Bugzilla

SNOW WARS - Knowledge sharing and unofficial FAQ

Lvl 30 - Log

Lvl 35 - Dyed snow blocks

Lvl 40 - Moat and spikes

Lvl 45 - Ice blocks and candy cane fence

Lvl 50 - Ice Palace and decorations

It seems that Nyastara already posted the levels required for the buildings to appear. biggrin.gif I guess I can post images?

Snowball(s)/Strength

Level 40+ buildings (moats and spikes)

• Moat (moat) 1/1 user posted image
  • Moat (moat) 1/1 user posted image
  • Bridged Moat (moat) 2/1 user posted image
  • Bridged Moat (moat) 2/1 user posted image
  • Corner (moat) 1/1 user posted image
  • Spikes (ice) 4/5 user posted image
Level 45+ buildings (ice blocks and candy cane fences)
  • Ice block (ice) 1/1 user posted image
  • Stacked ice blocks (ice) 2/2 user posted image
  • Stacked ice blocks (ice) 4/4 user posted image
  • Candy cane fence (decorative) 1/1 user posted image
  • Candy cane fence cap (decorative) 1/1 user posted image
  • Candy cane fence (decorative) 1/1 user posted image
  • Candy cane fence cap (decorative) 1/1 user posted image
Level 50+ buildings (ice palace and decorations)
  • Ice palace (ice) 32/40 user posted image
  • Gingerbread house (decorative) 1/1 user posted image
  • Gingerbread house (decorative) 1/1 user posted image
  • Gargoyle sculpture (decorative) 1/1 user posted image
  • Dragon sculpture (decorative) 1/1 user posted image
  • Hen sculpture (decorative) 1/1 user posted image
  • Blue flag (decorative) 1/1 user posted image
  • Green flag (decorative) 1/1 user posted image
  • Pink flag (decorative) 1/1 user posted image
  • Red flag (decorative) 1/1 user posted image
  • Purple flag (decorative) 1/1 user posted image
  • Yellow flag (decorative) 1/1 user posted image
  • Short tree (decorative) 1/1 user posted image
  • Snowy short tree (decorative) 1/1 user posted image
  • Lit short tree (decorative) 1/1 user posted image
The list of level 50 buildings isn't complete yet (will edit in a few minutes when I find my adapter xd.png). Finished! biggrin.gif Edited by Evolette

Thanks Evolette! I updated the first post with the list of images (slightly reformatted to make the list more compact and group similar buildings).

And thanks to fuzzbucket for helping me gain some exp. wink.gif My fort still has 1441 HP after multiple attacks, so it would take a while for it to be destroyed.

Ya want MOOAH ? One moment.... xd.png

How are we doing here ? (many towers haz fall over xd.png)

Edited by fuzzbucket

My fort still had more than 1300 HP left, but there is no need to throw more snow at it: I am already level 50. wink.gif

I repaired my fort to check if everything in the first post was correct and this seems to be the case.

Now I am thinking about replacing all my tall ice towers (6 HP per square) by ice palaces or tall snow towers (10 HP per square). This would give me a total of 2560 HP, but I need to collect more snow to do that: replacing all towers would cost me 1280 units of snow and it will be difficult to get enough of it before the 1st of January.

What do you want - a pretty fort or just an impregnable one ?? xd.png

I seem to collect about 300 units a day. Should be possible. You'd get half the cost of your towers back...

Edited by fuzzbucket

There are 256 squares on the grid. Covering them with ice palaces or tall snow towers costs 8 units of snow per square and gives 10 HP per square. This means a total cost of 2048 units of snow for 2560 HP.

Reclaiming my ice towers will give me 768 units of snow (the initial cost was 1536 but I only get half of it back). I still need 2048 - 768 = 1280 units of snow.

I can get up to 360 units of snow per day if I am never inactive, but in practice the total amount may be closer to 300 units per day. This means that I will still need 4 days to collect enough snow, assuming that I do not waste any snow repairing my fort or attacking other players.

The game is ending at the end of the 1st of January, so this will be a bit tough...

Oh, wow, good thing I happened to check my fort and repair it after several days of inactivity... When were the new levels added? xd.png

~Feathers

Editing my fort now, keep getting "Overlapping Items detected!" messages popping up. :/

Does anyone know how to fix this?

And i'm still having a problem where I put all my structures on, and then save it, and I lose all of them. They all disappear.

Edited by Sandface

Does anyone know how to fix this?

And i'm still having a problem where I put all my structures on, and then save it, and I lose all of them. They all disappear.

There's discussion of that here:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=157559

I just deleted the item it said was overlapping; saved and then put it back exactly where it had been and all was well.... others were not so lucky...

Yes - that is a FAB cat. I have two (I think...) So far...

Anyone perhaps noticed additional Cat Sculpture? :3 Lovely, ain't it?

It's pretty cute. xd.png

Does anyone have the image and info of that new cat sculpture that I do not have in the first post? I don't want to repair my fort now because I am waiting until I have enough snow to redesign it.

Cat sculpture (decorative) 1/1 user posted image

There you go. biggrin.gif I'm pretty sure it appears at level 50.

There are 256 squares on the grid. Covering them with ice palaces or tall snow towers costs 8 units of snow per square and gives 10 HP per square. This means a total cost of 2048 units of snow for 2560 HP.

Reclaiming my ice towers will give me 768 units of snow (the initial cost was 1536 but I only get half of it back). I still need 2048 - 768 = 1280 units of snow.

I can get up to 360 units of snow per day if I am never inactive, but in practice the total amount may be closer to 300 units per day. This means that I will still need 4 days to collect enough snow, assuming that I do not waste any snow repairing my fort or attacking other players.

The game is ending at the end of the 1st of January, so this will be a bit tough...

I kept hearing it ends at the midnight of the 1st, so technically the 2nd. I could be wrong, but that was my train of thought.

Done. I destroyed all my tall ice towers (6 HP each) and replaced them by tall snow towers (10 HP each). My fort has 2560 HP now. biggrin.gif

If I am not mistaken, the game ends in 14 hours.