TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I had to ask but, does anyone know were everyone's getting these nifty badges with pictures of this years Halloween egg on with catcher 2014 or something similar written on?

I really like them, and wondered who I should be asking to get one.

From Nyastara's thread, here. The current Halloweens are on page 9.

For those who missed the drop: there's still plenty of eggs in the AP... you might get one of the new ones, or at least something Halloweeny!

Yes, check the AP when the 31st starts to cycle in. I dropped a few new ones in there to spread the wealth, others probably did too!

Aww, I missed the drops due to being unable to log at all on the 31st... They look so nice, I hope I can find some in the AP soon.

I dropped four into the AP yesterday evening, so keep an eye out for those. Once the bred Halloween eggs start to thin, they should show up... smile.gif

Whoa, I completely missed Halloween just like in 2008 xO

Will be in the AP .. O_o

Fun halloween event this year. Caught my double pair in hopes for 2 male and 2 female. For those that missed the new eggs, try looking into Eggs Around the World's Dragonmarket. Some people may be offering some extras out. Good luck and hope everyone else had a Happy Halloween smile.gif

I had the same problem with previous events. When I read that something starts at midnight on Halloween, I always think about midnight after the evening of the 31st, not the night before.

In general, I associate midnight with the end of the day, not with the early morning. In order words, for me: midnight on the Nth = end of day on the Nth = the minute following 23:59 on that day. But in DC terms, midnight on the Nth = start of day on the Nth = 00:00 on that day, which is unusual for me.

But now I have learned to interpret things differently on Dragon Cave and to be ready the day before.

But 12 at night is always the beginning of the next day..that's when calendars roll over. The military refers to midnight as zero hundred hours - or the beginning.

To me it doesn't even make sense to think they would start dropping on the midnight at the end of Halloween. They are a Halloween dragon. They drop all day on Halloween. How could that be any clearer?

Edited by purplehaze

Egggzackly!! 11:59 at night is the end of that day.

Now I just wish there were a Hurry-Up stick we could start smacking TJ's hatchies with so they'd mature faster.

Mine are starting to crack!!!!! *is excited*

Egggzackly!! 11:59 at night is the end of that day.

Now I just wish there were a Hurry-Up stick we could start smacking TJ's hatchies with so they'd mature faster.

same

Why? Why am I so stupid?

How could I have forgotten to pickup dragons this Halloween?

I suppose I will have to wait until next year. This has happened to me with a few events, actually, lol. At least I'll get to see them grow up!

*poke* *poke* Hurry up lil hatchies and grow!

Yes! I can't WAIT to see what these grow into.

Is it me, or is it that you could take more that two of the new dragons?

It feels different from last events.

collectt12, Halloween dragons are always limitless. You can have as many as you want and can grab. The limit of 2 cb is for Christmas and Valentines dragons only.

Why? Why am I so stupid?

How could I have forgotten to pickup dragons this Halloween?

I suppose I will have to wait until next year. This has happened to me with a few events, actually, lol. At least I'll get to see them grow up!

I forgot this year and last. You are not alone. HUGS!

EDIT: THANK YOU to my secret new Halloween drag giver, you so rock!

Edited by MissHell23

From Nyastara's thread, here. The current Halloweens are on page 9.

Thankyou very much! smile.gif

Aw. I didn't get one.... And my friend who helps me with these things didn't get one either... Eh.

Aw. I didn't get one.... And my friend who helps me with these things didn't get one either... Eh.

Check your messages.

I've also messaged two others here-- if I don't hear from them, then I guess I'll keep them. I got very lucky this year with the event. I don't post here often, but I'd like to say WONDERFUL event and drop this year, and good job spriters!

And thanks TJ for another great Halloween.