Secret Santa

Secret Santa

I've sent my giftee their first gift, but if the egg has to leave my scroll to count towards a raffle entry, it may not be picked up in time.

I can breed 3rd+ Gen Spriter's Alts if anybody is in need of some for their giftee, just shoot me a PM! I also have a CB Astrapi hatchling I picked up in the departure thread yesterday (thank you, Tishavara!) but if anybody needs it for their giftee I'm sure I can send it your way smile.gif

Edit: Astrapi was claimed. Hope they like it!

Edited by Areous

For the Raffles are we allowed to submit for multiple prizes?

I may be able to help organize the raffles some and format the raffle form into something easier if you want me to, though someone else probably has that job xd.png

only one entry per raffle

I don't think there is need for changing the current raffle format

Just popping back in to say that I PMed OrcaFreak about the gift help needed and sent an egg their way!

Edit: And it should be on its way to its new home now.

Edited by Jazeki

Do I need to screenshot the PM I send my Giftee?

Edited by eaaem

Are putting what we gifted on both the spreadsheet and the "I gave a gift" documents? (And pm'ing Secret Santa account?)

Do I need to screenshot the PM I send my Giftee?

Nope. One thing as a proof is enough

Anyways, guys, here's one big surprise for you (and me)!

Spriter's alt raffle:

Thanks to one very generous donor, we have a 2nd gen Mistletoe, from a spriter's alt to raffle off, along with some other 3rd gen alt offspring.

So, we have a very er 2nd gen Mistletoe:

user posted image

And two Spirit Ward X SW Checkers:

https://i.imgur.com/5OLDwpp.png and https://i.imgur.com/Ay3Cqkx.png

Spriter's alt raffle

Since mistletoe is very ER, we'll have just ten hours of signing up for it. So be fast biggrin.gif

Spriter's alt raffle:

Thanks to one very generous donor, we have a 2nd gen Mistletoe, from a spriter's alt to raffle off, along with some other 3rd gen alt offspring.

So, we have a very er 2nd gen Mistletoe:

user posted image

Spriter's alt raffle

Since mistletoe is very ER, we'll have just ten hours of signing up for it. So be fast biggrin.gif

Oh my, so beautiful x'D and favorite holiday

Anyway, one other thing. To anyone that needs a CB Gold hatchling for their Giftee, PM me. It is ER and about to hatch but I can try to influence it if you want (if contacted before it hatches).

EDIT: It hatched =P Sorry

EDITED EDIT: Sent to a Gifter, Gifter sent to their Giftee (was given proof that is was sent to their Giftee)

Edited by ~X~

*rapidly checking PMs because I can't wait to see who is my gifter* I'm just one of those people who can't wait to say who they got xd.png

Ooooh Spriter's Alt Kin Raffle! *squeeeeeee*

I've got an Avatar of Creation checker if anyone happens to need one for their giftee, just PM me and I can send you the lineage link. (Avatar of Creation/Guardian X Thalassa)

Edited by Clya

wish we could sign up for the alt raffle for ourselves. That one is lovely. xd.png

Anyway, I got a couple of lovelies from my secret santa, sara4cows.

- a matching pair of CB Xenowyrms

- and I'll be picking up a 3rd gen tinsel as soon as I have room.

Thank you Secret Santa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

I have this 3rd eg Avatar of Creation x Mistletoe egg. If anyone needs it for their gifting, pm me please. Edited by buckskinmist

Updated the spreadsheet, but also posting since I'm sending more gifts to my giftee smile.gif

Forum name: Red2111

Scroll name: Red2111

Wishlist:

1. CB Almadine (need a female to have a set of em) or a perfect checker mate for him CB Almandine sent, thanks to a lovely trade with Cajunsun! wub.gif

2. 2G Black (alt preferred) from a Male Marrow for Cole or 2G Silver from Male Black Marrow (Mate) or 2G Gold from Male Black Marrow (Mate)

3. Cheeses (for zombie attempts next year though) or any lineage prize line from a CB i dont already own or 2G Green Copper from Male Shadow Walker & Green Copper or CB Chrono Xenowyrms; Already sent the Cheese & Copper, and also sent proof

4. Male Pinks or help with an unrelated mate to him

5. checkers are nice wub.gif please note that i dont name inbred dragons on my scroll for breeding purposes tho

6. surprise me Silver Tinsel sent! (My personal favorite line biggrin.gif)

I'll have sent at least one thing from each want by the time I'm done, woot! Thank you to everyone who is helping me out with this happy.gif

Before I finally go to sleep, just one quick reminder: all raffles are to help you find gifts. In other words, even if you win in a raffle, that win is supposed to go to your giftee. All entrances that aren't on your giftee's wishlist, won't count.

That said, it took me some serious willpower to post that mistletoe *sighs dreamily*

Edited by Secret Santa

:D Sent off a few things to my giftee from their wishlist, now to wait until they're picked up! ^-^ Happy Gifting, everyone~

Been over a day (since I sent a gift) and was hoping to enter the raffle but it seems my giftee has still not read their message.

Edited by lollipop00

Been over a day (since I sent a gift) and was hoping to enter the raffle but it seems my giftee has still not read their message.

The current raffles are for Gifters to enter to give the prize (if they win) to their Giftee. So if any of the prizes in the raffle are on your Giftee's list, then I believe you can enter the raffle.

As long as the raffle prize goes to your Giftee.

These current raffles are for Gifters to give to Giftees (if the Gifter wins the raffle), not for Gifters to use their tickets on.

What if...

you have no trading abilities/very little catching abilities and cannot breed anything on your giftee's wishlist?

EDIT: Pm'd Secret Santa account

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Yep, what ~x~ said. It seems I'll need to edit my post to clarify that.

Also, I know for sure your giftee read my message. I'd suggest Pming them again, and tracking their message. If they read it but don't answer, we'll assign you another giftee.

@Silverphoenixx: PM me, and we'll also see what we can do (in fact did first reshuffle right now)

Edited by Secret Santa

What if...

you have no trading abilities/very little catching abilities and cannot breed anything on your giftee's wishlist?

You can list it on the Help Needed document, so people can see and maybe donate the egg to you.

Also sent you a PM ^^

Edited by ~X~

Yep, what ~x~ said. It seems I'll need to edit my post to clarify that.

Also, I know for sure your giftee read my message. I'd suggest Pming them again, and tracking their message. If they read it but don't answer, we'll assign you another giftee.

I sent a new teleport and am now tracking it, thank you for letting me know! Hopefully they can see my PM this time ^^

Is "Surprise me" a good enough reason to enter to raffle for my giftee, even if I already fulfilled that slot?

Before I finally go to sleep, just one quick reminder: all raffles are to help you find gifts. In other words, even if you win in a raffle, that win is supposed to go to your giftee. All entrances that on their giftee's wishlist, won't count.

That said, it took me some serious willpower to post that mistletoe *sighs dreamily*

What do you mean by "All entrances that on their giftee's wishlist, won't count." ?

What do you mean by "All entrances that on their giftee's wishlist, won't count." ?

I believe that means if your Giftee's list does not contain any of the prizes in either raffles and you entered, the entry will not count since the current raffles are for Gifters (if they win) to give the prize to their Giftee.

In other words, the current raffles are to help and encourage Gifters to give to their Giftees.

The raffle that Gifter's use their tickets (from gifting) will be held after all the gifting.

Edited by ~X~

@areous: good enough. that's I thiink biggest surprise possible.

Ups.I failed. It was supposed to be "aren't on their giftee's wishlist"

/runs of to fix it

@areous: good enough. that's I thiink biggest surprise possible.

Ups.I failed. It was supposed to be "aren't on their giftee's wishlist"

/runs of to fix it

Sweeeet, I know they like Spriter's Alts too tongue.gif Here's hoping haha.

Also, haven't heard anything from my gifter. I feel like I shouldn't worry yet, since it's still the beginning, and I can be patient anyway. Other people are just reporting it so I figured I would I suppose?