TJ09

2014-08-02 - August Release

Ohhh what a pretty egg! wub.gif Well, I became egg-locked (I have a thing for misclicking at the first try of a new-release hunt xd.png) and I have 2 Alpine and 3 Forest. Plan to ditch the misclick then grab a last Alpine so I'll have 3 and 3 =D

Thank you TJ and spriters! And also, thanks for the update on releases!

Oh gosh, mine hatched thanks to Earthquake... I haven't been using this BSA for ages but I'm glad, no losses at all. Now I need to collect more of them biggrin.gif

And I have five from the Forest and 1 from the Mountains.

LOL

What a coincidence (?

The S2 hatchlings are pretty good. For reasons I wish I could explain, it looks like the male and female sprites are playing Patty-cake, or some other sort of hand game with each other

...They are |D

I'm liking the S2 Hatchie's so far they are very cute! I was hoping for some more yellow dragons im glad we may have finally gotten some depending on what the adults look like but so far so good biggrin.gif

Haven't caught any yet! Usually I can catch new eggs fairly quickly, but not this time.

Yay! The eggs are gorgeous, and I'm delighted the cave's going back to unpredictably scheduled drops. Makes things more exciting. Thanks, TJ and spriters!

ARGGGH!

computer went down yesterday, back up today and the releases have slowed...

sigh... oh, well... a-hunting we will go, etc...

Thank you TJ and Spriter...

edit:

YAY!, got my second Alpine. I now have a set of each...

Edited by Husky51

Yes you can, BloodSpell, yes you can... just keep watching, especially at the 5 min drops...

Well darn. I forgot about the release! Only realized there was one when I saw one of the new eggs in a hatchery. And I still haven't seen one yet (okay, so maybe I've only been looking for three minutes...I need more patience tongue.gif). Well, I do like a challenge.

Thanks for the release!

~Storm

Edit: Oh hey, I reached Level 1. Not that that's a big achievement or anything, but yay! xd.png

Edited by StormNSnowflake

Why are these so hard to catch compared to other releases?

sleep.gif

Like I said and like others said, I am lead to believe these are uncommon/rare. I'm glad I got 2 of each biome, since I'm not sure if I'll be able to later... if the odds favor me, they'll all gender right, but I would really be amazed if that happened!

Like I said and like others said, I am lead to believe these are uncommon/rare. I'm glad I got 2 of each biome, since I'm not sure if I'll be able to later... if the odds favor me, they'll all gender right, but I would really be amazed if that happened!

Uncommon, maybe... But I managed to catch three more once I unlocked today in about five minutes so I wouldn't think they're rare.

Oh gosh, mine hatched thanks to Earthquake... I haven't been using this BSA for ages but I'm glad, no losses at all. Now I need to collect more of them biggrin.gif

Did they hatch different colors? biggrin.gif

This is the hardest time of the release for me...having caught the egg and waiting for them to hatch...I'm already sweating bullets over being able to snag my second batch.. I've got it in my mind that if I don't get all the eggs I want immediately after the release, they're going to disappear and I won't be able to get any more of them.. I go through this every release. lol I can't wait to see how many greens/golds I've gotten...and someone said something about a third color? Maybe it's by breeding these two..

Edited by MedievalMystic

Uncommon, maybe... But I managed to catch three more once I unlocked today in about five minutes so I wouldn't think they're rare.

nice...

I don't even get to see them now...

Caught one within the first hour on my phone and nothing at all since then :-(

With much trepidation I tried Earthquake and hatched some of my eggs - none of them hatched yellow, even though they were from different places. So maybe the yellows only come by breeding? And I caught four more in the Alpine with no problem.

Getting really fed up. Over 24 hours and still just one measly egg. Good night. :-(((

Thanks for sharing, oddsoxi. Good that they all survived! Maybe they do have to be bred. Or it relates to the time of day that they're caught? Hmmm.

Intriguing - either the golden ones are breed-only or they're reallllllly uncommon. rolleyes.gif (Or it it could be the time of day, I suppose...)

Edited by Amazon_warrior