TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

You mean #4? I earned my 4th just now. smile.gif

*redface* Yeah, four. That's it. Four. *needs to pay a little more attention* laugh.gif

I can't believe that the game works on my ipad now! Merry Christmas, iPad users!

Edited by saphirabjartskular

what a nice event smile.gif thanks a lot for it! i'm so happy, someone traded a Holly to me (thousand thanks to you, breeder!) and so i just look forward to the new christmas dragons cool.gif

I can't believe that the game works on my ipad now! Merry Christmas, iPad users!

Yes, magic fills the air as iPad users are now able to play the game. It still shows some glitches though.

Light. smile.gif

That's my favorite of the Mana crystals. happy.gif That and Lightning.

I love the designs of the global mana bars! They are so detailed and fancy biggrin.gif

Is there anything special you get for getting a higher score playing the game? Because I kept going until exactly 3000 points and then got sick of it and submitted. xd.png I know you can only get 81 mana max from playing it (because 9 x 9 duh) but anything special for scores aside from bragging rights? Heh.

Or since you're trying to fill it quickly, is it the LOWER your score, the better? Heh.

I do like this event, though the snow forts last year were great. I miss decorating things. And destroying other peoples' nice things. wink.gif

Is there anything special you get for getting a higher score playing the game? Because I kept going until exactly 3000 points and then got sick of it and submitted. xd.png I know you can only get 81 mana max from playing it (because 9 x 9 duh) but anything special for scores aside from bragging rights? Heh.

Or since you're trying to fill it quickly, is it the LOWER your score, the better? Heh.

I do like this event, though the snow forts last year were great. I miss decorating things. And destroying other peoples' nice things. wink.gif

I think each time I played and won, no matter what my score was, it gave 81 crystals (for filling the 9X9 board).

^ The Christmas spirits say that it could have only been the Avatar of Change, but who knows, they could have been wrong. I mean, no one has ever seen the newest Christmas dragon, but we have to keep up with the story to wait and see. smile.gif

@Syiren I agree. wub.gif Crystals of light remind me irresistibly of soulpeace dragons. wub.gif

Oh my word, that mana alchemy game is addicting... o.O

You're telling me! blink.gif But what I find even more addictive is this story - I want to read more! wub.gif

You're telling me! blink.gif But what I find even more addictive is this story - I want to read more! wub.gif

Same here! It's very engaging.

This year's badge is gorgeous! I wonder if it'll have a 2nd stage or edition?

I've maxed out my mana for the day. Does anyone know if shards collected after maxing out count for the global bar?

I've maxed out my mana for the day. Does anyone know if shards collected after maxing out count for the global bar?

I don't pay any attention to the "maxed out" response. I just keep playing...I am addicted to this game blink.gif I keep playing and collecting more shards.

Thanks TJ and others who helped make this '14 Holiday Event!

Yep, otherwise it would be pointless to collect, plus it says you are maxed out but it still goes towards the global bar xd.png

^ The Christmas spirits say that it could have only been the Avatar of Change, but who knows, they could have been wrong. I mean, no one has ever seen the newest Christmas dragon, but we have to keep up with the story to wait and see. smile.gif

@Syiren I agree. wub.gif Crystals of light remind me irresistibly of soulpeace dragons. wub.gif

I hope it's the newest Christmas Dragon. It'd be great for a Christmas dragon to have these kind of powers. Not creating a massive blizzard, but just the fact that it has the power in general. My Ice dragons and Frostbites are absolutely loving this weather.

Yeah, they kinda do look like Soulpeace, now that you mention it. I wonder if the Death mana resemble Vampires or Zombies?

It happens to me too, but I think it's just a glitch. sad.gif

It's not a glitch.

From what I can tell, it's the Mana that EVERYONE has collected, so naturally it moves slower, since it's not just you that has to fill it up.

The one that you can fill with one game of ManaAlchemy is your qualification for the raffle, the other is to unlock the epilogue for that day.

Yep, otherwise it would be pointless to collect, plus it says you are maxed out but it still goes towards the global bar xd.png

The thing that confuses me is that the message says the you've "maxed out your mana contribution". You don't contribute to yourself. Wouldn't that apply to the global bar?

ETA: Oh wait, that's just for picking up mana shards on the scroll, not to the mana collected in the game.

Edited by LibbyLishly