TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

When will the bar be cleared? Its a new day and its still maxed.

About XX:30 from now.

It'll be interesting to see what the new bar looks like.

And just to mention: Draghatch is currently getting two rows of Low Time Dragons, no regular ones, and there are a LOT of tombstones showing - if you have growing dragons in there, please, watch them closely.

I'm really liking the game, but part of me is disappointed there is no decoration element to this event. I've got so used to spending several hours decorating/redecorating over the Christmas period!

I'm not actually complaining, I had just sort of expected it to happen and then it didn't. That said I am spending far less time hanging round on the computer than previous years tongue.gif

And just to mention: Draghatch is currently getting two rows of Low Time Dragons, no regular ones, and there are a LOT of tombstones showing - if you have growing dragons in there, please, watch them closely.

No worries here. With my Holly hatchling sitting with 27 clicks and its not even gendered yet I've been watching it like a hawk. I'll probably fog it just to feel safe when I decide to go to bed.

Every chapter keeps getting better and better. I love the start of Chapter 4 and look forward to seeing what the Epilogue will reveal. I am loving this whole story event. happy.gif

Ohh, the global bars correspond with the current day's dragon. Cool!

edit: *punches typo*

Edited by Shadowdrake

Aww... my Christmas eggs have under an hour before hatching, and the AP was just bombarded with ER-able Autumn eggs! WHY IS MY LUCK SO HORRIBLE I CAN'T GET THEM AND NOW THEY'RE GONE sad.gif

I caught a Leetle Tree four days ago, and saw another in the caves the day before that smile.gif They're still around.

Yeah. I caught a Leetle Tree back on September 20, so it seems they drop year-round. You just have to have the luck of the draw, I think.

third day in a row i haven't gotten a raffle entry because the game doesn't work on mobile and work prevents me from being on dc often enough to collect individual mana crystals. a break every 15 minutes and a 30-minute lunch allows me to get AT MOST four crystals at work, and there's only so many i can collect at home before i pass out at night. awesome. i'm gonna be a scrooge about this one, this no-game-for mobile thing is way too much of an imbalance for my liking and i'm moderately upset. :U

edit: i spoke too soon, it's playable now apparently. which is not to say i'm not still sore about three lost entries.

Edited by Baphomet

The newest progress bar for the global bank looks promising. Although I have to say Chapter 2 or 3 so far are my favorite ones in terms of aesthetics.

Edited by Mtntopview

It looks like the mana bar went down! It was near the 2nd ribbon from the left...

Edit: Well, 3rd if you count the little one at the edge.

Edited by LupusEques

It looks like the mana bar went down! It was near the 2nd ribbon from the left...

Edit: Well, 3rd if you count the little one at the edge.

Is it possible to LOSE mana? Lol, that would suck.

This days global mana bar is ok. Yesterday's has so far Ben the prettiest. I have high hopes for the Solstice and Winter Magi ones though.

What was the second global mana bar of? I thought Winter Magi because the story was about one, but I don't know for sure.

Edit: Also, I am wondering if the thing you get for Winter 2014 is an Ice dragon, the sides of my glasses randomly fell apart when I was cleaning them so I can't tell...

Edited by LupusEques

That helped alot.png, but for the remaining days they won't have enough Christmas dragons to do the mana bar, I hope they planned something. tongue.gif

I love the game, story, artwork...the whole theme!

Fantastic job TJ and spriters! smile.gif

How many tickets have everybody got? I just want to be sure i haven't missed any days, so what's the ticket count so far?

How many tickets have everybody got? I just want to be sure i haven't missed any days, so what's the ticket count so far?

Today you can get ticket #3.

I'm loving the event until now, I just really like the idea of all of the people collectively helping to save Christmas.

Also I finally (after all those long years) managed to get my first Holly, it has a messy lineage, but it's better then nothing.

I'm loving the event until now, I just really like the idea of all of the people collectively helping to save Christmas.

Also I finally (after all those long years) managed to get my first Holly, it has a messy lineage, but it's better then nothing.

I agree. After all, being in company is what Christmas is all about. wub.gif *aside from the presents xd.png*

And congrats on your holly! biggrin.gif