Bugzilla

SNOW WARS - Knowledge sharing and unofficial FAQ

I just logged back on after dinner...I am level 25 (yay, in raffle!) and I had a silver medal. I just lobbed a total of 28 snoballs an icicles at random forts, and now my medal is gold. Cool.

Does anyone know whether the "inactivity" that halves the accumulating snow is counted by scroll activity or snow game activity?

I.e. is it enough to visit the cave while logged in every few hours to keep the snow coming in full strength if you don't have much time right now, or do you have to visit the event page, or actually do something event-related (repair or edit your fort or attack someone)?

Edited by Lastalda

Does anyone know whether the "inactivity" that halves the accumulating snow is counted by scroll activity or snow game activity?

I.e. is it enough to visit the cave while logged in every few hours to keep the snow coming in full strength if you don't have much time right now, or do you have to visit the event page, or actually do something event-related (repair or edit your fort or attack someone)?

All you have to do is visit the event page at least every 3 hours, as to not lose your rate of accumulating snow. smile.gif There's no need to repair/edit your fort or attack another member.

I am guessing the forts will stay put for viewing at the end of the event - like our wreaths, trees and houses.

SO - I have a question: if they are damaged at the moment the event ends, will they stay damaged, or will they go back to being the last undamaged layout we had (I am looking at Socky's, which is stunning and has two big holes in the walls... it would be a shame if that was what she had to look at for evah and evah...)

@ Evolette - yes - but will going to the CAVE pages count as "activity" - I think that was the question... ?

Edited by fuzzbucket

I am guessing the forts will stay put for viewing at the end of the event - like our wreaths, trees and houses.

SO - I have a question: if they are damaged at the moment the event ends, will they stay damaged, or will they go back to being the last undamaged layout we had (I am looking at S9cky's which is stunning and has two big holes in the walls... it would be a shame if that was what she had to look at for evah and evah...)

@ Evolette - yes - but will going to the CAVE pages count as "activity" - I think that was the question... ?

I hope that doesn't happen. o.o xd.png Poor damaged forts! Honestly, no one will know until the end (unless TJ09 notifies us).

Also, visiting the Cave pages (or any other page for that matter) will NOT count. Only the event page counts. smile.gif

EDIT: Accidentally tapped the Submit Post button too soon. dry.gif

Edited by Evolette

Every 3 hour approx? What about sleep?

Yeah, I honestly have no idea. Maybe get up a minute every hour to check the event page? xd.png

Hey - losing half the snow over 5 or 6 hours is no great disaster...

I just destroyed a fort smile.gif It belonged to a friend... I had better go away for a while....

Oh. By the way - I am at level 23 and was just attacked - and it will still only cost me one snow to repair.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I wouldn't even know where to find TJ's Fort....

Here is his fort:

user posted image

Seems he won't fix it sad.gif

Reached lv.25 and still no gold, hard refresh didn't work. Glitch, why me D:

Oh well, at least I can start actual building.

Edited by Light Concorde

No big deal, you still collect snow just half of what you collect if you are active.

Or you can get up a couple times so you don't lose snow,but I'm not that eager.

5 hours maybe...

Reached lv.25 and still no gold, hard refresh didn't work. Glitch, why me D:

Oh well, at least I can start actual building.

It's a small glitch that TJ will fix - further up this thread.

You should sleep. o A o

The event will go on until, what, the 2nd of January?

That's almost two more weeks for you to get to level 25, and most people who started playing yesterday are already that.

There's plenty of time~

If you are attacked at level 25 - can your decorations be damaged ?

You should sleep. o A o

The event will go on until, what, the 2nd of January?

That's almost two more weeks for you to get to level 25, and most people who started playing yesterday are already that.

There's plenty of time~

Lol...I am at 25, and with a gold medal now. I am thinking of making a massive beautiful fort between now and Jan 2. Need lots of snow points, lol. Didn't want to lose too much while sleeping.

Regarding the cost of repairs:

My fort was destroyed as I was around 24-25, and it costs me 4 snow to repair it back to full (16 HP) whereas (at level 24, iirc) it had previously cost me 2 snow to repair it from 6/16 to full, and I think I repaired from 5/10 (at a much earlier level) for 1 snow.

I don't know if any of that helps, but that was my experience.

I'm at 25, with a minimal fort still - and it still only costs me 1 unit. It MUST have something to do with how much you have...

Edited by fuzzbucket

Igloo (snow) 5/5 

Snow wall: inside corner (snow) 1/1   

Snow wall (snow) 1/1   

Snow wall: outside corner (snow) 1/1   

May I ask what this is about? I mean the numbers. What is the numerator mean as well as the denominator? Thanks!

May I ask what this is about? I mean the numbers. What is the numerator mean as well as the denominator? Thanks!

The numerator is the cost (snow) and the denominator is how much it adds to your fort's HP.

E.G. A Large Dragon Sculpture (20/1) costs 20 snow and adds 1 to your fort's maximum HP.

Edited by Evolette

I THINK - cost / protected level.

It's a small glitch that TJ will fix - further up this thread.

I know ^^

I had to repair my fort and then got gold. *waits for more snow*

Ah. It is also down to how much damage is done. I am between snow gatherings; 5 minutes ago I needed one snow for repair; now I need two as some nice mate of mine (I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.... xd.png) has knocked down my walls...

I have a question, I'm not sure about this, but how would you get an Icicle? I thought 4 snow would be equivalent to 1 icicle, but I wasn't able to select it. Is there something else you need?

Oh, and, is there anyway you can rotate objects?

Edited by BeardedKumquat