PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

UPDATE:

I no longer need a Dino or CB Blusang for my giftee, but if anyone comes across a "spare" 3 or 4G stairstep Shimmer or CB Metal I could sure use that... It's the last request on my giftee's list.  Thank you to all who helped or even offered to help... Everyone has been most generous!

Still getting offers for the Dino... Thank you everyone!!! The Dino is no longer needed, but if someone has a CB Metal or a 3 or 4G Shimmer that's just "lying around" wink.gif my giftee would really like to adopt one of those smile.gif Again, thank you for all the previous help.

Edited by Ldyfsh

I need help

Forum name: DragonNighthowler

Dragons Needed:

1. Second gen Silver with Female Silver and Male Shadow Walker.

Are you Willing to trade for it? YES!

1. Silverswap with male CB Silver and whatever female you wish except another silver, and gold.

Edit; Thank you very much!! biggrin.gif

Edited by DragonNighthowler

I need help

Dragons Needed:

2. Gold Shimmer from any lineage except Isomanic X Lumina and Angelight Goldenpearl X White

1. Silverswap with male CB Silver and whatever female you wish except another silver, and gold.

2. Tradelink with three metallics.  One 6th gen silver, and 2 5th gen tinsels, for a single shimmer egg. smile.gif

check yer inbox for the shimaroo

nothing needed in return

Edited by Red2111

I need help

Dragons Needed:

I'm dumb. I wanted to try to breed the 2nd gen Silver for you, but I somehow misread "Shadow walker" as "Cavern Lurker". Now I have a 2nd gen Silver from my only CB female Silver and a Cavern Lurker. Funny thing is, I almost bred her with a Shadow walker, but then I thought "No, don't! They need one from Cavern Lurker!"

As I said, I'm dumb xd.png

So, if anyone is in grave need of a 2nd gen Silver for their giftee, just PM me. Otherwise I have no problem with keeping it, as I like the pairing and it is the first 2nd gen Silver I have ever bred.

Thanks a lot!

Now I have two nicely, short gen tinsels. Does anyone need them for Secret Santa? Drop me a PM. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IfEqw

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6maE7

Claudii, know the feeling! xd.png

Has happened to me before. tongue.gif

Thanks a bunch for trying, tho. I know many generous people have been trying, but these metallics...

Edited by DragonNighthowler

Egglocked. Waiting for trade offers. *sighs* I can help with breeding for anyone once I'm free. The catching will have to wait. Stupid silver trophy >:C

I need help

Forum name:Drogonhe1

Dragons Needed:cb blusang, cb green copper

Are you Willing to trade for it? yes of coure! i have a cb winter and purple dino

i try to help get those for you, I just got one of the cb blusang for my giftee, so I sure I can get another one.

i try to help get those for you, I just got one of the cb blusang for my giftee, so I sure I can get another one.

I already sent them one biggrin.gif

Somebody was looking for a CB Vine and I've just found one in the AP. Anyone interested?

Edit: Reabandoned it. wink.gif

Edited by The_Imago

Somebody was looking for a CB Vine and I've just found one in the AP. Anyone interested?

I think it's DangerDragon needing CB Vine(s) for their giftee.

Also, my 2nd bundle has arrived savely with my giftee, fulfilling wish 1 and 5! Joy was spread on both sides! laugh.gif

LkUk2 and xE0F2 love their new home!

Now to see if I can aquire the contents for my last parcel.... rolleyes.gif

I guess it was me, but i don't need it for giftee anymore; she/he got 3 CB Vine hatchies

I need help

Forum name: MyrrhDarkwing

Dragons Needed: An EG dragon with one or more post-2011 spriters' alts in its lineage, not picky on breed

Are you Willing to trade for it?: Sure! I'm not that great a catcher, but I can breed most anything on my scroll.

I've just sent a sibling of

this white with heart seeker alt to MyrrhDarkwing

also I've just picked up the most amazing hatchies from my wonderful Shroomy Santa. a really pretty even gen royal blue with silvers and sunsongs and a totally unexpected beautiful 3rd gen shimmer wub.gif

so I can now share the love and offer two varieties of 4th gen shimmers to help people with their giftees when she grows up- dragons permitting of course.

Unfortunately Armelias ghost didn't give me an egg today.

Edited by velvet_paw

Okay, my giftee just got a pack with her last three gifts. smile.gif I really hope that she likes what I got for her.

I still haven't heard from my own Santa though... argh, but I really shouldn't be so impatient. There is plenty of time left! ^^

I will regularly check the thread. Although I don't have anything super special on my scroll, I might be able to help out at some point - and I gladly will!

Does someone need Alt vine for her/him giftee?

PM me and say what you can offer for it.

I sent you a PM asking about lineage? I can breed most anything on ny scroll, but I'm not a great catcher. (The joy of playing on a phone, right?)

Oasis could you check on my secret Santa? I don't mind the wait at all but I just want to make sure they are still around.

I do love the idea of doing this again! I wouldn't mind just being a helper that helps by catching eggs for people xd.png

Bumping this from yesterday for Oasis to see wink.gif

One egg slot open, so if anyone needs something bred, all you need to do is ask. smile.gif

I still have not heard from my giftee or my gifter, although I am willing to wait to the weekend on hearing from the gifter.

My giftee, however, read the first message and has not opened the 2nd, 50 hours since the first one was sent, and 25 hours on the 2nd. Four of her 6 eggs wait for her, including 2 that are incuhatchable, about 4d12h now, with another 36 hours before they cannot be influenced.

I guess it's the fact that she read the first message and didn't say a word that really bothers me. dry.gif

One egg slot open, so if anyone needs something bred, all you need to do is ask. smile.gif

I still have not heard from my giftee or my gifter, although I am willing to wait to the weekend on hearing from the gifter.

My giftee, however, read the first message and has not opened the 2nd, 50 hours since the first one was sent, and 25 hours on the 2nd. Four of her 6 eggs wait for her, including 2 that are incuhatchable, about 4d12h now, with another 36 hours before they cannot be influenced.

I guess it's the fact that she read the first message and didn't say a word that really bothers me. dry.gif

I think Oasis sent her an email. If she doesn't answer soon you'll get a new giftee. There's already two people waiting on a spot in the thread, so we shouldn't have too many problems about that.

Just nabbed a CB Ice - if anyone needs it for their giftee, PM me and you can have it once it's off cooldown. No need to trade for anything smile.gif

Ahaha, cooldown. That's funny for an ice.

Ice claimed, will transfer it when it's off cooldown~

Edited by Enigmatron

I received my gift I believe, either that or that person was super generous with CB Blacks. I sent my giftee a PM late on the 7th hopefully they claim the eggs soon as they will hatch within the next 24 hours.

Edited by Bloodyrose13

I need help

Dragons Needed:

Edit; Thank you very much!! biggrin.gif

Just bred one. Sending teleport to your PM.

Waiting on jumpsnake to claim her present so I can get the one my Secret Santa sent me... rolleyes.gif