Bugzilla

SNOW WARS - Knowledge sharing and unofficial FAQ

Man, if I had one of those really big cool forts, I'd be afraid to tell anyone, cause then they'd be mean and try to destroy it, which would cost more snow to repair.

Not me. Not gonna tell anyone, if I do get around to making one.

And don't say "it's all part of the fun" cause that's fun for YOU, not fun for the owner.

Man, if I had one of those really big cool forts, I'd be afraid to tell anyone, cause then they'd be mean and try to destroy it, which would cost more snow to repair.

Not me. Not gonna tell anyone, if I do get around to making one.

And don't say "it's all part of the fun" cause that's fun for YOU, not fun for the owner.

If you don't get attacked you won't go up as fast....

If you don't get attacked you won't go up as fast....

It doesn't matter if you're already maxed out.

Does anyone know what is meant by "inactivity" for snowfall rates? Is that referring to event participation, or being online in general?

Anyone know yet what IS the total type of improvements you can make? I'm at 25, and been slowly building, I haven't attacked since I made the raffle limit.

Has anyone gone beyond 98 experience and gotten more improvements yet?

Anyone know yet what IS the total type of improvements you can make? I'm at 25, and been slowly building, I haven't attacked since I made the raffle limit.

No, lv. 25 seems to be the max, so no more exp is gained.

Edited by Rally Vincent

No, not level. Experience. Just wanted to know if anyone has gone beyond 98 EXPERIENCE and gotten more stuff to improve with.

I KNOW max LEVEL is 25.

Edit: So the improvements i have are it huh? Hmmm....some of them seem incomplete...like there is an improvement that is still waiting to be gained....

Edited by Riverwillows

It doesn't matter if you're already maxed out.

Does anyone know what is meant by "inactivity" for snowfall rates? Is that referring to event participation, or being online in general?

"Inactivity" is when you don't visit the event page at least once every three hours.

I doubt you can get over 98 experience. I've hit several other members after maxing out at level 25 and nothing changed. Also, what are you referring to when you say "improvements"?

I've not seen anyone with over 98 exp. And as there is no slot for improved exp after you hit 25, I'd say that's for sure. (What seems incomplete ???)

Edited by fuzzbucket

The round towers seem incomplete....like maybe a flag can go on the spire, and the large keep has a flat space on top, like something could go there. And no snow cannons, which I'd expect in a Snow Fort Game. And I see 3 spaces left in my list.

user posted image

But that's ok. If no more items appear, then I can just plan with what we've got. Just thought I'd find out for sure.

Edited by Riverwillows

MSPA | Mystery Shopping Providers Association ????

That's what Google gave me..... blink.gif

MS Paint Adventures; searching "fondly regard" will give you some better results. wink.gif

Riverwillows, I feel the same way. I also expected the exp. to go up to 100; 98 just feels incomplete. D:

I was planning to make an army of adorable snow kittens, but I hate the thought of some of them being pummelled and lying in a heap of snow. :<

Do we know what the MAX HP is yet ?

(and do I care ?? xd.png)

Do we know what the MAX HP is yet ?

(and do I care ?? xd.png)

1536 HP. You can get it by building 256 tall ice towers in each square. (16 x 16 squares = 256 squares x 6 HP from a tall ice tower = 1536 HP.)

It costs 1536 snowballs. However, according to TJ, building 64 large ice keeps (= 1280 HP, costing 1024 snowballs) is more "snow-efficient". tongue.gif

(I can't be bothered to sift through the pages and quote, but I think the posts about this are on page 20.)

Edited by cfmtfm

You gain experience by attacking other players or being attacked by them.

So how much do I get for being attacked? Is it enough to only have a little Igloo to accumulate XP for getting attacked?

Because I watched while my 5 HP where destroyed and after this I had the same amount of XP as before.

1536 HP. You can get it by building 256 tall ice towers in each square. (16 x 16 squares = 256 squares x 6 HP from a tall ice tower = 1536 HP.)

It costs 1536 snowballs. However, according to TJ, building 64 large ice keeps (= 1280 HP, costing 1024 snowballs) is more "snow-efficient". tongue.gif

(I can't be bothered to sift through the pages and quote, but I think the posts about this are on page 20.)

WOW !

I have a LONG way to go smile.gif

So how much do I get for being attacked? Is it enough to only have a little Igloo to accumulate XP for getting attacked?

Because I watched while my 5 HP where destroyed and after this I had the same amount of XP as before.

If your fort is destroyed, you will not gain experience, and neither will the person throwing snow at you. Ideally, you want to have a fort that can take a few hits, so you aren't losing out on potential experience. With 5HP, one icicle can take it out, or 3 people throwing packed snow balls at 2 damage a piece.

A loose snow ball yields one experience, a packed snow ball yields two experience and an icicle yields four or five experience (I am not 100% certain for this as I have never used them). You may receive bonus experience if you were the one to destroy another player's fort.

The person who destroyed your fort would have gotten a bonus if their level was roughly the same or lower than yours (can't remember where this was explained, sorry). In the end, to receive experience you must have A] a fort that isn't destroyed (damaged ones will still work), and receive hits or B] throw snow at other player's intact or damaged (but not destroyed) forts.

If you need help leveling there are a few threads to request attacks and to attack other players forts. One is in Site Discussion, the other is in Forum Games.

Hope this helped. smile.gif

Merci VampiricOmen!

Hmmm, I still get the feeling that levelling up is quicker if you rather spend your snowballs in throwing snow at others then to build your castle.

You get one XP per snow ball like this. Or do you get also 1 XP per HP your fort has if you are attacked?

I only started today so I'm still trying to find out what the easiest way to level up is.

I'm not sure about what might be a limit on HP for the fort, but mine is currently at 240 hp, and I still got stuff to put in, as soon as I get more snow.

I'm not really sure there IS a limit, except spaces on your grid. lol

Merci VampiricOmen!

Hmmm, I still get the feeling that levelling up is quicker if you rather spend your snowballs in throwing snow at others then to build your castle.

You get one XP per snow ball like this. Or do you get also 1 XP per HP your fort has if you are attacked?

I only started today so I'm still trying to find out what the easiest way to level up is.

Focus on attacking/being attacked first; building your fort won't earn you any EXP. You can do that after you've maxed out at level 25.

Merci VampiricOmen!

You DO get exp points if your fort is destroyed. See the previous page - I demolished a friend's fort and her level and exp sky-rocketed.

And yes, you rise faster if you attack rather than building.

You DO get exp points if your fort is destroyed. See the previous page - I demolished a friend's fort and her level and exp sky-rocketed.

Okay. Good to know.

Then you probably need a bit more then an Igloo with 5HP. Because whenever mine was destroyed I didn't see any extra XP for that.

Maybe I will invest at least a little bit more snow in my fort then.

Okay. Good to know.

Then you probably need a bit more then an Igloo with 5HP. Because whenever mine was destroyed I didn't see any extra XP for that.

Maybe I will invest at least a little bit more snow in my fort then.

I, for one, stuck with a single igloo and a snow archway up until I was level 15--then I switched to a Small Ice Keep. smile.gif

I, for one, stuck with a single igloo and a snow archway up until I was level 15--then I switched to a Small Ice Keep. smile.gif

I sat with a small snow tower and two walls till I was at 15, too.

Ah, now it worked!

I got 2 XP for a hit that I could take.

Might be that I didn't get anything before because I was already down in 1 hit (from an Icicle).

Okay, thanks anyone. Now I know how it works.

Merci VampiricOmen!

From memory you get experience per damage point dealt to you, or to someone else.

Focus on attacking/being attacked first; building your fort won't earn you any EXP. You can do that after you've maxed out at level 25.

I found having a fort with 10HP allowed me to attack more often as I wasn't repairing my fort as often. I didn't put much effort into design until after reaching the multiple snow per hour accumulation. In saying that, if someone wanted to go on the offensive with a low or even high hp fort, then go for it! biggrin.gif

Ah sorry, when I mentioned earlier regarding the no experience, I meant when the fort that was being attacked was already in rubble, not while it was still standing (then destroyed by the throw).

Good advice though, I used all my snow up the first time because I thought I needed to have a 'fort' - had to wait until the next hour to start gaining some experience.

Ah, now it worked!

I got 2 XP for a hit that I could take.

Might be that I didn't get anything before because I was already down in 1 hit (from an Icicle).

Okay, thanks anyone. Now I know how it works.

That was from me. I'm so glad you enjoyed it xd.png