Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Sweeeet, I know they like Spriter's Alts too tongue.gif Here's hoping haha.

Also, haven't heard anything from my gifter. I feel like I shouldn't worry yet, since it's still the beginning, and I can be patient anyway. Other people are just reporting it so I figured I would I suppose?

I wouldn't worry too much. There's I think, two or three people that haven't still read their original PMs. Chances are that your gifter is just taking their sweet time - we do have a whole month.

If anyone could find one of these for me I would really appreciate it:

Paper

Alt Black

Thanks smile.gif

Edit: I have a CB Golden Wyvern if anyone needs it

Edited by The Dragoness

Also, haven't heard anything from my gifter. I feel like I shouldn't worry yet, since it's still the beginning, and I can be patient anyway. Other people are just reporting it so I figured I would I suppose?

Haha, yeah I am having feelings similar to that too. But like you said it is just the beginning and patience is the key ^^ I am hoping whoever if my Gifter enters in the raffle though =P

I wouldn't worry too much. There's I think, two or three people that haven't still read their original PMs. Chances are that your gifter is just taking their sweet time - we do have a whole month.

Alrighty! Figured as much, works for me! biggrin.gif

I'm in the process of searching for gifts for my giftee - can't wait to send them off! smile.gif

I haven't heard anything from my gifter either, but then again, it's just the beginning of the event haha

Quick question: until when can we send our gifts?

I'm in the process of searching for gifts for my giftee - can't wait to send them off! smile.gif

I haven't heard anything from my gifter either, but then again, it's just the beginning of the event haha

Quick question: until when can we send our gifts?

30th January

Gonna post my giftee's wishlist here to keep a better track of it.

If anyone is willing to help, that'd be great as well! laugh.gif

1. CB Gold or Silver, 3G prize, or 2G from spriter's alts.

Bronze Tinsel, Silver

2. CB Spessartine

3. CB Xenowyrm

Mageia, Thalassa

4. 2G Avatar

Mistletoe x Gon

5. 6G even Red Dorsal with alt Sweetlings in first gen, unrelated to her

6. Something with a lineage you love that I can continue! I'm especially fond of nebulas, royal blues, and moonstones, and checkers are my weak spot.

Moonstone

Edited by Dark_Angel12345

If you saw someone type up what they've gifted but then deleted it on the spreadsheet, it was me. Decided it was best to make sure the gifts have been accepted before reporting it.

Also, would be appreciated if the spreadsheet was in the original post tongue.gif

edit: Also, what would a checker look like? Probably won't fulfill that since I'm not into lineages, but I might come across a stripe with a checker in the AP tongue.gif

Edited by MisaTange

edit: Also, what would a checker look like? Probably won't fulfill that since I'm not into lineages, but I might come across a stripe with a checker in the AP tongue.gif

Here is an example of a checker.

A checker is lineage that is perfectly even, where all the males are the same dragon, and all the females are the same dragon, but not the same breed as the males. Like this pretty is a golden wyvern x ribbon dancer checker ^¬^

Called checkers because of chess/checker boards

Edited by Ninjakittee

My list to keep track

1. 2g gold from male grave MNany thanks to Buckminst!!!

2. 2g gold from male caligene or female desipis 2G Gold (thanks to an incredible Santa helper smile.gif )

3. 2g chronos from male shadow walker Lineage

4. Prizefail from any common x prize checker 3 g prizefail

5. Any lovely 4-6 even gen checker lineage 4EG pink

6. Any lovely 4-6 even gen checker lineage HATCHLING, influenced correctly! 2 4th gen reds - influenced hatchys hatchy 1 Hatchy 2

Fthoi CB Magi CB Red

Edit - Thats at least 1 for each level smile.gif

edit Apparently my giftee is a prize winner from last year and their scroll is unviewable - not sure how to prove they got my gifts... giftee is pming proofs to SS

Edited by TempestSea

Sent my first transfer, they haven't accepted yet but figured I'd post it anyway.

1. Neglected

2. Alt Black

3. Undine Alt -sent x2 codes qh7Vy & fgInM

4. Silver Lunar Herald

5. 2nd gen from Bleeding Moon x Blacktip

6. Red

I'm pretty sure I can get the things in slots 4-6, but 1 and 2 are an issue for me (Think they were my top wishes too xd.png)

If we can't get those I'll probably just breed something pretty off my scroll. Or I might do that anyway

Edited by Kovia

Apparently my giftee is a prize winner from last year and their scroll is unviewable - not sure how to prove they got my gifts...

I believe what PointOfOrigin said about your giftee can PMing the forum account with confirmation should work.

In case you can't take a screenshot, writing down code names should be enough. But please, make sure that your giftee's scroll name is visible on dragon view pages then.

Or alternatively, if you for a reason or another don't want to reveal egg codes, your giftee's name etc... your giftee can always PM forum account, with confirmation that they have received gifts for specific wishlist spots.

Edited by ~X~

I have a blue dino on cool down if someone needs one for their Secret Santa. Please PM me if you're interested!

I have a Paper egg I'm willing to donate to someone who needs one for their giftee, especially if you struggle with catching. Just shoot me a PM. smile.gif

Edit: The Dragonness, your PM box is full! Shoot me a message again once it's clear if you're still around and need the egg.

Edited by shopfront

Keep up smile.gif will send screen shot when I finished 1st round:)

1. Neglected ; 2nd gen anything from Spriter's Alt; CB Gold...wooo, it's hard

2. 2nd gen Alt Black (any pose, any gender)

3. Chicken; Paper ;CB Xenowyrm

4. CB BSA Pink

5. 2nd gen Thunder from male Cavern Lurker; 2nd gen PB Black Stripe

6. CB Balloon

Anyone can help 2G spriter's Alts?

Edited by Greengrim

I believe what PointOfOrigin said about your giftee can PMing the forum account with confirmation should work.

So I should pm the Secret Santa account a list of things? Do I need codes/screen shots, or can I just make a simple list?

Sorry, Tempestsea, I'll do what's necessary, never fear smile.gif My scroll sometimes gets random views, so I leave it hidden now.

So I should pm the Secret Santa account a list of things? Do I need codes/screen shots, or can I just make a simple list?

Sorry, Tempestsea, I'll do what's necessary, never fear smile.gif My scroll sometimes gets random views, so I leave it hidden now.

Probably a list of what was received from you and your Gifter with the codes corresponding to the eggs so they match up from the both of you.

I do not know if they prefer screenshots over the simple list.

Edited by ~X~

Everyone is so fast of giving gift sad.gifsad.gif My SS also came with amazing gifts.

I got the name of my giftee but still havent give any yet since it takes time to catch/hatch and even cool down because the couple produced eggs wrong.

I managed to get some but I want to have them hatch first before sending.

I need your help of breeding 2nd avatarfail from xeno or lunar herald, and fail should match the non-GoN parent (lunar herald now yellow for your information).

I want to trade for CB Almandine or CB Spessartine too since I didnt see any these 2 days mad.gifmad.gif

Received gifts from my SS!

PMing the proof as I don't want too many clicks on them to kill them x3

I don't understand how we're supposed to be reporting what we sent. There are posts here, PMs, spreadsheets, screenshots... I'm so incredibly lost.

I'm not really sure what the deal is with the raffles either. They're meant to be given to our giftees but can we just enter them freely? Are there requirements?

I don't understand how we're supposed to be reporting what we sent. There are posts here, PMs, spreadsheets, screenshots... I'm so incredibly lost.

For reporting/ giving proof, I started PM'ing the forum account Secret Santa with screenshots before the spreadsheet was created. However, there are some people that cannot do screenshots (due to reason for privacy of Giftee's or Gifter's scroll) so sending a PM from the Giftee about the gifts given by Gifter should suffice too. <--That is how I understand it from PointOfOrigin (if I am wrong, feel free to correct me)

Now the spreadsheet is also a way to keep all the information in somewhat of one place to be more organized. At least a way to track what is gifted by Gifters.

I understand some Gifters started reporting it on the thread and have continued to report it on here to stay consistent. (Some of the Gifters have moved their list to the spreadsheet also)

I believe the main place that is meant for Gifters to report their gifts is on the spreadsheet. If Gifters started doing something else before the spreadsheet was made though, they may keep posting on the thread to keep track.

I'm not really sure what the deal is with the raffles either. They're meant to be given to our giftees but can we just enter them freely? Are there requirements?

As for the current raffles, they are specifically to help out Gifters right now to obtain gifts for their Giftee.

Based on what was said earlier, no we cannot enter them freely (if your Giftee's list does not have any of the prizes listed, then your entry [as the Gifter] will not be counted). In other words, if you are entering to win the prize for your scroll then it will be counted. It must be on your Giftee's list for your entry to be considered for the raffle.

The requirement would that your Giftee MUST have one of the prizes from the raffle on their list for your entry to count and if the you win, it is meant to be given to your Giftee.

Wait, so I need to PM the Forum Account about the gifts my gifter gave me? (Sorry for all the questions, I get confused easily.)

i'm confused too about reporting the gifts. i don't know how to edit the spreadsheet to add my gifts. edit, yay, did it! my gifts are now on the spreadsheet smile.gif thankyou ~x~

i've now sent five gifts, everything except the #1 requests which are impossible for me smile.gif

i'll repost my gift list here.

Forum name: buckskinmist

Scroll name: buckskinmist

Wishlist:

1. CB Almandine, Neglected or 2nd gen Christmas Alt x White (Solstice, Mistletoe or 2015 Christmas)

2.CB Spessartine or 2nd gen metal (i sent a 2g silver)

3.CB Wyrms (Thalassa or Pyro) or 2nd gen pb Undine Alt or even gens with reg. Undines alternate with alt Undines (i sent a 3g pb undine from alt parents)

4.2g Avatar, cb Red or Pink (i sent a cb pink)

5.Even gen checker lineages. I love those, but I don't want any that are 5 or more gens long. Takes too long to breed mates for. I really, really need 2nd gen White x New Christmas 2015 dragon or Mistletoe dragon. I'm working on a White Christmas line. So far it looks like this: White Christmas (i sent a 2g white x mistletoe)

6.Any cb hatchling (i sent a cb red hatchie)

Edited by greycat