TJ09

2014-08-02 - August Release

Both biomes had regular eggs mixed in yesterday. I don't think one variety is rarer than the other (unless artificially made so by people *thinking* it might be rarer and grabbing more eggs from that biome).

Whenever I've been online to catch the new eggs, I've seen more people in Alpine. Maybe that's why they get snatched faster and seem rarer.

Hmm, now that I can see the hatchlings, I do remember these dragons from way back when. wub.gif Will hoard.

(Wasn't one color breed-only or something? Ah, I guess we'll all find out.)

It seems to me that forest eggs are harder to find -- is it just me, or did anybody else notice any difference between the alpine and forest drops?

I found the alpines easier to catch by the end. I started in the forest though.

Liking all the gendered babies though. :3

These are cute! Shoot I love the scheduled releases as well as random ones. Oh well, I'm always happy anyway

I know these guys. I like the Yellow version better. They were both listed as being in the Forest Biome though. I wonder if they got changed to have more alts?

I have a question about the releases; the new eggs only drop every five minutes on the day they're released, then you just hunt them normally after that?

Usually that is whats happening now. It used to be a full-day drop, but they started mixing earlier and earlier.

Does it mean that we will have more than one release each month?

Seems to be a possibility although from what I've been hearing, it's probably a greater possibility to stay with around a similar amount of releases as has always been, but perhaps on various weekends.

That doesn't actually work.  I have the "new News" notification, and I never get email notifications about new release posts - only other news posts like the one about the Encyclopedia, for example.  I suspect it's set that way deliberately.

Oh, didn't know that. @_@ Thanks to you and Tecca.

Edited by lluvia

Oh! I stand corrected then> I hadn't noticed that.

HOWEVER... I do wonder what the rarity on these is,. They don't seem to be commons.

The fact that regular eggs began dropping within 2-3 hours of the release... I'm going with at least 'uncommon'. If they were common the regulars should not have mixed in that soon.

While knowing when to look is nice, it also seems to have become a bit stale.

Well, to be honest, I don't really know when the releases are. The time given is in EST and I confuse it so yes, I don't pay much attention. Also, I just look in the forums and boom! There's a new release. Others have gone early before me.

Why are these so hard to catch compared to other releases?

sleep.gif

I don't know but I just search for new eggs a day or two after- they become common by then.

Like the Trios, Blusangs and Coppers??

Am really liking the hatchies! Can't wait to see the adults.

ETA: Was really kind of disappointed to see that the drop has quit and has gone back to regular eggs with only a few new ones mixed in. If we're no longer going to know when to expect drops, the LEAST they should be is a full 24 hours. Sheeee dry.gif

Edited by oddsoxdi

He has 8 because they're dimorphism? Two S2, Two adults of each?

He has 8 because they're dimorphism? Two S2, Two adults of each?

That seems to be the common consensus, yes.

I do like the S2s a lot, the yellow ones no longer look very similar to the fleshcrownes!

Also REALLY like the fact that it's a new spriter debut. biggrin.gif

I like green better than yellow so unless the yellow adult sprites look a lot nicer, I'll be hoarding the green ones.

Er... which color is in which biome, again? Is green in alpine or forest? Can't tell with TJ's because they all say caveborn.

That seems to be the common consensus, yes.

I do like the S2s a lot, the yellow ones no longer look very similar to the fleshcrownes!

Also REALLY like the fact that it's a new spriter debut. biggrin.gif

I like green better than yellow so unless the yellow adult sprites look a lot nicer, I'll be hoarding the green ones.

Er... which color is in which biome, again? Is green in alpine or forest? Can't tell with TJ's because they all say caveborn.

No one knows yet. We could find out tomorrow that one variant is breed-only. rolleyes.gif

ETA: Caught my 5th from the Alpine just now. Will be going after a 6th from the Forest shortly, once the kill-fail of this wears off. Got it. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Oh god, i have 5 eggs from the Alpine and one for the Forest :/

And I have five from the Forest and 1 from the Mountains.

And I have five from the Forest and 1 from the Mountains.

Crazy thought... you could TRADE tongue.gif

Well, got my 4 (two from Apline, two from Forest) all influenced and incubated Kind of bummed that this released happened while I'm vacation (prevented me from getting them right out of the gate) but oh well.

Can't wait to see the adults on these

SHEESH. I finally caught me a full batch of these new eggies. Computer's been slowing down a LOT lately, so catching was so much harder than it should have been this time around. :/

Anyway, these hatchies look nice. Can't wait to see what the adults look like.

And no more beginning-of-the-month releases? Ha, now I'll have to be more careful about not getting totally locked up with eggs when the weekends roll around. X'D