Bugzilla

SNOW WARS - Knowledge sharing and unofficial FAQ

MSPA | Mystery Shopping Providers Association ????

That's what Google gave me..... blink.gif

Google 'Problem Sleuth'. Or, if you're feeling brave, google 'Homestuck'. tongue.gif

MS Paint Adventures

I have a question! Is there anyway to "recycle" things you've placed, or at least remove them? ^^;

Thanks in advance! This is such a fun event! biggrin.gif

~Feathers

Double-click them, assuming you're on a computer. If you're on an Ipad or similar though, there doesn't seem to be a way yet.

Double-click them, assuming you're on a computer. If you're on an Ipad or similar though, there doesn't seem to be a way yet.

Aaahhh, yay, thanks so much! Now if only I could get DragCave up. xd.png

~Feathers

Isn't the large keep only 20 HP, making all tall towers the max?

[Put your spoilers in white since I did for mine just in case people don't want to know until they get them.]

You're right. I was having trouble reading the numbers.

Would put it at 1280 HP, not what I originally said. Edited my post, thanks.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

My icicle towers were Level 24, meaning that you cannot destory them! One of my icicle towers (Level 24) had 113467 HealthPoints. Many of my icicle towers are still standing, except 14 icicle towers

Edited by Path Light

My icicle towers were Level 77, meaning that you cannot destory them! One of my icicle towers (Level 76) had 113467 HealthPoints.

What?

Well, for your information, you cannot reach higher levels when you reach Level 25

Yay, got to level 25 o3o Geez, people get brutal when I taunt them to hit my fort and take it down. I wonder why :U

I still wish we could do "partial repairs". You still can't edit, obviously, but it would be nice to keep from getting totally destroyed...

Aw, I feel bad now. I was snow bombing random forts, just with loose snow and just got this message on the last one: You toss a loose snowball at a random fort, dealing 1 damage. The fort is destroyed in the process. sad.gif It was just a little igloo and a few of the little snow walls.

I suddenly have four igloos when I am pretty sure I only built two of them. And I don't want to have any of them anymore. I want to build a proper fortress. Does anyone have an idea on how to delete exsisting buildings?

You can throw a snowball at yourself but you don't gain any experience points 0.o it even says "you throw a snowball at your own fort..."

double click buildings to delete them smile.gif you'll even get 1/2 your snow back.

You should be able to get rid of your igloos by double-clicking on them. Unless you are using a phone, as that doesn't seem to work on them.

Edited by purplehaze

So I recently added 4 trees on my fort, leaving me with 6 snow (I had 10 earlier), but after saving changes I noticed that I had 0 snow left. o.o I decided to move the trees around and, guess what, there were duplicates. I sold all the duplicates and got my 6 snow back so it's all good now, but I don't like the thought of this happening if I were, maybe, adding an Ice Keep or something likewise.

I'm pretty sure there were others who experienced the same bug. unsure.gif

Does anyone know if hiding your scroll or anything can keep you from getting attacked? I doubt it, but it'd be nice to know. Having to repair every random hit before editing is getting annoying...

I can't throw an icicle which costs 4 snowballs, yet I have 14 snowballs.

If you have not reached level 15 yet, that might be why.

I can't throw an icicle which costs 4 snowballs, yet I have 14 snowballs.

Judging by your badge, you haven't hit the level to unlock it yet. If you hover over the attack type, it tells you when it unlocks. ;3

Judging by your badge, you haven't hit the level to unlock it yet. If you hover over the attack type, it tells you when it unlocks. ;3

oh ok smile.gif

Gold badge has been fixed. smile.gif

Aw, I feel bad now. I was snow bombing random forts, just with loose snow and just got this message on the last one: You toss a loose snowball at a random fort, dealing 1 damage. The fort is destroyed in the process. sad.gif It was just a little igloo and a few of the little snow walls.

Don't feel bad. I bombed a mate of mine into oblivion and she went up two levels. She was delighted smile.gif She asked me to do it again. xd.png

Does anyone know if hiding your scroll or anything can keep you from getting attacked? I doubt it, but it'd be nice to know. Having to repair every random hit before editing is getting annoying...

Exactly! I spend up to 10 snow every time I want to edit my fort. :/ Unfortunately, hiding your scroll won't stop random attacks--it only prevents other members from seeing your scroll and fort. sad.gif

Don't feel bad. I bombed a mate of mine into oblivion and she went up two levels. She was delighted smile.gif She asked me to do it again. xd.png

You just made my day. xd.png