Bugzilla

SNOW WARS - Knowledge sharing and unofficial FAQ

have you checked to see if you've taken damage?? look for a big button that says "repair fort" or something along those lines. you can't make changes to your fort while it has less than full health.

Well, the highest amount I've heard of is 157, but if someone's been leaving it for longer than a couple of days maybe it'd build up even further?

I'm at 443 snow accumulated. I made my fort pretty and then just didn't do much else with it.

I'm at 443 snow accumulated. I made my fort pretty and then just didn't do much else with it.

i've got 475 units of snow. i'll let it build up since i finished my fort a few days ago and i'm not planning on making any other changes to it, other than occasionally repairing it.

I have a little bug to report. It seems the image for the "packed snowballs" got replaced by the "A" in the ATTACK banner. Anybody else?

user posted image

Yes - here too.

I have 561 units of snow. Has anyone any interesting ideas what to DO with all that ?? xd.png I hesitate to go for mass demolition, as so many people are now saying they are having trouble repairing....

Oh - does anyone else find that when your fort takes a hit, the damage is always in the same places ?

Edited by fuzzbucket

I have that attack image thingie, too blink.gif

As for snow, I've got 692 units at the moment... I'm just letting it gather for now, don't know what to do with it xd.png

Oh - does anyone else find that when your fort takes a hit, the damage is always in the same places ?

Haven't paid attention to that x3

I don't think there is a limit on how much snow you can have, or if there is, it isn't 760 units. laugh.gif

I have a little bug to report. It seems the image for the "packed snowballs" got replaced by the "A" in the ATTACK banner. Anybody else?

user posted image

Me too. I'm too lazy to take a screenshot, but it seems this bug appears when I use a mobile.

Me too. I'm too lazy to take a screenshot, but it seems this bug appears when I use a mobile.

I'm only on a PC and it's just the same there.

No bug here. And no snow - I just went on a demolition craze.

BUG !

The trees on the - um - North side of my fort have just broken through the wall. They WERE outside it yesterday, and I haven't moved them....

I guess they are growing... xd.png

Yes - here too.

I have 561 units of snow. Has anyone any interesting ideas what to DO with all that ?? xd.png I hesitate to go for mass demolition, as so many people are now saying they are having trouble repairing....

I have over 1000 units of snow. The one time it went to zero HP (from 176) it only took 10 units to repair. I've also noticed that my "damage" has a pattern in that the same areas are destroyed in the same order.

user posted image

Same here!

wacko.gif

Has anyone had the Large Dragon Sculpture get damaged? I finally saw one of my snow-kittys get damaged, but I'm curious what it looks like if that dragon gets hit.

Has anyone had the Large Dragon Sculpture get damaged? I finally saw one of my snow-kittys get damaged, but I'm curious what it looks like if that dragon gets hit.

Its appearance doesn't change, from what I know. :3

I've been fiddling with URLs and there doesn't seem to be an image for a damaged Large Dragon Sculpture.

(If anyone's curious about fiddling: view the image and change the /ot/ to /otd2/ for the "first stage" damage and /otd3/ for the "second stage" damage. Example - intact ice wall -> 1st stage damage ice wall -> 2nd stage damage ice wall.)

I've been fiddling with URLs and there doesn't seem to be an image for a damaged Large Dragon Sculpture.

(If anyone's curious about fiddling: view the image and change the /ot/ to /otd2/ for the "first stage" damage and /otd3/ for the "second stage" damage. Example - intact ice wall -> 1st stage damage ice wall -> 2nd stage damage ice wall.)

...Haha, I was afraid I was the only one who was bored enough to try that xd.png *high-fives*

...Haha, I was afraid I was the only one who was bored enough to try that xd.png *high-fives*

*high-fives back* tongue.gif

I've done it for all of the items. That's how much time I have to waste.

Err, yes, I'm just patiently waiting for more snow so I can finish up my tall ice tower collection. Absolutely no impatience or boredom here. Nope. biggrin.gif

Yeah. I decided to have an "ugly" fort until I get highest level (whatever that is) and then I'll make it "pretty".

This is what I'm doing too..

TJ flag -- seems to be exclusive to him.

user posted image

I want that banner because it gives you 255 HP and only costs 1 snowball. xd.png

Screen of the source code:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2d8rm2c.jpg ~Linked for size~

You can also take a look at the second post in the news thread of the event. wink.gif (I was only missing a few sprites of the broken buildings when rubyshoes told me that I could simply take a look at the news thread)

Oh, before I forget it I'm on a pc and I also see that "glitch" in the ATTACK-box. wink.gif

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Anyone know how long we have these forts for?

We get to play with them till January 1st (the last day). We assume that they then stay on our scrolls like the trees and the wreaths.

I don't think there is a limit on how much snow you can have, or if there is, it isn't 760 units. laugh.gif

I have some snow too:

Snow 1017 units

I was wondering or the snow stopped at 999, but obviously it didn't.

Now I am able to use it wink.gif