Bugzilla

SNOW WARS - Knowledge sharing and unofficial FAQ

I don`t know if this was posted before, but was to tired after night shift to read trough all the posts.

When you hurl Icicles you normally get 5 exp, but if you destroy the fort you only get 3 exp.

I don`t know if this was posted before, but was to tired after night shift to read trough all the posts.

When you hurl Icicles you normally get 5 exp, but if you destroy the fort you only get 3 exp.

This was already posted. smile.gif

My fort is in rubble and this messgae is what you get instead of the attack place:

You shouldn't be attacking now, you have a broken fort to attend to.

You won't get exp. for being attacked while your fort is destroyed.

That is probably why? Plus, people like to pick on the staff.

Got my gold badge. smile.gif That may mean that TJ has already started fixing it.

@SlowHornpipe172 My sister got her silver badge at level 19, and another member at 16. It may take a while, or it may depend on your fort's strength. Not really sure.

So I still had my silver after reaching level 25 even though I thought I got my last exp from attacking, but a little while ago it updated to gold. Now I'm trying to remember if I tried a hard refresh before or after I noticed the change. >_e

So I still had my silver after reaching level 25 even though I thought I got my last exp from attacking, but a little while ago it updated to gold. Now I'm trying to remember if I tried a hard refresh before or after I noticed the change. >_e

I had the same thing happen. So hopefully it is TJ fixing the glitch mentioned earlier.

I hit level 25! Now to start decorating my fort....tomorrow....once I've accumulated a nice bit of snow. I didn't pay any attention to the badge on my scroll. It's silver now, I have no idea when it turned silver. Sorry, lol. Good luck to the rest of you on your quest for max level. Yay for future raffle! Hope I win something this year from it.

Edit: My badge is now gold too I notice. blink.gif

Edited by xXAngelicEvilXx

I hit level 25! Now to start decorating my fort....tomorrow....once I've accumulated a nice bit of snow. I didn't pay any attention to the badge on my scroll. It's silver now, I have no idea when it turned silver. Sorry, lol. Good luck to the rest of you on your quest for max level. Yay for future raffle! Hope I win something this year from it.

Edit: My badge is now gold too I notice.

blink.gif

Congrats!

Not just me - that's a good sign! I didn't want to prematurely say the glitch was being fixed if it was just me. xP

No, tj plays the game normally, but he might be asleep. Everyone always think its funny to attack the admins of a site, so its likely his fort is attacked very often, and thus destroyed often.

Wait so he doesn't have it so his dragons won't die from sickness? O.o

Anyways, I read wrong. If I had read a couple posts up I'd notice some users reporting that they got 0 exp for attacking TJ's scroll. Lol. My bad everyone unsure.gif Also to clarify, I know his fort is going to be attacked often, I was thinking it wouldn't go to rubble because I -thought- it'd have some sort of invincibility since I also -thought- his dragons (or perhaps I should say new releases) never die from sickness and have some sort of invincibility coded into them.

Now I know. Lol

Also @Sock. I'm definately max level and it still hasn't changed for a good 10 minutes. I think mine MIGHT change to gold from silver after the hour comes maybe? .__.;

Also @Sock. I'm definately max level and it still hasn't changed for a good 10 minutes. I think mine MIGHT change to gold from silver after the hour comes maybe? .__.;

Mine changed a day (not sure anymore xd.png) after I got max level. :3

Edited by Evolette

Hmm I am decorating my fort and cannot help but wonder what others their fort look like, so I can steal some design ideas smile.gif...

I really, absolutely love this event! And I'll keep collecting that snow. Helping others and building my snowcastle! It's not a fort... There has to be a castle laugh.gif All those nice decorations deserve a snowcastle.

Do we know when do we get a gold medal? I've reached max level, but I'm still Silver. Maybe it's got to do with how many forts you have destroyed?

Quote from page 12:

Badges update at levels 15 and 25. There's currently an oversight where it'll only update if you level up from attacking someone--leveling up from someone attacking you doesn't work. Before the end of the event, I'll make sure people's badges reflect their proper level.

Basically it is a glitch where some people are not getting the medal they should. This usually occurs when you level up by having someone attack your fort. It should be fixed prior to the event's conclusion. I hope this answers anyone's question regarding the medals. smile.gif

What's the general custom when one reaches max level? huh.gif Does it help more to stay out of the fray (perhaps by decorating) or to throw the snow at others so they can level faster?

Quote from page 12:

Basically it is a glitch where some people are not getting the medal they should. This usually occurs when you level up by having someone attack your fort. It should be fixed prior to the event's conclusion. I hope this answers anyone's question regarding the medals. smile.gif

Aha. Thank you!

There are still two open questions for this FAQ:

• At what level exactly does the large version of the ice keep appear? This is not earlier than 20 and not later than 24. But who knows the exact value?
  • How are the repair costs calculated? Is it based on the amount of damage (max HP - current HP)? Is it based on the percentage of damage? Is it based on the number or type of buildings that took some damage?

Can you even attack a obliterated fort?

Yes - but you don't seem to get anything for it - so there's not a lot of point attacking TJ's ! (I have been attacking a friend and after I destroyed her fort, I was getting no exp, just losing snow !)

(So I went after another friend instead... ninja.gif GOTTA get to those trees xd.png)

OH PS - I got the large ice keep when I hit level 20 - MAYBE before - I just got up and repaired my fort (which was at 18 when I went to bed) - it went up to 20 at that point and the large keep was there when I went to edit.

I THINK how much things cost to repair depends partly on what you have up there and your HP rating - mine has never cost more than 1 snow... Last repair was at 20.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Yes - but you don't seem to get anything for it - so there's not a lot of point attacking TJ's ! (I have been attacking a friend and after I destroyed her fort, I was getting no exp, just losing snow !)

(So I went after another friend instead... ninja.gif GOTTA get to those trees xd.png)

I wouldn't even know where to find TJ's Fort....

Level 2?+ buildings (ice)

[*]Large ice keep (ice) 16/20 user posted image

You get the large ice keep with level 20. (I just turned level 20 and now can build it)

Can't wait to be level 25. Decorations! I want to build a beautiful and strong fort then...

At what level exactly does the large version of the ice keep appear?  This is not earlier than 20 and not later than 24.  But who knows the exact value?

I see the large ice keep at level 21, I don't know if it became available at this level or before though.

ninja.gif 'ed by Claudii heh

Edited by Zareni

I wouldn't even know where to find TJ's Fort....

He seems to have hidden it now, anyway !