TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

Also, anyone else getting 502 Bad Gateways? D: Lagmonster must be behind the blizzard!

Aah, I'm not alone. I can access my dragons fine but get timeouts when trying to open the event page.

Holy cow, just been looking at the wing-tip on the global bar and can't wait until it's all coloured in - just freaking gorgeous!

I hope the various bars will remain visible after all's said and done, be quite a waste otherwise.

I wish we had observations for holiday dragons to unlock in the encyclopedia. sad.gif

I had no problems grabbing Solstice but I seem cursed with grabbing Hollys from AP.... dry.gif''

My 4 and 5gen Holly are from trades. Can't decide how to breed them...

I had no problems grabbing Solstice but I seem cursed with grabbing Hollys from AP.... dry.gif''

My 4 and 5gen Holly are from trades. Can't decide how to breed them...

Yesterday I tried to catch two for a friend who had none until this year, and it was merely impossible! I ended up having to breed my dragon, and the other one came from the kindness of my sister, so there. dry.gif

And I love the holidays! Everyone is lurking the AP to find last year releases while the cave is totally empty! laugh.gif If only there were more interesting things dropping in there...

The seasonal dragons switch to winter tomorrow, I guess that'll complete the winter theme. Maybe I should grab some last minute autumns...

I bred a few PB 2G's yesterday so you may be able to snatch them when the regular eggs start popping up again. ^^

Oh my gosh the new Christmas Dragon image is gorgeous as is the new Mana bar. Whoever it is that designed those are geniuses! biggrin.gif

Grabbing God heard my complain. ^^ Thank you big great Grabbing God. *bowing deeply*

Though the lineage could have been shorter. But I think it'S okay. smile.gif

*silverdragoness curls up around her new red egg, throwing dangerous looks a people who dare getting to close*

Grabbing God heard my complain. ^^ Thank you big great Grabbing God. *bowing deeply*

Though the lineage could have been shorter. But I think it'S okay. smile.gif

*silverdragoness curls up around her new red egg, throwing dangerous looks a people who dare getting to close*

I'm hoping to catch a second Holly, but regardless I'm happy with the little cutie I caught a few days ago. *huggles adorable hatchling protectively*

Smaug RULES and I'm all grumbly about having to wait till Bell ExpressVu has it available on PPV. But the hollies and Solstices are such PRETTY eggs...one of the few times I find myself wishing eggs could also be frozen. smile.gif

I have been gone for a while.. and it looks like holly's are no longer rare like previous years smile.gif

I have been gone for a while.. and it looks like holly's are no longer rare like previous years smile.gif

Oh they're still rare, it's just that more people are breeding them this year. They're still hard to catch.

I feel stupid but I really don't get how the game works.

I'll try again sunday when I'm not dead tired from work. xd.png

So, got it at last.

This is fun.

Thanks, TJ and all!

I don't think I have said thank you yet to TJ, the artists, the writers and whoever else was involved in bringing us this event. I don't know how you all keep coming up with these great ideas, but I am loving it! biggrin.gif

I agree that it would be nice if all the mana bars could be posted somewhere for us to admire them all together. I wasn't paying enough attention to the first one to realize that it was supposed to correspond to the Holly dragon.

The global mana bar is full past its half - keep going people! wub.gif

May I say that today's mana bar is stunning. ohmy.gif

Is there any way we can have the mana alchemy game going all year long?

It's a fun game to play along side collecting dragons and I for one, would love to be able to play it casually out of season smile.gif

Any chance TJ?

Nice job on the event too, I'm loving it cool.gif

I don't think I have said thank you yet to TJ, the artists, the writers and whoever else was involved in bringing us this event. I don't know how you all keep coming up with these great ideas, but I am loving it! biggrin.gif

I agree that it would be nice if all the mana bars could be posted somewhere for us to admire them all together. I wasn't paying enough attention to the first one to realize that it was supposed to correspond to the Holly dragon.

The bars should be available on the wiki as they are unlocked and filled, and they'll all be in the credits post once it's made ^^

The bars should be available on the wiki as they are unlocked and filled, and they'll all be in the credits post once it's made ^^

Yay, they're soooo pretty! You guys have really outdone yourselves this time, the artwork is uh-may-zing! Thank you!

Is there any way we can have the mana alchemy game going all year long?

It's a fun game to play along side collecting dragons and I for one, would love to be able to play it casually out of season smile.gif

Any chance TJ?

Nice job on the event too, I'm loving it cool.gif

I'm with you on that one. I need it forever!

(Maybe it can get me away from my Tetris addiction xd.png )

Nice job on the event!

I can't wait for the new release, thanks TJ for setting up this wonderful holiday!

Yay, they're soooo pretty! You guys have really outdone yourselves this time, the artwork is uh-may-zing! Thank you!

I agree! I didn't work on any of the bars myself, but I'm amazed with what was made <3 However, I did get to work with another artist on all of the element tiles, with them making the Neutral and GoN tiles on their own ^^ (Leaving them unnamed until the credits post, unless they want to reveal themself tongue.gif)

I know I've thanked TJ, the Spriters, and game creators, but I want to thank the people breeding their eggs for others to enjoy. I've picked up some absolutely beautiful lineages! Some pairs I never even thought of before, but are stunning!

You all rock! <3

Phew those Holly eggs are hard to grab. Just spent the last half hour trying to help my friend grab one and missed every one of them. He ended up with a nice Snow angel that he was happy with so, It worked out, but DANG was that hard.

I'm happily egg-locked again....at least until another of my remaining eggs from the first batch hatch and then it's back to the AP for me. biggrin.gif

I still haven't bred my Holly yet, but I'm kinda wanting to wait for Christmas Day or Christmas Eve to breed it. Hopefully that would make up for it being messy. Next year I'll have a better one after the cutie on my scroll grows up. ^^

I have no idea if this has been asked/suggested before, but..... Is there a possibility that the chapters will have a button to return to a previous chapter or the Event home page? I think that would come in handy smile.gif