TJ09

2014-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

The AP is lasting ages this year. I'm sure last year the halloween eggs were gone within a couple of hours of the new eggs starting to hatch!

I'm happy about that ( and sad for any non-holidays in the AP, of course). It means more people who may have missed out have a chance to catch some older breeds.

The AP is lasting ages this year. I'm sure last year the halloween eggs were gone within a couple of hours of the new eggs starting to hatch!

They were - and it felt like it was 20 minutes. I couldn't grab a single egg. It was crazy!

I love it!! Sadly i'm locked right Now or i would have picked up more old Halloweens!

I'm excited to see all the hatchlings coming out. That and I can't wait to become unlocked. I have a grave dragon obsession. I need to lurk on the AP for some more goodies! xd.png

wow the ap is still super full of Halloween eggs! wish i could risk hatching my eggs so i can go catch more but i have to wait on a pink to finish its cooldown so i can gender my last egg :/

It's great that there are still Halloween eggs in the AP. Last year they were gone very fast. Good luck to the people still catching them! biggrin.gif

my first round of AP eggs needs to hatch faster. i want to go grab more!

oh wait...i need my hatchies to grow up first...lol

thanks TJ for not killing them off.

Edited by spring_dragon

I love that the AP is still full of Halloweens! Definitely they were gone by the time I woke up on 11/1 last year. I picked up some great stuff today! Love being able to get an extra round of Halloween eggs... they are my favorite of the holiday dragons biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see the adults for this year!!

The Halloween wall in the AP sure is lasting a long time this year! o-o Omai. I don't think I've ever quite seen it like that before.

Just going to say that there will be some extra stuff that I will post after TJ's dragons mature. c:

Since it'll be like 4am here when they grow up, I don't know if I'll post it right away because I have class tomorrow and need to sleep (as does Pie), but there will be neat things to see, regardless!

And since I somehow was fast enough to post on the front page, I'll make sure to put the info in that post as well. 8D

I want them to grow up already. ;n; It's so close I can feel it. Buehh.

I'M REALLY FEELING IT

Edited by birdzgoboom

I purposely waited until Halloween to bred my "old" Halloweens because I was hoping the wall would stay and allow me to grab another set (or two) of old Halloweens.

I wonder if the new eggs arestill showing in the AP. I managed to grab one extra, but I would love another one. tongue.gif

So excited only 9 hours to go and we will see these new guys!

The sea of Halloweens is amazing!

-jumps back in, refusing a life vest-

WEEEEEEEE!

I'm really sad that I forgot to breed one or two my Halloween dragons this year. sad.gif

Hope to grab more halloween eggs after mine hatch in 15 hours *-* hopefully some nice 2gens!

There are actually a lot of nice second gens in the AP. (I'm trying to find messies to freeze, hahah.)

I may just give in and freeze one of 42's Grave x mints because I really like the Grave hatchies while I really don't want to freeze a nice 2G Halloween, goodness knows there's tons of 2G grave x mints from 42...

I'd LOVE to grab some more Black Marrow, but I burned all my Incubates on Marrows and not the new dragon. Figured I could wait to see the new one, but I couldn't wait to get two rounds of Marrows. <3Black Marrow Dragons.

It will be 3 AM for me when TJ's mature...hmmm...

I have an exam tomorrow. Can't stay up xP Darn!

The Halloween wall in the AP sure is lasting a long time this year! o-o Omai. I don't think I've ever quite seen it like that before.

Just going to say that there will be some extra stuff that I will post after TJ's dragons mature. c:

Since it'll be like 4am here when they grow up, I don't know if I'll post it right away because I have class tomorrow and need to sleep (as does Pie), but there will be neat things to see, regardless!

And since I somehow was fast enough to post on the front page, I'll make sure to put the info in that post as well. 8D

I want them to grow up already. ;n; It's so close I can feel it. Buehh.

I'M REALLY FEELING IT

Awesome! You and Pie did an excellent job on the art. Hope you didn't mind me calling you Birdzy. /fidgets/ I am anxious too!

I wish there were more Hatchies, I want to freeze some! I didn't find anything I could bear to freeze this year, they were all so pretty!

I purposely waited until Halloween to bred my "old" Halloweens because I was hoping the wall would stay and allow me to grab another set (or two) of old Halloweens.

Me too!!! I was breeding like crazy about 30 min before the time limit was up. Starting on my third round of Pumpkins now. I wonder how many rounds we can do this year?

Can't wait to see what the new adults will look like. Seems like it takes forever for the last few hours to pass.

That was my plan... until hubby 'needed' me to figure something out & delayed me long enough to miss the window! So didn't get many of my older ones bred sad.gif .