Secret Santa

Secret Santa

I have sent MiniatureCowgirl her gifts.

I chose #4 and 5 on her list, for a CB Gold Lunar, and a 3rd gen Teimarr x Shadow Walker spriter alt.

She has accepted them.

Hey Santas, I have a cb thunder egg (freshly caught!) to donate for the cause! PM me, if you need it for your giftee, and I'll send it your way once it comes off cooldown!

In other news, I'm having an unusual amount of trouble with cb nebula hatchlings - just need a couple more ah hah ^¬^ Many thanks to anyone who can lend me a hand

Peace!

having trouble with the #5

I can breed a couple of 5th+ gen PB lines (those should be long enough to fulfill the wish), if you still need them, shoot me a PM. smile.gif

And since many have been reporting their gifts here, I'd like to report what I got too so my wonderful Santa, alyelle, gets to participate in the raffle too. wub.gif

There beauties are on my scroll, it's not hidden, so you can check the links for proof:

2nd gen Blusang x Rosebud - lineage

2nd gen Moonstone from Ribbon Dancer - lineage

2nd gen Pink from Val09 - lineage

Bronze Shimmer - lineage

Thank you again, I love my gifts so much! <3 <3 <3

I'm still searching for two more gifts for my giftee, looking for:

3rd gen Shimmerscale from a male Shimmer line and with female CB Summer or Spring mates

CB Gold

Edited by stagazer_7

It has been 23 Hours since I re-sent the PM and still nothing. I will wait one more hour and see what happens. I am wondering why that person is not seeing my PM...  unsure.gif

I'll see about getting you a new giftee tomorrow then.

Anyways, here's another one of those, first come first serve gifting sprees.

I have for you guys:

CB Copper: user posted image

4th gen perfect checker dorkface Gold:

user posted image

3rd gen offspring from Pumpkin alts:

user posted image

And 3rd gen silver with Hollies in base:

user posted image

PM me. First come first serve.

Also, made a small FAQ section at the first page (last reserved post). If you want anything added there, speak up.

Edited by Secret Santa

And updated my gifts on the spreadsheet.

Along the same lines as lollipop, I have heard nothing from a gifter yet. :<

Gift pending to the Giftee currently. I hope she accepts soon.

Nevermind! She just accepted. (Can I use Lineage links if both scrolls are visible?)

Edited by eaaem

I am starting to work on my Giftee. Send something already, but need alt vibes sent LOL. I have not heard from my secret santa yet, but it is early.

My giftee accepted their first gift, so I've put that in the spreadsheet smile.gif

Got two CB (incubated) xenowyrms, one Mageia, and one chrono if anyone needs it for their giftee tongue.gif

I'm still trying to get a CB Silver and/or Spessartine for my giftee, but I know no one on the regular trade forums wants to swap one for just a bunch of uncommons, and I feel like the pressure is on - I was thinking, "Oh, I have until the 30th to get everything together." Then my Santa blew me away with 2800 presents, and everyone else is really on the ball here, and I don't want them to feel ignored. I'd hoped to send one big package together :/

Anyway, right now I have two GWs, an Astrapi, a Mageia, and a Tan Ridgewing (all CB) taking up space on my scroll. Is there anyone who could help me out in exchange for these?

Keep up list:)

1. Neglected ; 2nd gen anything from Spriter's Alt; CB Gold...wooo, it's challenging list

2. 2nd gen Alt Black (any pose, any gender)

3. Chicken; Paper ;CB Xenowyrm

4. CB BSA Pink

5. 2nd gen Thunder from male Cavern Lurker (Thanks fo help!!); 2nd gen PB Black Stripe (Thanks for help!!)

6. CB Balloon

Anyone can help 2G spriter's Alts? or chicken?

And PM me if you need cheese hatch. I have one:)

Edited by Greengrim

My gifts so far:

Forum name:Greengrim

Scroll name:irismichi

Wishlist:

1.CB Gold, CB Silver, 2G from spriter's alt

2. 2nd gen metals, 3gen prize(X RA)

3. CB Blusang, Dinos(red), 4th gen prizes

4. pretty lineaged BSA

5. nice lineaged from spriter's alts (checker)/ 2G-4G dragon from Holly x white checker (either eggs)

6. any 2G-3gen event dragons x common checker ( event dragon as christmas/ halloween/ valentine dragons)

I was adding my first gift to the spreadsheet and because my username is long (I'm not the only one, laugh.gif) it text wrapped and looks funny. xd.png Is there any way the spreadsheet can be edited by the mods to make the gifter/giftee name rows just a little bit wider?

Thanks to help of other Santas, luck with catching, breeding and trading I can now update my giftee list:

Forum name: HeartJacker13

Scroll name: HeartJacker13

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Almandine, Neglected, and 3rd gen Tinsels - CB Silver male hatchling - thank you rrattts, for help with it smile.gif

2. CB Spessartine, 2nd gen metals, and alt Black - 2G Silver x Desipis

3. CB Trios, CB Blusang, chicken, Dinos, and CB Xenowyrms - Chicken and Blue Dino

4. 2nd gen AoCreation (Female Silver x GoN), 2nd Gen AoDestruction (Pyro Xenowyrm x GoN)

5. Anything purebred and not inbred! - 5G PB EG Magi

6. Same as before. I love purebreds!

I added it to Gift proof spreadsheet, and I'm working on other things from this list.

And I would like to thank WoLfgIrLyS for all amazing gifts I recieved from her (she mentioned them in her post earlier and because the list is long I won't be coping it all here wink.gif )

If anyone need it for giftee, I have CB Lindwurm Hatchling from Forest - PM me if you want it.

I'm looking for someone with CB female Silver and GON which could trade with me for 2G AoC from this pair, I can't breed it because I don't have CB female Silver.

Added to Spreadsheet, I hope that using a lineage link is OK due to both our scrolls being visible.

Anyway, list update time!

Forum name:eeveexgurl

Scroll name: eeveexgurl

Wishlist:

1. Neglected

2. CB Copper

3. Red Dorsal

4. CB Gold Wyvern (hoarding)

5. anything descended from a spriters alt Sent G8 Moonstone related to Spriter's Alts Grave Dragon and Shimmerscale.

6. blue gem shard Gift pending.

My AWESOME Secret Santa has given me another matching pair of Xenowyrms and another 3rd gen tinsel - silver this time. WOOHOO!!!

Thank you SS sara4cows!!!!

I'll be able to send my first gifts to my giftee later tonight.

If anyone comes across a CB gold, I'll try to work out a good trade deal for it. It along with a neglected are #1 on my giftee lists and will be near impossible to get without some help. sad.gif

So far, I've given my giftee a chrono xenowyrm, a caveborn red, and a duotone hatchling. I'm in negotiations for more. Mpolo has accepted every gift presented so far

I haven't gotten anything for my giftee from line 1 yet, I need a CB Silver.

I'm willing to trade anything for one. You can check my scroll and let me know if you see anything I can breed for you or I could catch a couple of CBs

----

Also, wow that was really rude of someone to remove me from the help wanted list.

Edited by dinogummi

I just wanted to chime in and say lastalda has sent me TWO 3rd gen EG tinsels and TWO CB xenos!! I am absolutely blown away. Blown. Away.

Anyway, my poor giftee has not gotten anything yet as most of the things on her list are hatchies and I've not had the chance to work on them yet. So I bred a 3rd gen pyro from SW spriter's alt and sent that along just so something was happening.

I could use help with a black or vine alt, just a nice lineage. I have awful luck getting these but will be trying for them. If it is a black they prefer female.

I'm still trying to get a CB Silver and/or Spessartine for my giftee, but I know no one on the regular trade forums wants to swap one for just a bunch of uncommons, and I feel like the pressure is on - I was thinking, "Oh, I have until the 30th to get everything together."  Then my Santa blew me away with 2800 presents, and everyone else is really on the ball here, and I don't want them to feel ignored.  I'd hoped to send one big package together :/

Anyway, right now I have two GWs, an Astrapi, a Mageia, and a Tan Ridgewing (all CB) taking up space on my scroll.  Is there anyone who could help me out in exchange for these?

Right then, ~X~ has helped me get a Silver for my recipient (thank you!) so I have some extra eggs to give away if needed - anyone need one of these for your giftee? The GWs and Ridgewing are all hatchlings, while the two Xenos are still in eggy form.

One Tan Ridgewing hatchling, ungendered, still here for someone to gift biggrin.gif

Edited by sylviamaris

my first gifts are awaiting to be picked up. smile.gif Will send notice when they have been. I love this part of SS.

As I get room, I'll see if I can help others with their lists.

Right then, ~X~ has helped me get a Silver for my recipient  (thank you!) so I have some extra eggs to give away if needed - anyone need one of these for your giftee?  The GWs and Ridgewing are all hatchlings, while the two Xenos are still in eggy form.

oh, my giftee is wanting GW and Xenos. I can us one or all. xd.png

Thanks sylviamaris!!! You rock!!!! I sent the link with the 2GWs and 2 Xenos to my giftee. I'm just waiting for her to pick everything up now. smile.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

And, ~X~, thank you for your wonderful help in answering some people's questions.  You've been spot on.

I am glad to help any way I can since you guys can get busy with organizing the event ^^ and I realize I didn't respond to this morning xP (sorry about that)

Right then, ~X~ has helped me get a Silver for my recipient  (thank you!)

Always glad to help, I hope everyone will get that special something they really wanted ^^

I will see if I can help out some others with the higher listings for Giftees. I know people are trying to trade for the gifts to give and posting on the thread which is awesome. I would suggest to also (if you have time) to put it down on the Help Needed document too. [Also, remember to delete your Help request when it is fulfilled]

Remember to keep track of/mark down your gifts that have been successfully gifted to your Giftee and happy gifting everyone ^^

Edited by ~X~

Still have that CB Chicken if someone needs it smile.gif

I only sent one gift to my giftee so far. I hope to get more from her wishlist soon, not sure if I can manage to get a CB Gold or Neglected for her. But will try my best!

Also I received some wonderful gifts from my Santa. She sent her little helper, a grumpy fat snowman laugh.gif

Thank you, shinjiteru, for that cute little story! (And the gifts, of course xd.png )

Edited by rinoa26