It's so beautiful!! O.O I hope all the images for them will be listed later somewhere, I want to see them all together o.o

*Pokes her egg* You're an ER with over 3k views, ya gonna hatch or not? xd.png

ETA: Also just saw the snow angel mana bar, its beautiful.

Edited by n.s.c.m.

Waiting impatiently for my eggs to hatch so I can get some new pretties! Still need to breed my holidays as well. Debating on what to breed the Solstice with...

Was right about the Snow Angel...Yipee. And I won the Mana game...with no idea of what I was actually doing lol. But that new bar looks impressive.

Damn, I haven't been on DC for awhile (Holidays kicking my ass) and I just got on and totally forgot about the xmas event!!! AHHH D:

So i've lost out on 1 entry for the raffle *sadface*

At least I KNOW I'll get the rest of them. Anyways, besides that, I like the event this year. Simple enough and we get a minigame to mess around with. Fun fun smile.gif

Phones are officially phenomenal for Holly hunting. I'd never caught a Holly before this year (though I had some from trading and gifting). I have now caught not one, but two nice Hollies from my phone, both (different types of) 2-step stairs/spirals. I'M SO HAPPY.

Phones are officially phenomenal for Holly hunting. I'd never caught a Holly before this year (though I had some from trading and gifting). I have now caught not one, but two nice Hollies from my phone, both (different types of) 2-step stairs/spirals. I'M SO HAPPY.

That's true for me too. I cannot catch *anything* on my laptop despite having a pretty fast connection. Everything I've caught, I've managed to do via my Kindle. I don't know why that should be, but I got a really nice Holly (4G stair) and several Solstices that way.

The mana bars are quite nice indeed smile.gif

I'm very curious to see if the dragons this year are for any particular winter holiday or based on something fluffier. I keep thinking about Gingerbread dragons but I think I am just hungry.