Bugzilla

SNOW WARS - Knowledge sharing and unofficial FAQ

I have a question, I'm not sure about this, but how would you get an Icicle? I thought 4 snow would be equivalent to 1 icicle, but I wasn't able to select it. Is there something else you need?

Oh, and, is there anyway you can rotate objects?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you must be at least level 15 to use the icicle. smile.gif

EDIT: Sadly, no. You cannot rotate them. sad.gif

Edited by Evolette

If you position your mouse over the icicle, you will see a tip telling you that you need to be level 15.

Oh, and, is there anyway you can rotate objects?

NO sad.gif I WISH !

Boo, someone attacked me. xd.png

Anywho, my Fort HP was at 104/107. To repair back to full HP I had to spend one snow to fix it. I will check again in the morning and list any change, such as the number of snow needed to repair -if- my Fort actually needs repairing. So despite having a higher HP, the cost of repairing 3 damage, was minimal with a charge of just one snow, similar to the cost for players with lower HP Forts. I would have let the HP drop further, but I am trying to design my Fort.

I think I broke the game sad.gif

My snow wars fort had 36 HP total, and I just added 2 extra walls and hit save. For some reason it wasn't doing anything so I hit save again thinking maybe I had missed but still nothing. I was getting very annoyed and I clicked save a couple more times. It suddenly went through at last but I stared at my HP and now it's 72! That isn't right! It's also registering that I only have 37 HP left out of the 72 and that I need 8 snow units to repair.

I need a little help fixing this error, I should not have 72 HPs.

Trust me to break the game xd.png

I think I broke the game sad.gif

My snow wars fort had 36 HP total, and I just added 2 extra walls and hit save. For some reason it wasn't doing anything so I hit save again thinking maybe I had missed but still nothing. I was getting very annoyed and I clicked save a couple more times. It suddenly went through at last but I stared at my HP and now it's 72! That isn't right! It's also registering that I only have 37 HP left out of the 72 and that I need 8 snow units to repair.

I need a little help fixing this error, I should not have 72 HPs.

Trust me to break the game xd.png

Since you've added two extra walls, depending on which kind you've chosen, your fort's HP is supposed to increase by 3-4 each. Are you sure you didn't add anything else? o.O

Edited by Evolette

Since you've added two extra walls, depending on which kind you've chosen, your fort's HP is supposed to increase by 3-4 each. Are you sure you didn't add anything else? o.O

I added 2 Snow Packed Walls which I think are 3 HP each. So 36 + 6 = 42, not 72. I think the game accidentally added "ghost walls" when I clicked the save button multiple times. I didn't add anything else apart from those two walls.

It seems (in my case at least) to go up one unit needed every time someone attacks me. (I'm now at 25, with 21/25 - having just been hit .. it's just one unit required to fix; it is now, too; I will watch for the next hit......)

At 204 HP I suddenly received massive damage (bringing me down to 128 HP.) This could be a bug. It costs 10 snowballs to repair.

HAD: 22 snow

Bought: 2 snow walls (2 snow each)

2 snow towers (2 snow each)

Suddenly, my fort was damaged. It claimed to have lost only 2 HP. Made repairs (1 snow, it claimed it would cost).

NOW I SUDDENLY HAVE ONLY 4 SNOW. What? Where did my other 9 snow go? Did I miss something? sad.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

Hmm... between LibbyLishly's sudden loss of 9 snow, flitzthesoulreaper's 100+ damage to her fort, and 666akatsuki's abrupt rise in HP, we may have a huge bug in our hands. o.o For now, there's nothing we can do about this until it gets to TJ's attention. I, for one, haven't noticed anything strange with my fort.

There's a possible chance that multiple members attacked flitzthesoulreaper with icicles, but that's very unlikely. xd.png

Do level 25 forts lose HP by time?

While I was at lower levels, when not asking to be hit, I lost around 1 HP every 2-3 hours due to random attacks.

Now I lost 10 in about 2 hours, and they were not icicles huh.gif

Edited by Iside

As we all mostly do everything kind of on the hour when we get more snow - maybe at least some of the sudden drops are people attacking at the same time we are repairing - so it uses more to repair while you are thinking it is only using one snow. kind of... ?

Do level 25 forts lose HP by time?

While I was at lower levels, when not asking to be hit, I lost around 1 HP every 2-3 hours due to random attacks.

Now I lost 10 in about 2 hours, and they were not icicles huh.gif

How do you know what attacked you ? (I had no idea we could tell...)

Oh, simply because icicles should do 5 demages all together, instead periodically looking at my fort I saw I lost the points one by one

Oh, simply because icicles should do 5 demages all together, instead periodically looking at my fort I saw I lost the points one by one

If you've seen your fort losing HP periodically, it possibly isn't a bug. wink.gif

Edited by Evolette

Actually - how can we attack randomly ? You have to put in the scroll name...

Someone also told me you can hide your fort. How ? By hiding your scroll ? (I don't want to, I just like to know these things !)

As we all mostly do everything kind of on the hour when we get more snow - maybe at least some of the sudden drops are people attacking at the same time we are repairing - so it uses more to repair while you are thinking it is only using one snow. kind of... ?

(I know this wasn't just directed at me, but it's applicable.) I wondered about that myself. It just seemed odd that the site told me that I'd lost 2 HP, that it would cost 1 snow to repair, and then suddenly I was out 10 snow instead. blink.gif There's probably a perfectly logical explanation rather than it being a bug, but I'd love to know what happened.

ETA: I noticed this morning that if we leave the field blank it allows a random attack. I think it changed overnight.

Edited by LibbyLishly

Actually - how can we attack randomly ? You have to put in the scroll name...

This is not mandatory. You have to select an attack type, but you can leave the scroll name empty if you want to throw at random.

ETA: I noticed this morning that if we leave the field blank it allows a random attack. I think it changed overnight.

This has always been like that. My first attacks were always random.

Edited by Bugzilla

that was possible from the beginning of the event, if you left it blank it hit random player. I got to lvl 11 with random attacks.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

@Bugzilla and Mommy_Kitty: Interesting. Yesterday afternoon (when I started playing), it would not allow me to send a random attack - I left it blank a couple times, hit 'attack', and it told me I had to specify who I wanted to attack.

@Bugzilla and Mommy_Kitty: Interesting. Yesterday afternoon (when I started playing), it would not allow me to send a random attack - I left it blank a couple times, hit 'attack', and it told me I had to specify who I wanted to attack.

Yes - that was what I got too. I've not tried today. Anyway - I am going for mates of mine who need the Exp !

I hit a fort with 1 HP with an icicle which destroyed it. I only got 1 experience point, no bonus, nothing.