TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

I am particularly fond of sweetlings, deep seas, sunsongs, and frostbites. :3

I also particularly like green nebulas with them <3

Can we not have prize dragons this year?

/worthashot

Noo! We must have them because it's my first Christmas here and I want to win one. tongue.gif

You don't have to participate if you don't want one...

-removed, don't use this thread for gifting/trading- Edited by rubyshoes

Weird. The Mana Alchemy game gave me a Mana Bomb my first tile. Since you can only place it next to another tile, and you start off with a single Neutral tile...

Welp. Guess I'll wait another 5 minutes.

Bomb tiles can be placed anywhere on the board. You don't have to discard them, most of the time; you can place them in an area where they won't hurt your game, or even destroy nothing ^^

I think I caught enough reindeers for my guilty pleasures x] now to attempt breeding of my other dragons. I love playing Mana Alchemy in the meantime, its so fun^^

Merry Christmas to all!!

Thanks to TJ for putting this fun event on for us.

And a HUGE thanks to all the spriters! Without you guys this wouldn't be possible at all biggrin.gif You guys rock so much! All my hugs and love and may you all have an AMAZING Holiday season ;D!

Well, My eggs will be hatching tomorrow. I've filled up both my bar and helped fill the global bar and played some more just for the fun of it. I've got to get up early tomorrow so I'm going to turn in early tonight.

I wish everyone a good night and happy hunting. happy.gif

All I gotta say is that I've been thoroughly enjoying this year's events. What can I say? It's short, sweet, simple to do, and isn't robbing valuable family time during the holidays. After all, RL takes precedence right now. And it's nice to have something where you don't have to take away from that to go check on junk continually.

The snow forts were fun, but too much was required to maintain 'em. This year's alchemy game is vastly more family friendly IMO. smile.gif

Thanks again for the event, TJ and spriters!

Thanks to TJ for putting this fun event on for us.

And a HUGE thanks to all the spriters! Without you guys this wouldn't be possible at all biggrin.gif You guys rock so much! All my hugs and love and may you all have an AMAZING Holiday season ;D!

I second that!! biggrin.gif

/worthashot

Don't play then and give othersa chance to get a pretty prize dragon if you dont want one~ I personally want a shot at HM for as I've mentioned plenty either a holly or a 1st gen Hell Horse/Soulpeace. Everyone deserves a chance at a pretty tinsel or Shimmerscale~

So to answer that question, NO we will have pretty prizes to give to a new generation of awesome DC members who deserve them biggrin.gif

Love the game! It's really funny and not that complicated. Thank you, TJ, for thinking this wonderful games!

/worthashot

I want them...but I think I'll stick around to see if i won and then leave the forums until...Valentines Day. Yeah...that should be long enough?

Maybe June or July.

That should be long enough for the drama to die away...right?

Edited by Draco Knight

I want them...but I think I'll stick around to see if i won and then leave the forums until...Valentines Day. Yeah...that should be long enough?

Maybe June or July.

To avoid all the "I want one too and its not fair" drama?

To avoid all the "I want one too and its not fair" drama?

Pretty much.

I always end up joining in the discussions, and it kind of makes me...not like being around.

Pretty much.

I always end up joining in the discussions, and it kind of makes me...not like being around.

Yep. I'm there with you. I might tuck away as well. Seeing as I'll be on a trip to see my LDR boyfriend by the time the event ends, maybe that will serve as a distraction :3

Lets forget about the raffle? Just enjoy the event and anticipate the new Holiday dragon. Much more soothing and awesome then worrying about some silly raffle :3

Okay, that is just the coolest thing I have noticed about the Event;

It might just be me - but I swear the Daily Global Mana Bar's colors have been matching the Dragon shown.

Yesterday's was red, gold, and green with Holly Berries - Dragon shown; Holly

Today's is red with white, striped, with hints of green - Dragon shown; Yulebuck

Here's hoping this trend continues (though it will be interested to see what is done with a bar for the Snow Angels [ooh = maybe we'll get 3 days of them and have a bar for each Wing pattern]

Artists of the Mana bar - I tip my hat to you.

Okay, that is just the coolest thing I have noticed about the Event;

It might just be me - but I swear the Daily Global Mana Bar's colors have been matching the Dragon shown.

Yesterday's was red, gold, and green with Holly Berries - Dragon shown; Holly

Today's is red with white, striped, with hints of green - Dragon shown; Yulebuck

Here's hoping this trend continues (though it will be interested to see what is done with a bar for the Snow Angels [ooh = maybe we'll get 3 days of them and have a bar for each Wing pattern]

You're right about that-it says so in the wiki. The 7 mana bars will be designed after the 7 holiday dragons from oldest to newest.

Man I am so tired but I want to stay up to complete my bar when it resets. I work tomorrow so sadly I won't get to play until way way late tomorrow if I don't stay up now Dx!

I second that. They are just gorgeous!

(We so need a :drool: smilie!)

You can place mana bombs anywhere. When I get mana bombs at the beginning I always place them in corners and I get a new tile. I think Mana bombs are the only exception to the rule. Unless that a glitch if so I'm sorry?

That's how it is for me, so this is probably intentional.

The seasonal dragons switch to winter tomorrow, I guess that'll complete the winter theme. Maybe I should grab some last minute autumns...

I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but I wanted to say how awesome it is that TJ put the text for the Snow Warning announcement under the image so that people using screen readers can still join in the fun.

Thankyou TJ!