TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Are there still people who do not have a single New halloween egg?

My first 4 hatched, got a few more hours to go untill the next ones tho

Four of my dragon babies have hatched! And they are so beautiful. wub.gif

Now I can take that egg that my friend was keeping for me, awesome! biggrin.gif

*Kicks around some shadow walker eggs* One of these has to be purebred. Darn eggs, pretty sure they're hiding the 14' eggs too. dry.gif

I found plenty of purebred Shadow Walkers and tossed most of them back. They're definitely out there.

Luckier than me, I keep finding ones that are all PB cept one random breed mixed in.

Edit: Yay, finally got a nice PB shadow. happy.gif

Edited by n.s.c.m.

Yay! My New Halloween eggs will hatch in a few hours! Hopefully I can get more past Halloween eggs before they all go. smile.gif

xd.png

The AP right now is like candy-picking to me...

Hard to choose what to keep.... laugh.gif

Aaaah I can't wait for my eggs to hatch already... I want to pick up some AP eggs already! Haven't been able to before the '14 drop, so I'm itching to get hunting xd.png

I couldn't help myself, so I took another two graves from the AP and influenced them properly. wub.gif Also, has anyone who missed the new Halloween release had any luck at fishing out a new egg from the AP? smile.gif

I couldn't help myself, so I took another two graves from the AP and influenced them properly. wub.gif Also, has anyone who missed the new Halloween release had any luck at fishing out a new egg from the AP? smile.gif

I didn't miss it, but I *did* manage to catch an AP one so I could have 4 pairs.

I saw one fly by a few minutes ago. Feels like I'm holly hunting over here.

I missed the holiday drop for the first time in years, and managed to get four new eggs by lurking on the AP for about eight hours. WHEW. Missed about fifteen other ones, too. They're sparse, but still around; good luck, everyone!

I missed the holiday drop for the first time in years, and managed to get four new eggs by lurking on the AP for about eight hours. WHEW. Missed about fifteen other ones, too. They're sparse, but still around; good luck, everyone!

wow, 8 hours!!! sad.gif that really takes some patience...

I caught some more marrows/pumpkins in the ap, there are lots of great lineaged ones in there now!

To anyone whose eggs are getting ready to hatch, make sure you keep an eye on them if you drop them onto click sites! I just lost a new Halloween baby to sickness. sad.gif

To anyone whose eggs are getting ready to hatch, make sure you keep an eye on them if you drop them onto click sites! I just lost a new Halloween baby to sickness. sad.gif

Oh, that's too bad! She was so viewbombed that she even gendered. I'm so sorry about that. sad.gif

That's why I only put them in hatcheries where I can remove them from as soon as they hatch.

Dang, due to some personal issues I wasn't able to participate in this year's Halloween event. :c There goes my complete badges collection. ;n; Hopefully I'll be able to trade for some eggs since public wifi is so not cooperating with me and making catching a whole lot of trouble <_<

Hope everyone else had a great Halloween, though! <3

Guys just to make sure what I saw on the wiki was correct, the first Christmas Egg released was in 2007, which was a Holly, right? And then after 2007 the drops go like this in order:

2008 - Vampire and Yulebuck

2009 - Valentine, Pumpkin, and Snow Angel <== If only I had started playing then...

2010 - Sweetling, Black Marrow, and Ribbon Dancer

2011 - Rosebud, Shadow Walker, and Winter Magi

2012 - Heartseeker, Cavern Lurker, and Wrapping-Wing <== I knew of the existence of DC, but didn't play for some reason...

2013 - Arsani, Grave, and Solstice <== Or here, but I LOVE Graves and Solstices...

2014 - Radiant Angel and whatever the new Halloween dragon is called. <== Unfortunately I started playing here, a month before the Halloween release.

@gusearth1 - That all appears to be correct. I was able to get them all in CB form except for the Holly.

Guys just to make sure what I saw on the wiki was correct, the first Christmas Egg released was in 2007, which was a Holly, right? And then after 2007 the drops go like this in order:

2009 - Valentine, Pumpkin, and Snow Angel <== If only I had started playing then...

2012 - Heartseeker, Cavern Lurker, and Wrapping-Wing <== I knew of the existence of DC, but didn't play for some reason...

2013 - Arsani, Grave, and Solstice <== Or here, but I LOVE Graves and Solstices...

2014 - Radiant Angel and whatever the new Halloween dragon is called. <== Unfortunately I started playing here, a month before the Halloween release.

I'm really sorry you started later and I completely understand if you're frustrated for not having all the Holiday dragons as CBs.

I was able to catch 2 Rosebound CBs and 2 Ribbon Dancers CBs. However we were allowed to have only 2 dragons x type, not matter if CBs or lineaged, before Chistamas 2013. I've relased 2 holiday CBs (a Christmas and a Vaentine one) in order to have 2nd gens to build more lineages. This is one of my biggest regrets on DC. sad.gif If I had waited 4 years I would still have them AND all the 2nd gens that I want...

That's why I'm full of CBs now xd.png

Edited by Naruhina_94

I started playing DC since early 2009, but stopped at 2011 until 2014, and not being very active... so I was only able to participate in 3 holiday releases so far, they're 2009 & 2010 Christmas and this year's Halloween... So this Halloween feels extra good for me.

Edited by ishlia

Before they grow I'd like to thank for the new Halloween dragon.

Also I must say that every time you guys sent me through the Graveyards, I was thrilled! Thank you for the great stories and for the Trick or Treat hunt!

wub.gif

I lucked out around 1:30 this morning and snagged a 2014 Halloween egg from the AP. I didn't know I got it until I went to check on a trade tongue.gif. I traded a 4th gen Silver Shimmer for 2 more so I have 10 of them.

Think I'm good for the rest of the year, so now I'm stalking the AP for some pretty Halloween eggs. Mostly Black Marrows and Pumpkins, I have enough of Shadow Walkers, Graves and Cave Lurkers right now.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Thank you for giving me hope! I also missed the first DC event I can remember and I was pretty sad to think I'd have to wait a whole year for second gens. I will go camp out in the AP now though!

I started playing in 2008 but still managed to miss a bunch of the holiday releases! I got a CB Vampire, but missed absolutely everything else before Shadow Walkers except Marrows!! I was always busy at Christmas and somehow I didn't realize there was a Valentines event blink.gif

Definitely one of my Dragon Cave regrets! I should have been more tuned in!! I'm also bummed that the ONE 2008/2009 CB holiday I managed to get is the only one that doesn't really matter (Vampire!) dry.gif

Edited by PolarVortex