Bugzilla

SNOW WARS - Knowledge sharing and unofficial FAQ

Hey guys, I just hit level 17, with 68 HP, and got my silver badge...

Congrats! So, I suppose you have to reach level 15-19 (somewhere around that) to get a silver badge...

Congrats! So, I suppose you have to reach level 15-19 (somewhere around that) to get a silver badge...

I just saw TJ's post, maybe I just got it now because I hit level 15 by being hit by others, and now that I hit someone and leveled up, I got my silver badge biggrin.gif

And thanks!! wink.gif

Is it possible to remove buildings from your fort after you've saved them?

edit;

Got my answer.

Edited by Zarago

Okay so I reached level 25 like 10 minutes ago but my badge is not gold, it's still silver. Why is it not gold yet?

Okay so I reached level 25 like 10 minutes ago but my badge is not gold, it's still silver. Why is it not gold yet?

As mentioned earlier, there's a bug that TJ hasn't completely fixed yet. I had to wait a day before mine turned gold--others' badges turned after tossing some snow around (though that didn't work for me, I tried).

Also, congrats! smile.gif

Is it possible to remove items from your fort-building space? I've got some snowballs/walls an igloo I'd like to remove; I've been going all-out with an ice fortress after reaching level 25. xd.png

Is it possible to remove items from your fort-building space? I've got some snowballs/walls an igloo I'd like to remove; I've been going all-out with an ice fortress after reaching level 25. xd.png

Just double click on the item you want to be removed. ^^

I *know* this has been covered, but I can't find it. What do the little hearts mean when you mouse-over the different snow items in your inventory? Some have one heart, some have four... What do the hearts affect, if anything?

I *know* this has been covered, but I can't find it. What do the little hearts mean when you mouse-over the different snow items in your inventory? Some have one heart, some have four... What do the hearts affect, if anything?

That's how many "Hit Points" each piece will add to your fort. As you go up in level, you get some that provide more hit points than the snow that they cost, which is nice.

I also hit level 25 without having my medal change. I'm out all day tomorrow anyway, so will probably have to rebuild completely. smile.gif

The hearts show how much HP the item will add to your fort. 1-4 points are shown with individual hearts, while 5+ are shown with a number next to a single heart.

ninja.gif ;-;

Edited by Odeen

There seemed to be a bug. Some of my walls had multiplied at the same spot, allowing me to sell them to buy other items. These apparently also counted for my max HP which at that point had been at a whopping 204. Now it's at 184.

There seemed to be a bug. Some of my walls had multiplied at the same spot, allowing me to sell them to buy other items. These apparently also counted for my max HP which at that point had been at a whopping 204. Now it's at 184.

Whoa. What a bug. o.o Doesn't sound like bad news, though. xd.png

Whoo boy I was attacked last night. Ended up with like 42/125 HP. Cost me 10 snow units to repair.

Ouch. blink.gif

Whoo boy I was attacked last night. Ended up with like 42/125 HP. Cost me 10 snow units to repair.

I had 3 HP left this morning - it cost 9 to repair.

edited: I believe it was 3/45.

Edited by rubyshoes

*idly wonders if mods get hit more often, just by virtue of name-familiarity* (I've been wandering around threads attacking random people, so...)

Has anyone figured out if there's a max HP, and what it is?

*idly wonders if mods get hit more often, just by virtue of name-familiarity* (I've been wandering around threads attacking random people, so...)

I feel sorry for the "rubyshoes" scroll owner as that isn't my scroll name. smile.gif

Hmmm, well I'm currently at 201 HP and there doesn't seem to be a limit here. smile.gif

I feel sorry for the "rubyshoes" scroll owner as that isn't my scroll name. smile.gif

LOL, hang in there, ruby. xd.png

Well, the large ice keep is 20 HP and it takes up four squares, I think? The grid is 16 x 16, so 256 squares, which would leave room for 64 of the item, which would be 1280 HP. I think. And I think that should be the max HP possible. The small ice keep is 18 HP but it takes up the same amount of space as the large ice keep so you couldn't place any more on the grid. The tall ice tower is 6 HP and takes up one square, so you could end up with 1536 HP with a whole grid of those, which is actually higher than the large ice keep. And I don't think anything else square:HP aspect could give you anything more.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

*screams at math*

Sock why you gotta do that all logically. xd.png

Also I know there's plenty of MSPA fans out there, and I'm just going to point out the 'fondly regard crenellation' in the ice tower one. wink.gif Thank you, DC.

Also I am totally going to build myself a nice fort and then cover the entire remaining grid with an army of snow kittens.

*screams at math*

Sock why you gotta do that all logically. xd.png

Also I know there's plenty of MSPA fans out there, and I'm just going to point out the 'fondly regard crenellation' in the ice tower one. wink.gif Thank you, DC.

Also I am totally going to build myself a nice fort and then cover the entire remaining grid with an army of snow kittens.

xd.png Brilliant! A fort guarded by snow kitties. Love it! :3

Edited by Evolette