PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm just going to say right now, I love you guys. I currently have a ton of offers, people trying to send me 2G CB blacks in the hopes one will alt. I just have no more room! ^.^

The sharing going around here is really something special. I love when a community can get together and put something together like this. smile.gif

I received my gift I believe, either that or that person was super generous with CB Blacks. I sent my giftee a PM late on the 7th hopefully they claim the eggs soon as they will hatch within the next 24 hours.

Your giftee is one of those I had to email dry.gif We'll wait a bit longer and see if they show up.

Just wanted to put out a HUGE THANK YOU to delboy (and helpers!) for being so generous!! I came home from taking the husband to physical therapy (he just had a hip replaced) and found FOUR awesome items in the teleport link!

What a nice surprise and wave of good feelings to come home to!

biggrin.gif

On another note, I'm still searching for a 4th gen shimmer for my giftee, and willing to do anything I can to get one. Though thanks to velvet_paw for trying to help.

Just wanted to put out a HUGE THANK YOU to delboy (and helpers!) for being so generous!! I came home from taking the husband to physical therapy (he just had a hip replaced) and found FOUR awesome items in the teleport link!

biggrin.gif

On another note, I'm still searching for a 4th gen shimmer for my giftee, and willing to do anything I can to get one. Though thanks to velvet_paw for trying to help.

Tried mine for you, but got one big nothing.

biggrin.gif

Yeah, Jumpsnake... I think there are a lot of us looking for that 4G Shimmer... My giftee wants a stairstep and my only 3G is an EG. 😞. Oh well guess we'll keep looking... 😉

Yeah, Jumpsnake... I think there are a lot of us looking for that 4G Shimmer... My giftee wants a stairstep and my only 3G is an EG. 😞. Oh well guess we'll keep looking... 😉

I've a 3G stair, but its not grown yet and I don't have a mate. If I can get a mate in the month's time, I'll try breeding for you guys.

I've a 3G stair, but its not grown yet and I don't have a mate. If I can get a mate in the month's time, I'll try breeding for you guys.

Just let a Thunder pass me by because I thought that nobody needed it.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Just let a Thunder pass me by because I thought that nobody needed it.

Dang. Well, if you catch another, let me know. If I breed the little one and get a shimmer, I'll pass it along to someone in the thread, no trade needed. ^.^

Thank you so much to my Secret Santa for the awesome present! There was a little bit of a bottleneck since the PM came before jumpsnake claimed her transfer, but it's all sorted out now.

P.S. I don't know if you want your identity revealed, so I'll keep it secret for now. ninja.gif

I have two 3rd gen shimmers that come off cool down tomorrow... they haven't been very productive yet - but I can give it a shot if it will help! smile.gif

Edit - also - I have a pretty 3rd even gen black w/gold - does anyone need / want it??

http://dragcave.net/lineage/xx8tW

Edited by LadyAmlaruil2

Sent my giftee their present, and hopefully I can try to find something else they'd like. c: Also, a big, big, thanks to Oasis and PointOfOrigin for organizing this~ :D

I hate to sound greedy, since that's not what this event is about, but I have yet to hear from my gifter and was wondering if they had dropped out and/or hadn't read their PM?

biggrin.gif

Just wanted to say that due to general awesomeness of people, I was able to get a 4g shimmer for my giftee!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME SECRET SANTA I'VE EVER BEEN INVOLVED WITH I THINK!

Can't wait for a certain Cat to open their pm....

I hate to sound greedy, since that's not what this event is about, but I have yet to hear from my gifter and was wondering if they had dropped out and/or hadn't read their PM?

I was wondering the exact same thing. unsure.gif

I am in Oasis' half - just curious if my gifter is aware of me already?

Sent my giftee their present, and hopefully I can try to find something else they'd like. c: Also, a big, big, thanks to Oasis and PointOfOrigin for organizing this~ biggrin.gif

They read it. That's all I can see.

Glad you are having fun Jumpsnake xd.png

traumeule: you'll either have to PM Oasis or wait and ask her here once she shows up.

@ Denwayasha: You're not the only one that didn't recieve a gift yet. I'm in the same position. wink.gif

On another note: I managed to get my hands on each type of BSA dragon (CB or 2G PB) for my giftee. I'm hatching them now. Hope she'll like them.

Also: I have two CB green opal hatchies uninfluenced. If anyone needs one for its giftee, shoot me a pm.

Someone very generous gave me that silver egg for my giftee, so, PointofOrigin, you can remove me from the "I need help" list.

Thank you very much to everyone who is making this possible. smile.gif

I need help

Forum name:tjsweepers

Dragons Needed:paper

Are you Willing to trade for it?Yes, I have some 3rd and 4th gen tins and shimmers coming off CD soon or I can add you to my ND list. It wouldn't be made in time to be a gift here, but if the paper giver wants one...

Thank you 😃😀😄

They weren't on anyone's wishlist.

Thanks, i tried looking but started to go cross eyed at all the different requests. Maybe I'll send it off to the AP.

Thanks, i tried looking but started to go cross eyed at all the different requests. Maybe I'll send it off to the AP.

I know that feeling xd.png There's 180 lists there.

Thank you, everybody!!! I have been gifted four amazing dragons AND I've been gifted a cb ice for gifting when I couldn't find anything on my giftee's wishlist, so thanks again to all of the amazing people who made this possible and helped me!!! biggrin.gif

...Rudolph is back in the stables and I have taken my red Santa-coat off for this year so I can celebrate with my elves and cross out the last item on my list...

With a bit of trading and some insane catching luck I managed to get everything from my giftees Wish List and it has been happily accepted. Now I feel all warm and happy happy.gif

I honestly don't have time to stalk this thread, but if anyone is in danger of not having a gifter, do pm me with their list!

Turns out I have a 3G stairstep Tinsel.

If I can get a female CB Tan Ridgewing and a bit of dragon co-operation I can help out on the 4G front biggrin.gif

Just the Tan Ridgewing I currently have is...occupied for the next few weeks, I'm trying to help out Sock. xd.png

If anyone has one they'd be willing to trade, PM me, alright? /goes to stalk trade threads

I totally forgot Celestic was 3G

Edited by Enigmatron