TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

My 7 hatched by 3 minutes after the hour smile.gif

Looking for anything in particular Sock?

Have been keeping my eye out for a marrow from a female swallow, 2nd or 3rd gen checker - tried trading for one I found with the wrong gender, but no offers. I'm not expecting to find it, though, particularly not at the end of the event. Just didn't realize I 'needed' it in time to plan for it, LOL.

They're like little Gila monster kaiju

HAH perfect description, lol. xP

Mine also have hatched, happily they do not appear to need a lot of views to fo so.

I can't find any halloween 2014s in the AP...

When you think about it, if anyone abandoned them, at the least, they'd have 6 days left.... All off the eggs are currently at 6 days, 5 hours. It'll probably take a while for the 2014s to show.

Also, my 6 hatched. Grabbed six more Halloween eggs from the AP. smile.gif

Have been keeping my eye out for a marrow from a female swallow, 2nd or 3rd gen checker - tried trading for one I found with the wrong gender, but no offers. I'm not expecting to find it, though, particularly not at the end of the event. Just didn't realize I 'needed' it in time to plan for it, LOL.

HAH perfect description, lol. xP

Although they may be hard to find, I'll keep an eye out for what you're looking for smile.gif

Grabbed 7 more Halloweens from the AP - there are some really pretty lineages going through there

Ahhhhh, I don't think I'll have time to hit the AP again ;n;

But I'll gladly take any grave hatchies no one wants

Although they may be hard to find, I'll keep an eye out for what you're looking for smile.gif

Aww, you're so sweet! <3 Even just looking for me is incredibly thoughtful. *huggles*

My little ones hatched (And immedently got sick lol), and I about died from joy at some of the lineages in the AP I found!! I have....two influences and maybe four incubates left....must stock up on BSAs before Christmas. *Hugs Halloween babies close* My precious~

Aaand my other two have hatched! If the influence works, i have two pairs. One's been dubbed 'Gila Kaiju' and another has the name 'Little Gila Kaiju' ready for a hatchling I'll freeze next year =D

Aww, you're so sweet! <3 Even just looking for me is incredibly thoughtful. *huggles*

-hugs-

No worries!

AP fishing, even just to look at lineages, is an old hobby of mine. I love doing it biggrin.gif Hunting for pretty things is fun!

I don't want to bust anyone's bubble, but the second male hatchie and the second female hatchie both dropped to 5d 6h about 30 seconds before 10:00pm EST. If my calculations are correct, that should mean that those 2 will grow up at 4:00am, MONDAY morning. That's right, not tonight, not sometime tomorrow after midnight, but another whole day after that, on Monday morning, November 3rd, at 4:00am EST.

So if you are getting itchy about TJ's hatchies growing up anytime soon, step away from the computer, calm down, and get ahold of yourself. You're too close to the new eggs, and they're making it hard for you to think clearly. We've still got 30 hours to go before they will grow up.

You may say you just can't wait, but I know you can. You got to! Ain't no choice.

For all things there is a time, and a season for growing. The dragon growing season for Halloween 2014 eggs just doesn't start for 30 more hours (OK, 29 hours and 50 minutes). Sorry. smile.gif

Wooo they'll grow up on my birthday~

I hatched all of mine but one and was able to scoop some more old Halloweens out of the AP~

All of mine hatched and I got my fill of more of the other Halloween eggs. I guess I'm feeling a little better now...

Incubating with red dragons. xd.png

Not to mention getting them when the clock struck midnight

*Pokes 3d23h eggs* HATCH I need to go hoard more Shadow Walkers. :|

Aaaaaaaagh, eggies, one hour to go! You can do it, little babies! I need to go hunt more Halloweens! Hehehe.

Awesome! Two of my new eggs hatched, and I was able to pull a messy Lurker egg out of the AP for freezing. That was the last egg that I really wanted to get this year--now I'll have a full set of frozen babies for every Halloween dragon except the new one. I have a list of other things it would be awesome to have before the eggs are all gone, but I won't be too upset if I don't get them this year. My goal for the season has been met =)

Well, that was fun. Watching the clock jump backward an hour. Eastern time zone people, you are now on EST, not EDT any more.

And, to make this on topic, I was able to catch a Halloween 2014 egg from the AP!