TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

No if you looked at the global bars one was full but the other wasn't, that was their point.

Oh, well, it is most likely a glitch. Sorry xd.png

The site is a little laggy. At one point I saw the AP without any Christmas dragons in it. And my bars have shown empty once or twice too. It seems to work itself out fine though.

Those shards are driving me insane. I don't know if it's just my computer, but whenever they pop up it messes up my screen and causes it to jump around all over the place, making catching almost impossible. >_<

I can't wait to read the epilogue of this part - the story is just as exciting as the game! smile.gif

Ugh. I'm trying to catch a Solstice that was specifically bred today because the Winter Solstice is basically my equivalent to Christmas, but I'm having technical difficulties and the only things I can catch are the ultra-common Yulebucks. :|

Kiryu, check your inbox. wink.gif

Finally, I've remembered to be active on a holiday with a release other than Valentine's Day! So far, I've managed to catch at least one of every Christmas dragon, including a somewhat-messy Holly. Good luck to everyone else!

Wow. I'm dense. I just noticed that the global manna bars resemble the Christmas dragons for each year. Nice touch, DC staff!

So, tomorrow, we'll get a global bar that resembles a Ribbon Dancer, right?

Reading the stories I just realized I share a name with one of the seven spirits and that makes me really happy for some reason. So, I'd just like to thank the writers for that little thing xd.png

Just got the epilogue unlocked. That took some doing, I'm sure it took much longer than the other two!

I was seeing just how long I could draw out a game of Mana-Alchemy and reached 9185.

I don't know why I could not continue past that as I still had a spot free of crystals and tiles as well as many where I could still place a tile. Does it have some sort of auto-stop if you've drawn a tile that cannot be placed and you already have three discarded tiles?

The game is sort of meditative... You can just keep going and going... It's a cool game.

I love all the art going on. I hope the Global bars and these daily dragons are being posted somewhere or that we keep the access to them. They and the dragons are gorgeous.

I would never have imagined the Winter Angels to have a shark face and I love it to bits. That first day Holly dragon was so much cool!

I wonder what a holly/ red garnet lineage would look like.

Edited by Cygnis

Plot twist---Avatar of Change is not as nice as one thought

I guess they thought it would make for a nice... change xd.png /IS SMACKED

Also a big THANK YOU to the writers for making sure the stories are free of typos and grammar issues! Most of the stories we've had in the past have had a ton of such issues, so I'm very happy to see that's not the case any more. Thanks for proofreading this time... and for giving us what looks to be a very interesting story as well. biggrin.gif

Also them mana bars are gorgeous! I think today's is going to be hard to top--I love the wings, both on the edging and in the center.

I can't wait for my first batch of eggs to hatch today. Looking forward to getting my fill of Christmas eggs, as this is the first chance I've had to catch the event biggrin.gif

Well, their breed descriptions states that they are unpredictable.

I could picture them being something of tricksters/ mischief makers.

Perhaps the Avatar of Change summoned the storm thinking it t be a game and... it has gotten out of hand?

It even makes me wonder the creatures'd be entirely unaware of the harm such a storm would cause? I am assuming that they are protected to some extent by their own magic.

Edited by Silverswift

What a plot twist, man! blink.gif Why would the Avatar of Change cause a blizzard? blink.gif

Maybe it's called Avatar of Change because it's mood also changes. xd.png

Will the new holiday dragons have a limit of 2 still?

Yes, that happens every year. 2 CB per scroll. smile.gif

And here I thought the Avatar of Destruction was a dangerous GoN offspring to mess with. I'm almost afraid to find out how short the Destruction's temper is. ^^;

And here I thought the Avatar of Destruction was a dangerous GoN offspring to mess with. I'm almost afraid to find out how short the Destruction's temper is. ^^;

Yeah... I dunno.

I always thought that the Changes were more mischievous than destructive... maybe they underestimated their own power?

Edited by Silverswift

I'd also have suspected Avatars of Destructions or Storm Dragons. Can't wait to find out the whole story! biggrin.gif This event is so much fun. laugh.gif

Well, for some changes you need to destroy the previous order of things first.

The blizzard may seem like an evil deed, but maybe it is just something that is necessary to bring about something new, something good for all of Galsreim (or even Valkemare). The Avatar of Change may merely have set things in motion, trusting that the human-dragon-community and their cooperation will turn it into the positive result that it might bring. And if they don't, well, if you never risk anything, there can be no change.

So I'd say it is still possible that the Avatar of Change caused the blizzard on purpose, knowing how strong it would be, without having any evil motives.

(And if the humans and dragons don't succeed in bringing about the good result, well, an ice age is a change as well.) wink.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Change was always my LEAST favourite of the avatars, so I'm not sorry xd.png

....So, did not think I'd be good at that alchemy game. However, every time I have played, I have won. And always submitted 81 mana. Is that a good thing? Or at least that's what it says.

I've only had to play once a day. The only exception to that is the first day, when I navigated away from the page on accident and had to start over (but I had not done much so lol)