TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

Hello at all !

can somebody explain this mana and alchemy game into german please ? That would be very nice !

thank you ! wub.gif

Just bred most of my old Christmases to the AP, except a few of my cbs and my two hollies--I'm waiting on those. They all have at least decent lineages, and some are rather pretty, I think. Happy holidays, AP hunters!

Hello at all !

can somebody explain this mana and alchemy game into german please ? That would be very nice !

thank you ! wub.gif

I pasted the instructions into google Translate and this is what I got I hope it's right. I don't speak German. ^^;

Neutral Fliesen () kann neben einer Kachel platziert werden.

Mana Bomben () werden alle Kacheln in einem 3x3 Raster zu zerstören , so dass Mana zurück und schaffen Freiraum für neue Fliesen zu platzieren.

Wenn Sie eine ganze Zeile oder Spalte mit Fliesen zu füllen, werden sie vernichtet , so dass Mana zurück und erlaubt es, neue Fliesen zu platzieren.

Wenn Sie eine Kachel nicht platzieren können überall , verwerfen ; Sie erhalten nur drei Rückwürfe, aber, und wenn Sie nicht zu verwerfen und stellen Sie keine eine Fliese können , wird das Spiel zu beenden.

Wenn das Spiel vorbei ist ( gewinnen oder verlieren ) , haben Sie die Möglichkeit, Ihre Mana einreichen. Dadurch werden Sie verdienen eine Scherbe Mana für jede Kachel , die gefüllt ist ( Bereiche mit Ziegeln gedeckt zählen).

Just bred most of my old Christmases to the AP, except a few of my cbs and my two hollies--I'm waiting on those. They all have at least decent lineages, and some are rather pretty, I think. Happy holidays, AP hunters!

I found one of your Winter Magis; very pretty.

Thsnks for the translate ! smile.gif

you're welcome. happy.gif

The game is fun but I do agree that it should give us less mana for completing it. I mean look at how full the global mana bar is already!

Just curious, but why exactly would you want the event to move more slowly? I can't see any good reason for it honestly.

Twelve Hollies caught, none of them second gen. tongue.gif They're probably all somewhere mocking me. The Alchemy game is very addicting, it'll be sad when it goes away haha.

E: Make that thirteen. rolleyes.gif

Edited by KaelaBoo24

Twelve Hollies caught, none of them second gen. tongue.gif They're probably all somewhere mocking me. The Alchemy game is very addicting, it'll be sad when it goes away haha.

E: Make that thirteen. rolleyes.gif

Just be happy you have the internet speed to catch that many, most do not even get one.

HAPPY DRAGONFUL HOLIDAYS!

I must admit that last year I was rubbish at catching anything good in the AP. But my laptop died over the summer and I got a new touch-screen system -- what a difference. I just locked myself with hollies! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Thank you TJ for the event, and I can't wait to see what the new release turns out to be. (We need a Krampus dragon!)

Cool event! Can't wait to see the new release rolleyes.gif

Just curious, if you started the event when it was released, how many raffle tickets would you have?

Going by the number of days left, 14, it seems. (13 if "12 days left" includes today)

*squee* My Winter Magi has a gaping hole in it and my Holly also has a hole. *pokes them* C'mon my beauties, hatch faster! wub.gif

I love this event-the mana game is fun and the stories are cool too. I grabbed an egg of every christmas dragon-even a holly. I had to trade for it, because no matter how hard I try I can't catch any from the AP. Thanks so much TJ and spriters, can't wait for the new release!

Weird. The Mana Alchemy game gave me a Mana Bomb my first tile. Since you can only place it next to another tile, and you start off with a single Neutral tile...

Welp. Guess I'll wait another 5 minutes.

So once I won the game, I earned my badge. I like how the game keeps you occupied and it was a little confusing at first but I got better at it.

Weird. The Mana Alchemy game gave me a Mana Bomb my first tile. Since you can only place it next to another tile, and you start off with a single Neutral tile...

Welp. Guess I'll wait another 5 minutes.

You can place mana bombs anywhere. When I get mana bombs at the beginning I always place them in corners and I get a new tile. I think Mana bombs are the only exception to the rule. Unless that a glitch if so I'm sorry?

I am EXTREMELY grateful for this event! The best part for me when holiday events come out are the badges (weird I know) and I LOVE this year's Christmas badge! biggrin.gif Thank you staff!

Want 2G Hollies but not fast enough to catch any Hollies. sad.gif

Edited by Cireth

I love the alchemy game. I love games like that, I've spent way too much time playing. Haven't kept track but I know I've gotten over 3000 points. I haven't been able to catch a holly, but I did get a messy one from the departures. I was able to somehow catch one a couple of years ago, nice third gen. Waiting to breed that one and my solstice. Not sure when, the next few days. Maybe on the 25th. Anyone have any suggestions what will look nice with the solstice dragons?

Welp, designed a mate I like for one of the winter magi eggs I caught, so I guess I'll keep him. Time to go incubate. laugh.gif

Still can't decide whether or not to keep these sibling eggs. The devious part of me wants to inbreed them since I stalked and missed several times the one angel out of a yule dominant clutch before finally managing to snag her ~<3 They'd make a lovely even gen. I'll probably let them go tomorrow . . . who knows.

And I'm loving these mana shards. They're so pretty. I want them all. Forever. *hides mana stash*

Anyone have any suggestions what will look nice with the solstice dragons?

I am particularly fond of sweetlings, deep seas, sunsongs, and frostbites. :3

I love the alchemy game. I love games like that, I've spent way too much time playing. Haven't kept track but I know I've gotten over 3000 points. I haven't been able to catch a holly, but I did get a messy one from the departures. I was able to somehow catch one a couple of years ago, nice third gen. Waiting to breed that one and my solstice. Not sure when, the next few days. Maybe on the 25th. Anyone have any suggestions what will look nice with the solstice dragons?

GoN's look nice with them as do Ice dragons. Frostbites might also look nice with them.