TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

Great job to all the artist and all who worked to make this event beautifully. I have loved all of the dragon drawings so far, my favorite right now is the Ribbon Dancer, love the tail, looks like it was hard to get all that detail, but fun.

Mana Alchemy is so addicting, and I love the dragon drawings and the story... well, I could be biased, since this is my first DC Christmas. I grabbed a bunch of ER Autumn eggs, and I managed to get a Holly, too! Can't wait to see what the new dragon looks like biggrin.gif

I hope it's the newest Christmas Dragon. It'd be great for a Christmas dragon to have these kind of powers. Not creating a massive blizzard, but just the fact that it has the power in general. My Ice dragons and Frostbites are absolutely loving this weather.

Yeah, they kinda do look like Soulpeace, now that you mention it. I wonder if the Death mana resemble Vampires or Zombies?

Yeah, they do remind me of zombies! And dark of cavern lurkers, and time mana of solstices. biggrin.gif

The drawings are so pretty, and so are the global mana bars. I'm pretty happy right now, since I got all the old holidays I need except for a Holly. I wonder what the badge will link to after the event is over? That badge is really nice looking, though.

The global mana bar is almost full! It looks awesome too, but my favorite is still the holly one. The artists did an amazing job, I can't wait to see the next one!

Personally, I interpret the water mana as being shell pink, like a seashell.

Question... Are their no more holiday eggies being bred, seems like there were none in the AP, of late.

Probably. Most people bred them as soon as they could so most of them have been snatched up.

Personally, I interpret the water mana as being shell pink, like a seashell.

Yeah, I was thinking of it as coral pink with watery colors on the highlights. Whatever the case, it's pretty.

Well, I mean... I suppose that I shouldn't be ungrateful. I mean I did manage a pretty good haul. I just was hoping to catch another Wrapping Wing or two...

Well, I mean... I suppose that I shouldn't be ungrateful. I mean I did manage a pretty good haul. I just was hoping to catch another Wrapping Wing or two...

There's still a few eggs, you just need to watch carefully, refresh a lot and be fast haha.

Probably. Most people bred them as soon as they could so most of them have been snatched up.

I'd expect three main waves of breeding - one at 0 days, one at 3 days (which we just got through) and one at 6 days, to correspond with the people who intend to keep or trade one of the eggs becoming un-egglocked as the previous wave's eggs hatch. Potentially the 6 day one will be pretty small compared to the others but maybe there'll be ones born in the first wave ready to breed by then?

I'd expect three main waves of breeding - one at 0 days, one at 3 days (which we just got through) and one at 6 days, to correspond with the people who intend to keep or trade one of the eggs becoming un-egglocked as the previous wave's eggs hatch. Potentially the 6 day one will be pretty small compared to the others but maybe there'll be ones born in the first wave ready to breed by then?

So maybe let what I have now grow and see if I get the chance?

Sounds like a plan.

There's still a chance, I know a lot of users who are waiting until Christmas to breed their dragons, myself included. happy.gif

Holidays can never breed true in the first year they are hatched. smile.gif Though some people like me wait to breed some of their Christmas dragons on Christmas. I have two hollies and one solistice I am breeding on Christmas.

There's still a chance, I know a lot of users who are waiting until Christmas to breed their dragons, myself included. happy.gif

Cool.

It doesn't help me with my Holiday hunting that my trios... who had so far failed at summoning... finally decided that NOW was the time to give me a GoN egg... rolleyes.gif

All that stray Mana around, maybe? xd.png

I still have to breed most of my holidays... still holding out for swaps, but if I can't find any trades I'll breed them all to the AP towards the end of the event. I bet a lot of people are doing that too, so there will probably be another big wave of holiday eggs.

So after four days I finally figured out a strategy for the mini game instead of just haphazardly filling up the squares... suddenly feeling a little slow on the uptake xd.png

Cool.

It doesn't help me with my Holiday hunting that my trios... who had so far failed at summoning... finally decided that NOW was the time to give me a GoN egg...  rolleyes.gif

All that stray Mana around, maybe? xd.png

Quick! Lets all go panning to get the mana out of the water! xd.png

Anyway, there ARE holiday eggs dropping in the AP still, just not very many. Hang around long enough and you should be able to find your wrapping wing. smile.gif

I still have to breed most of my holidays... still holding out for swaps, but if I can't find any trades I'll breed them all to the AP towards the end of the event. I bet a lot of people are doing that too, so there will probably be another big wave of holiday eggs.

So after four days I finally figured out a strategy for the mini game instead of just haphazardly filling up the squares... suddenly feeling a little slow on the uptake xd.png

Don't feel bad - I figured the strategy out only after winning by randomly placing tiles for the sixth time!

Question... Are their no more holiday eggies being bred, seems like there were none in the AP, of late.

I still have a bunch to breed, but I'm locked. No point in breeding if I want to be able to keep some of the ones I breed. I suspect there are others in the same predicament.

I still have a bunch to breed, but I'm locked. No point in breeding if I want to be able to keep some of the ones I breed. I suspect there are others in the same predicament.

Yeah... that is sort of the thing> I am locked too.

SO, even IF there were more eggs to grab, I couldn't grab them. xd.png

I have three Holiday dragons still to breed, and a few more sloppy lineaged Yulebucks which I haven't bred since 2011 and probably won't.

I haven't bred most of my holiday dragons yet. Only two Snow Angels on request. Silverswift, if you'd like me to breed you one of my Wrapping wings, check my Holiday trading post. I've got all the information listed there smile.gif

Have fun everyone & Happy hunting!