TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Oh no! Oh no, oh no, oh no! I completely forgot to grab my eggs on the 31st! D:

Dash to the AP right now! 2014's are rare there, but they CAN be found! Good luck hunting!

I've been trying to gift one to someone who didn't get any but he doesn't respond to my PMs.

I started playing in 2008 but still managed to miss a bunch of the holiday releases! I got a CB Vampire, but missed absolutely everything else before Shadow Walkers except Marrows!! I was always busy at Christmas and somehow I didn't realize there was a Valentines event blink.gif

Definitely one of my Dragon Cave regrets! I should have been more tuned in!! I'm also bummed that the ONE 2008/2009 CB holiday I managed to get is the only one that doesn't really matter (Vampire!)  dry.gif

I always forget there's a Valentine release too. tongue.gif Every single time. ninja.gif

woot! got some nice pairings from the AP! mostly CL but i did get a shadow walker that i liked too.

will go back for another one after my last new egg hatches, if there are any still left.

Does anyone know when the Halloweens will stop dropping in the AP?

Tough question. It depends on a couple things, IMO.

1. How many eggs were bred that were left over.

2. How many people begin hunting and keeping as their 2014's hatch.

I don't think there's a way to tell personally, or at least not one that's reliable/certain.

man the backlog of halloween eggs must be bad this year, they're usually gone by this time.

the regular eggs are probably almost dying now

Edited by Oasis

man the backlog of halloween eggs must be bad this year, they're usually gone by this time.

the regular eggs are probably almost dying by this time

Pretty much any egg that was in the AP before the breeding season started is almost certainly dead by this point. It's been 6 days since it started :C

Also if anyone needs a '14 egg, let me know. I have seven and odd numbers bother the pickles out of me.

If a lot of people complain, I'm sure TJ will just punt all the holiday dragons to the wilderness and let the regular eggs show up.

Pretty much any egg that was in the AP before the breeding season started is almost certainly dead by this point. It's been 6 days since it started :C

Also if anyone needs a '14 egg, let me know. I have seven and odd numbers bother the pickles out of me.

Oh noo sad.gif

That sucks, because I was hoping of picking up a lot of eggs to quickly hatch like I usually do but there probably won't be a lot left in there.

If a lot of people complain, I'm sure TJ will just punt all the holiday dragons to the wilderness and let the regular eggs show up.

I wish he would but I don't think he will. It should clear up soon unless there's an altogether unreasonable amount of eggs in there

Oh noo sad.gif

That sucks, because I was hoping of picking up a lot of eggs to quickly hatch like I usually do but there probably won't be a lot left in there.

I wouldn't go that far. People who monitor their babies (like me) know to put the code into places like Silvi's before we ditch them so that in situations like this, they'll hatch before they die. Plus, the number of people who grabbed CB regulars and then threw them out when they realized halloween season was here and people who just breed for kicks will also have babies in there.

There will be lots of babies waiting to be adopted, just you wait smile.gif

I wish he would but I don't think he will. It should clear up soon unless there's an altogether unreasonable amount of eggs in there

I sure hope that doesnt happen, I'd love to Pick up some more!

Totally going back to the AP after the Halloween eggs hatch. :F I need to get some ShadowWalkers

I hope there are still Halloween eggs in the AP in 19 hours. I'd love to pick up a 3rd batch.

I can tell you for sure there are at least 300 grave eggs in there...

xd.png

xd.png

Good! The more Graves, the better! >:3

xd.png

Good! Just picked up another one (CB parents!) to get a male...I thought I influenced all mine but they all ended up female o_O

xd.png

-nosebleed-

TEE HEE!

I'm anticipating getting some old Halloweens once my new ones hatch. Already, my first '14 hatched and I got a lurker x magma.

I'm looking forward to seeing what these look like as adults. The description has got me curious.

Incubated some of my new eggs, glad I can pick up a second round of the old Halloween eggs

I hope I can find a couple more 2nd gen PB graves when my 2014 eggs hatch.. both that I caught gendered female. Oops. Lol.

Boy, TJ's hatchlings sure are taking a long time to mature. blink.gif

But I'm still curious to see what they grow up into. And thinking up descriptions that I can use for mine is gonna be fun.