TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I actually looked at the clock and said to myself "Wasn't it 1 AM an hour ago? Oh wait...XDDD"

Also, I always say EST, never EDT regardless of the savings/spending time. I don't think most people pay attention to the difference xd.png

Nice catch! I've caught a couple wonderfully lineaged Shadow Walkers myself biggrin.gif

Edited by Wahya

I now have my eggs in four different click sites.

That may be pushing it as I usually only use two, but I'm impatient. tongue.gif

I had to use a bunch to make sure mine hatched on time. They didn't get sick, so although I wish you the best of luck, you may not need it smile.gif

I was 12 hours late in grabbing the eggs so they'll be hatched in some hours...

THEN I CAN GO BACK AND GET MORE HARVEST DRAGONS.

The AP is being taken over by Cavern Lurkers.

please let there still be some shadow walkers by the time these eggs hatch

Huh, your eggs should hatch, least one I checked. Plus it looks like shadows are pretty even with the lurkers.

I just hope I can find two more 14' so I have a even breeding pair.

4 eggs with small holes, 2 with long cracks, and one with 8 hours yet to go. But the others should hatch any time now! Come on come on come on... I don't want all the Halloween eggs in the AP to disappear!

I'm also enjoying the sparkliness of the hatching egg. So curious to see what these dragons turn out to be!

I think they come in waves. For a while there it was mostly shadow walkers. I'm hoping for an AP full of pumpkins soon.

I think they come in waves. For a while there it was mostly shadow walkers. I'm hoping for an AP full of pumpkins soon.

I think since the AP is so saturated with shadows and lurkers that other breeds are forced to trickle in though and since they stand out against the white and black they get snatched up fairly quickly.

One of my eggs hatched and I grabbed a Grave instead of a Shadow Walker. xd.png Pretty combo though, Cavern Lurker mother.

O_O I got 2 eggs of the same lineage......

Not uncommon, dragons will often multi clutch during the breeding season. Sort of bothersome when I dump one I didn't care for back to the AP only to pick up one of its siblings. xd.png

... I have one female Influence left and three Shadow Walkers that need to be female. >_<

Why does this happen every Halloween? xd.png

Hm, should I pick the 2G from green Copper, the 3G checker from Royal Crimson, or the 3G stair from green Nebula...

Edited by Kiryu

The 2014 Halloweens might be behind all the Shadow Walkers and Cavern Lurkers.

... I have one female Influence left and three Shadow Walkers that need to be female. >_<

Why does this happen every Halloween? xd.png

Hm, should I pick the 2G from green Copper, the 3G checker from Royal Crimson, or the 3G stair from green Nebula...

I feel your pain, had a grave that needed to be female but I couldn't influence or else I wouldn't be able to use it on the new eggs. That grave turned male. dry.gif

Always say we're gonna get more pinks but seem to forget for the rest of the year to get them. xd.png

At least I've narrowed it down to the checker or the stair- all of my CB Shadow Walkers are from the Volcano so they'd give brown Coppers instead of green.

Plus I don't really use Royal Crimsons, as pretty is that combo is... will probably influence the Nebula stair...

I never run out of Pinks, great part of doing a lineage with Pinks but every now and again I run out of Reds

I'm usually good on Reds. Never hurts to have more though.

Least a egg will still hatch without incubation, gendering a hatchie is 50/50 without a pink. xd.png

Edit: And the shadow walkers have taken over.

Edited by n.s.c.m.

I hope I can breed some more things and trade for more of these new releases *-* I really like them