Bugzilla

SNOW WARS - Knowledge sharing and unofficial FAQ

Do we know what the MAX HP is yet ?

(and do I care ?? xd.png)

Why would you care about max HP?, well if we had a bigger snow war coming, but as it is now i`m more interested on how to build the fort i imagined, and not how much HP it will have.

Saying that i wish i had some better buildings to work with, as the large keep is to small for my taste.

Why would you care about max HP?, well if we had a bigger snow war coming, but as it is now i`m more interested on how to build the fort i imagined, and not how much HP it will have.

Just curiosity. Isn't curiosity legit ??? xd.png

My fort is level 25, but my badge isn't gold. Help... ?

It's a glitch; the next time someone attacks you you will go gold.

I watched very closely now while my little so called fort was destroyed.

8/8 HP - 23 XP

7/8 HP - 25 XP

4/8 HP - 29 XP

0/8 HP - 29 XP

It doesn't seem to be so simple.

As you can see I got more XP when my fort was still stronger and for the last 4 (or maybe 5 - that would correspond with my experience of not getting anything for a 5HP Igloo - but I didn't see every single throw here) there were no more new XP at all.

So how much XP you earn for getting attacked seems a bit connected to how strong you fort is.

Or my last 4 HP were destroyed in one hit with an icicle, almost forgot about that option.

Edited by Bellatrix86

I watched very closely now while my little so called fort was destroyed.

8/8 HP - 23 XP

7/8 HP - 25 XP

4/8 HP - 29 XP

0/8 HP - 29 XP

It doesn't seem to be so simple.

As you can see I got more XP when my fort was still stronger and for the last 4 (or maybe 5 - that would correspond with my experience of not getting anything for a 5HP Igloo - but I didn't see every single throw here) there were no more new XP at all.

So how much XP you earn for getting attacked seems connected to how strong you fort is.

I may have been responsible for some of the damage between 7/8HP and 4/8HP. I checked to make sure your fort was still in okay condition before attacking, it crumbled a bit after I threw a single packed snow ball (2 damage for 2 experience generally), although you seem to have gained four in the above list for 3HP of damage, did you throw snow at anyone? Sorry for taking your fort down to low HP. D:

The last throw might have been an icicle, for not having received experience from it. Strange, I think the only time I didn't receive experience was when I threw snow at a fort that was reduced to rubble. When I destroyed forts, it was done using a loose snow ball, I cannot say if the other person received experience from it - nor can I say that I received experience for my fort being destroyed because it has not reduced to rubble (yet, although I won't get experience anymore).

Still frustrated by the fact that you can't really put things where you want, nothing will stack and now this morning when I try to add it throws the perspective of everything else off and I have to re-set the pieces dry.gif *sighs*

what to do with all the snow I am accumulating--- unsure.gif

a cute idea just wish we had more options

( I'll bet the coding was -- um interesting)

Edited by dragonpuck

Still frustrated  by the fact that you can't really put things where you want, nothing will stack and  now this morning when I try to add it throws the perspective  of everything else off and I have to re-set  the pieces dry.gif *sighs*

Are you on a mobile ? I find (on a PC) that putting things where I want them (one at a time, just in case...) and then saving, they pop into place....

Edited by fuzzbucket

... did you throw snow at anyone? Sorry for taking your fort down to low HP. D:

No I didn't, that's why I could watch.

Don't worry, it's okay. That what we're here for and how you play the game.

I have a new theory. It depends on how often you get hit, not on how much damage the hits do. Because right now, I got a couple of time 1 XP for a 1HP hit but also 1 XP for a 2HP hit. Still talking about getting damage for being attcked! Not throwing yourself!

So it might be better for the recipient to only throw Loose Snow.

That's all theories though...

No forget it, I think it just doesn't make sense. I can't see any regularity anymore. -.-

This was my XP/HP count this round:

8/8 HP - 30 XP

6/8 HP - 32 XP

3/8 HP - 36 XP

2/8 HP - 38 XP

1/8 HP - 40 XP

Sometimes it gives 1XP per HP, sometimes 2, sometimes nothing. I give up. ;-)

Edited by Bellatrix86

I wish there was a way to delete unnecessary snow. Cause I just have snowballs littering my base now, kind of annoying.

I wish there was a way to delete unnecessary snow. Cause I just have snowballs littering my base now, kind of annoying.

Double-click on the objects you want to remove. smile.gif

Double-click on the objects you want to remove. smile.gif

Oh that's...incredibly simple. Why didn't I try that? Thanks!

Has anyone seen a way to tell how much snow is needed for repairs generally?

Has anyone seen a way to tell how much snow is needed for repairs generally?

I don't have much to repair, but when I need to repair my completely broken fort (of 8HP) I need 2 Snow and when 1 HP or more is left I only need 1 Snow.

Maybe it increases/decreases according to your badge? *shrugs*

I think it's 1 snowball per 5 damage for the gold badge, at least; my cousin (who had 131/181 HP) had to pay 10 snowballs to repair 50 HP.

Bellatrix86, what was your badge colour at that time? It might be 1 snowball per 3 damage for the silver badge, then something else for bronze?

edit: (see below) Oh, nevermind. X3

Edited by cfmtfm

Bellatrix86, what was your badge colour at that time?

It was Bronze. Now I'm Silver and it's still the same.

I'm on level 25 and can't get anything but snow walls,packed snow walls and igloos.

Help please.

I use Safari on an iPad 2,if it makes a difference.

Still frustrated by the fact that you can't really put things where you want, nothing will stack and now this morning when I try to add it throws the perspective of everything else off and I have to re-set the pieces dry.gif *sighs*

I know, I *really* wish we could stack! When this first started I just assumed we could, and figured I'd make a high wall out of just the snowballs... but nope.

The OP-guide helps, but I'm still trying to figure out some of the numbers and stuff.

And I'm getting annoyed at snow-attacking. I need to attack more to get my level maxed out, but I remember TJ's post about attacking forts that are similar to your level, and everyone I randomly look at already has higher badges! Gah!

On the positive side, overnight I acquired 40+ snow units, so yay!

I've never been fully destroyed, and now it takes 3 snowballs to fix myself up, just FYI. Granted my fort is kind of a behemoth I suppose (like 251HP)

I'm on level 25 and can't get anything but snow walls,packed snow walls and igloos.

Help please.

I use Safari on an iPad 2,if it makes a difference.

You might try a different browser on a desktop or laptop. I'm using Firefox just fine on a winbox. Good luck!

You might try a different browser on a desktop or laptop. I'm using Firefox just fine on a winbox. Good luck!

I can't see it eather when on ipad... you have to go to pc, then everything will show!

Oasis-- totally depends on the damage taken... for example when my fort took about 15-20 HP damage, it took 5 units to repair. However when it took 9 or so damage, 3 units to repair.

I will be looking out for a pattern if that helps... I get hit REALLY often...

Haven't read through the thread, sorry! But I've noticed that it isn't covered in the first post unless I'm missing something, so I thought I'd mention.

It looks like it won't take more than 10 snowballs to repair the fort. I'm at 2/114 and repair still costs 10 snowballs, has been that way for a looooong time. biggrin.gif

EDIT: 0/114. Still the same cost for the repair. smile.gif

Edited by ZzelaBusya

Finally got to lvl 25, woot! .... And now that I'm not using all my snow on attacking, I'm at a total loss for how I want to build my fort. Will probably look at that "share your fort" thread to get some ideas.

I thought I remembered reading somewhere that if your attack-hit was the one to destroy the fort, you got extra exp or something, but that didn't happen for me. Meh, oh well.