Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Wait, so I need to PM the Forum Account about the gifts my gifter gave me? (Sorry for all the questions, I get confused easily.)

Only if your scroll is hidden

i'm confused too about reporting the gifts. i don't know how to edit the spreadsheet to add my gifts.

i've now sent five gifts, everything except the #1 requests which are impossible for me smile.gif

i'll repost my gift list here.

To edit the spreadsheet, after opening the spreadsheet link scroll down to an open space/row.

Enter/Type your name (Gifter) under the "Gifter's Name" column & enter your Giftee's name in the next column "Giftee's name".

In the third column, "Breeds", enter the breeds of dragons (whether they were eggs or hatchlings) you (the Gifter) have successfully gifted.

The fourth column, "Codes", enter the codes of each gift that you (Gifter) successfully gave to your Giftee.

Fifth column, "Links to Screenshots", is where you (Gifter) enter/put/provide the proof in a link to a screenshot that shows that you did have the gift on your scroll and that it was successfully gifted to Giftee.

[screenshots are preferable to show the code of the gift, the gift on Gifter's scroll, and gift on Giftee's scroll. If you (Gifter) did not take a screenshot of the egg on your scroll before it was accepted, then screenshot the transfer from action log and put the link to screenshot in the 5th column.]

However, if the scroll of Giftee or Gifter is hidden then Giftee should PM forum account Secret Santa.

Edited by ~X~

~X~ is correct.

You do not HAVE to do all methods of showing proof. There's a variety of methods - just use the one that is easiest for you. We realize that some of you use mobile phones or whatnot. Some don't have the savvy techie madz skillz. Others may just get confused.

Just choose a method that works best for you.

And, ~X~, thank you for your wonderful help in answering some people's questions. You've been spot on.

As for the raffles: the ongoing raffles are intended to help YOU, as the giftER, to be able to gift something that is ON your giftEE's wishlist. IF a raffle does not have something that is on the giftee's wishlist, please do NOT enter that raffle. This is our way to help you be able to meet some of the wishlist entries (we know some of them are HARD)!

At the end, we will have a big raffle intended FOR everyone to enter, as thanks for participating in this, for being generous. It's our way to show appreciation for the gifters' generosity. smile.gif

Hello Santas! Just wanted to let you know I have a cb ice to donate for the cause! PM me if you need ot for gifting (I'll set up a trade once it comes off cooldown) ^¬^

What happens when your secret santa isn't active? Also if anyone needs for their secret santas, I have a spare cb pyro xeno and a cb thunder smile.gif Just pm me and I will send it straight over.

Edited by Master0fPuppets

What happens when your secret santa isn't active? Also if anyone needs for their secret santas, I have a spare cb pyro xeno and a cb thunder smile.gif Just pm me and I will send it straight over.

I believe if either your Giftee or your Gifter have gone inactive, then you should PM the forum account Secret Santa saying you believe they are inactive.

Have

CB Silver male under 5 days available my Giftee not looking for Silvers

3rd gen prizefail Lineage

PM if they be be of help

:

Edited by rrattts

Still trying to hunt down a 2g white from spriter's alt/ CB hybrid.... if anyone here can help me with that.

Hello Santas! Just wanted to let you know I have a cb ice to donate for the cause! PM me if you need ot for gifting (I'll set up a trade once it comes off cooldown) ^¬^

Still available claimed! - also, I'm looking for a variety of caveborn xenowyrms, if anyone can help me with that ^¬^

Edited by Ninjakittee

I have one CB silver, one CB almandine, and one CB chrono xenofor anyone who needs help getting one of those things for their giftee. PM me and tell me which hatchling you need and who your giftee is (so I can look up their list) <3

EDIT: eek...just realized the almandine only has 8 hours left before growing up >.< I'm trying to find a swap right now, so still PM me if you need it for your giftee and hopefully I can trade for one with more time and send that to whoever PMs me.

All claimed!

Edited by shadesofchaos

Just found this little 3rd gen blue Stripe from a Spriters Alt Solstice line on the AP. If anyone could use that for their giftee, please pm me.

Posting to help keep track

Forum name: sylviamaris

Scroll name: sylviamaris

Wishlist:

1. Curled Alt Black hatchling, female ~ female curled Alt sent

2. CB Red or Green Copper <--- I have red Copper hatchling, waiting on Olive to hatch to send both together

3. Paper or 2g PB Alt Vine ~ Paper sent

4. Any 3g perfect checker you think is pretty <--- I have this, just need to wait a couple days for it to hatch

5. Breed me something from your favorite breed/type of dragon, and tell me why that one's special to you! ~ 4th gen Thuwed sent

6. Any CB of: Bleeding Moon, BBW, Deep Sea, Fever Wyvern, Olive, Speckle-Throat, Spitfire, Tri-Horn Wyvern, or Vine ~ Sent cb hatchling pairs of BBW, Deep Sea, Speckle-Throat. Sent male Olive. I have female Olive waiting to hatch.

Basically, I'me finished with my Secret Santa. I'll be happy to try to help others get stuff they need. I'll be breeding some blacks to get some more alts and working on trades to get more rare stuff that people have trouble getting. If you need help with breedings, pm and I'll be happy to see if my dragons will cooperate.

Edited by buckskinmist

I've got a G3 Silver Tinsel fail if anyone needs! Its a Green Gemshard (correctly colored) and it was influenced correctly (though it hasn't gendered yet).

I'm looking for a CB Copper, any color! A Paper or Dino (preferably not blue) would also be great.

I just sent the first batch of hatchies to my giftee and bred a new bunch. :3 Will edit the proof spreadsheet once the babies get picked up.

Alright, raffles have been done, and most winners have been sent PMs (there are couple of prizes that aren't on my scroll currently, so you'll have to wait for plok or simkim to show up)

THat said, there are a couple of things that no one signed up for. So, I've got a couple more things that you can give to your giftee, first come first serve basis.

CB Brown copper hatchling (extremely ER)

CB Thallasa and Chrono hatchlings (also ER)

And CB Thallasa egg.

Only PM if your giftee wants them, and PM fast.

My giftee will pick up their first gift soon, and once they do I will post that they have. This is the first gift I've offered, and there are many more to come <3

Areous is going beyond and above wub.gif i can't thank them enough wub.gif

Male Almadine i finally have a CB set ^(*.*)^

G.Copper from SW which i'll breed a mate for this year wub.gif

Zombie Cheese *grins*

Blitz Peppermint wub.gif i absolutely ADORE prize checkers like this wub.gif and alts are just icing on the cake wub.gif i can't WAIT to hunt down a few Yulebuck mates for this baby smile.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my progress is slow going, but its not a race smile.gif i'm trying for 1 egg every few days so i dont lock her down xd.png

Forum name: miss1nforamtion

Scroll name: miss1nformation

Wishlist:

1. Neglected (CB or clean, short lineage please)

2. CB Copper (Rainbow or Verdigris) [on CD, i can't believe i caught one o.o]

3. CB Xenowyrm (Astrapi, Mageia, Gaia or Pyro) [pyro is waiting pick up]

4. CB Lunar Herald (Silver or Gold please)

5. 4th gen Water from Silver to be a mate for this [got no interest this week]

6. CB Gemshard

sent but not on wish list:

2G G.Copper from Heartseeker

Edited by Red2111

Anyone needing a 2nd gen Wyrm (Astrapi) x Gold for their giftee? If you do, pm me.

I have sent my gifts!

Forum name: OrcaFreak

Scroll name: OrcaFreak

Wishlist:

1. CB Neglected

2. CB Copper (CB Rainbow Copper)

3. CB Dino, any color except green (Purple Dino & Yellow Dino)

4. CB Red, Albino, Balloon, Brimstone, Dark Myst Pygmy, or Guardian (CB Red, CB Guardian & CB Dark Myst Pygmy)

5. 2nd gen female Bleeding Moon from male Silver Tinsel as a mate for him

6. CB Red, Albino, Balloon, Brimstone, Dark Myst Pygmy, or Guardian (CB Brimstone)

I've also received a lot of amazing gifts from my Secret Santa Jazeki, thank you so much again! wub.gif

Edited by Suklaademoni

Also, regarding the spreadsheet: if I sent two gifts from the 4th spot and one from the 6th, is it necessary to put every gift I sent into the spreadsheet or just one gift per spot?

having trouble with the #5

the 2nd gen pink from old pink and 2nd gen from spriters alt

and I am waiting on my two golds to come off cooldown

and I am working on the alt vine

I'd be happy to try my old pink ladies for you. Shoot me a pm if you want. I can breed them with practically anything.

Also, regarding the spreadsheet: if I sent two gifts from the 4th spot and one from the 6th, is it necessary to put every gift I sent into the spreadsheet or just one gift per spot?

Every gift helps. smile.gif It encourages people to be generous! Not that we need any encouragement, do we? RIGHT??? biggrin.gif

It has been 23 Hours since I re-sent the PM and still nothing. I will wait one more hour and see what happens. I am wondering why that person is not seeing my PM... unsure.gif

Just found this little 3rd gen blue Stripe from a Spriters Alt Solstice line on the AP. If anyone could use that for their giftee, please pm me.

I also have a CB Chicken if someone needs one for their giftee smile.gif