aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

The Sunbursts LOST!? D: But how!? They're Sunsongs and Blusangs mashed together into an amazing hybrid! I refuse to believe they lost. XD At least they didn't lose by much, but really? The Sunshowers aren't bad but still.

Voted. c: Most of them were easy, except for the Antarean vs Aposematics D: I love them both.

Voted Set One; Round two.

ETA: So many good choices. Cant pick a fav.

Edited by Enalahs

I voted for this round.

What's with Dazzeltail Dragon? It doesn't have a pair so I voted null.

Voted. I really want the banana pygmies, crawler pygmies, dazzletails and citrus wyverns to happen!

Oh, and sorry about the large amount of 'both's, they are just too good!

Edit: Set 1, Round 2

Other edit: how come so little people agree with my favourites? ohmy.gif

Edited by MessengerDragon

Completed List Voting - Set 1, Round 2

Your response has been recorded. Thank you!

Voted, i have to say i am a bit dissapointed of some of the winners, i didnt like m at all, and the ones i did really really like, like the catkin, didnt make it..

Voted on set1, round 2 smile.gif

it's getting harder to choose....but i absolutly adore the Charred dragon... rolleyes.gif

The Sunbursts LOST!? D: But how!? They're Sunsongs and Blusangs mashed together into an amazing hybrid! I refuse to believe they lost. xd.png At least they didn't lose by much, but really? The Sunshowers aren't bad but still.

Voted. c: Most of them were easy, except for the Antarean vs Aposematics D: I love them both.

While the concept was great and the sprite outlines were nice, I always felt the final colors they settled on make the result a lot uglier than either parent breed (especially the one with the sandy wing) and I think I voted against them accordingly ;;

Will vote later.

Voted. Though after just putting in my name, it acted like the form was submitted, and I had to go back. Sorry if I'm there twice as a result.

What's with Dazzeltail Dragon? It doesn't have a pair so I voted null.

It's not supposed to have a pair: due to an uneven number of dragons, that breed gets a free pass into the next round. Here's aangs-sister's post explaining how things like this will be handled. smile.gif

Voted on Set 1, Round 2. smile.gif

Voted! :3

Also, just a reminder that the sprites of the chimeric amphitere on the completed list aren't the most current ones; please check the thread to see the most current sprites. c: