Bugzilla

SNOW WARS - Knowledge sharing and unofficial FAQ

Is there a max exp? I finally got level 25 but my exp is at 98.

It depends on what you put in your fort! Each item you build has a fixed amount of HP it gives you, so if you want a lot of HP, you'd need to build things that give you lots of it.

All you need to be in the raffle is level 25-- it doesn't get any higher biggrin.gif

my question is :

With the event running until Jan 1 what do we do with all the snow?, I like my fort as is

and am not interested in deleting and restarting.

We aren't getting any new items and room is ( as previously stated) at a premium.

It seems like an awful lot of snowballs to throw-----

thanks biggrin.gif

and yes, lot of snowballs to throw!

I keep having to repair mine.,

but, I guess it's a game and you keep throwing at each other till someone loses or else your mom calls you for dinner.

Is there a max exp? I finally got level 25 but my exp is at 98.

98 seems to be IT.

So I did some number crunching, and realized that the best HP deal per square is the Tall Ice Tower, which gives you 6 HP per square (as each tower takes up one square). This slightly edges out Large Ice Keep, which has 20 HP spread across 4 squares, averaging to 5 HP per square.

Now, there's 16 squares to each side, meaning there's a total of 256 squares on the board (16 x 16). If you build a tall ice tower on each one, that would give you a total of 1536 HP (256 x 6), which is therefore the maximum possible HP.

...of course, it would COST 1536 snow to build that many towers, not including repairs along the way, so whether or not anyone will actually test this..... xd.png

Am I the only one who noticed the green banner says "alleciance" and not "allegiance"? I noticed that a little bit ago while I was upgrading my fort :u

Anyone have a picture of what the large dragon sculptures look like once they have been hit? Or does the art not change for them?

I'm at 0/286 and my sculptures look the same way as always smile.gif

Same goes with the other decorations I have, it seems, except the poor kitten xd.png

Hi, just wondering - does anybody know what the max number of accumulated snowballs is?

I don't know, but at this moment I have 407 left.

Still unsure, how I'm wanting it.

ETA: I was at 558 lately

Edited by Zeldarax

So I did some number crunching, and realized that the best HP deal per square is the Tall Ice Tower, which gives you 6 HP per square (as each tower takes up one square). This slightly edges out Large Ice Keep, which has 20 HP spread across 4 squares, averaging to 5 HP per square.

Now, there's 16 squares to each side, meaning there's a total of 256 squares on the board (16 x 16). If you build a tall ice tower on each one, that would give you a total of 1536 HP (256 x 6), which is therefore the maximum possible HP.

...of course, it would COST 1536 snow to build that many towers, not including repairs along the way, so whether or not anyone will actually test this..... xd.png

Tall ice towers do give the most HP, but the large ice keep is more snow-efficient. The ice towers have a 1:1 snowball:HP ratio whereas the large ice keep is 4:5. wink.gif

TJ's general statement and Socky's workings.

I'm at 0/286 and my sculptures look the same way as always smile.gif

Same goes with the other decorations I have, it seems, except the poor kitten xd.png

Would it be possible to get an image of the crippled kitten? xd.png

Aww, sorry, I repaired my fort because I wanted to change some details there xd.png

But here, I found it in my history, hope it works biggrin.gif

user posted image

Aww, sorry, I repaired my fort because I wanted to change some details there xd.png

user posted image

OH ! That's TRAGIC...

I must go protect my kittehs....

user posted image

NNNOOOOO!!! Not the kitty!! wink.gif

Has anyone else noticed that the appearance of damage to their fort does not seem to be in proportion to the loss of HP. Sometimes I am down 30 or more HP and can hardly tell where the damage is. Other times I will only be down 12 or so and will have appearance of great destruction. And it always seems to be the same area of my fort that takes the hits -- one ice arch and one ice spike always get hit and then sometimes one of the towers. Nothing else has ever been damaged as far as I recall.

Edited by purplehaze

I'm wondering about the badges changing color. I reached the maximum level but mine looks the same. Anyone have any information they can share?

EDIT- Nevermind. There was most likely just a lag there, since I leveled too fast.

Edited by Silent_Vampire

Have any of the mobile (specifically iPhone) users figured out how to delete items?

I know for PC users all you have to do is double click them, but that doesn't seem to be working with the mobile version, unless I'm doing it wrong. I'm just afraid I'll get stuck with a messy fort since I have no way of deleting current items. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated (:

Have any of the mobile (specifically iPhone) users figured out how to delete items?

I know for PC users all you have to do is double click them, but that doesn't seem to be working with the mobile version, unless I'm doing it wrong. I'm just afraid I'll get stuck with a messy fort since I have no way of deleting current items. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated (:

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way to delete items on mobiles. sad.gif

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way to delete items on mobiles. sad.gif

Aw man, that's a shame. I guess the mobile users drew the short stick this year. At least we can still add items. Guess I'll just have to pull a rabbit from the hat & make do with what I have. Thank you for replying so soon. Merry Christmas! smile.gif

I think there still might be some bugs, for some reason my fort has over 1300 HP and it definitely should not have that much. http://dragcave.net/holidays13_fort/Ithil92

Also, I can't delete items and whenever I try to drag an item somewhere, it multiplies.

Not sure what should I do now.  huh.gif

i have the multiplying problem, too, but i'm not sure what triggered it or why it stopped. luckily it was just my fountains biggrin.gif

I'm at level 25 and I can no longer edit my forts. I cannot add or remove any, which is upsetting because I wanted the snow dragons ... Is this a bug or is there a reason for why this is happening? Everything was fine before ...