PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks! The only Thuweds I have are like 107th gen. Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration. Slight. laugh.gif

First two gifts have been accepted by my giftee! laugh.gif

This little shiny one (female influenced) and someone really cool are very happy with their new home. smile.gif

Now I really hope my cave-hunting skills return to me and I can get this one elusive gift I totally want to get them. dry.gif

I might be able to breed a Silver x blue Neb checker, but I have only one pair to try with.

I can also breed 2nd gen Silvers (and Golds once they go off cooldown), so I'll try to help people out where possible.

Yep. smile.gif That was quick!

Egg is on its way to you! smile.gif

First two gifts have been accepted by my giftee! laugh.gif

This little shiny one (female influenced) and someone really cool are very happy with their new home. smile.gif

Now I really hope my cave-hunting skills return to me and I can get this one elusive gift I totally want to get them. dry.gif

I might be able to breed a Silver x blue Neb checker, but I have only one pair to try with.

I can also breed 2nd gen Silvers (and Golds once they go off cooldown), so I'll try to help people out where possible.

Ohhh, I'm jealous of your giftee.

Removed Saramy.

I need help

Forum name: milkaq

Dragons Needed: 2nd gen Thunder from Goldwinged SnowAngel

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes, of course

To bad i don't own Cb SnowAngels, sigh....

I need help

Forum name: Evolette

Dragons Needed: Dino(s). Any color but red (have already given that). Multiples would be really appreciated. <3

Are you Willing to trade for it? A CB Golden Wyvern, anyone? PM me, please (if you're willing to give me one or *gasp* two for free, I'll wuv you forever wub.gif). Thanks! biggrin.gif

EDIT: I'm egg-locked, so I'd appreciate hatchies. Thanks!

Edited by Evolette

First two gifts have been accepted by my giftee!  laugh.gif

This little shiny one (female influenced) and someone really cool are very happy with their new home.  smile.gif

Now I really hope my cave-hunting skills return to me and I can get this one elusive gift I totally want to get them.  dry.gif 

Thank you so much Shroomlet! smile.gif

and my giftee has accepted this little guy and this slightly soggy present happily too.

hopefully I'll be able to catch and breed many of the other things on their list -dragons permitting.

I'd be happy to help anybody that needs lineaged dragons for their giftee.

my male gold is spoken for, but i could try my CB male silver

Edited by velvet_paw

I need help

Forum name: Evolette

Dragons Needed: Dino(s). Any color but red (have already given that). Multiples would be really appreciated. <3

Are you Willing to trade for it? A CB Golden Wyvern, anyone? PM me, please (if you're willing to give me one or *gasp* two for free, I'll wuv you forever wub.gif). Thanks! biggrin.gif

EDIT: I'm egg-locked, so I'd appreciate hatchies. Thanks!

Added you.

And the same goes for me guys; if you need something poke me. I'll be glad to help.

I need help

Forum name: Ponystar17

Dragons Needed: CB Blue Opal, Seasonal, or (yeah right) Blusang.

Are you Willing to trade for it? Definitely, but I can't trade the White, Bronze Tinsel, or Gold eggs on my scroll. - they're gifts.

Had zero catching luck so far. sad.gif I've managed to breed something (the White egg) for my giftee, but I'd really like to give them more than one egg.

I need help

Forum name: Ponystar17

Dragons Needed: CB Blue Opal, Seasonal, or (yeah right) Blusang.

Are you Willing to trade for it? Definitely, but I can't trade the White, Bronze Tinsel, or Gold eggs on my scroll. - they're gifts.

Had zero catching luck so far. sad.gif I've managed to breed something (the White egg) for my giftee, but I'd really like to give them more than one egg.

Is your giftee online? I've got a CB Blusang that'll grow up in six hours that I can give you.

Hm, I was just wondering for how long I am supposed to hold the gift for the giftee?

I am a litte worried as my giftee has got a few dead eggs on her scroll and does not seem to be really active... my hatchie might grow up until she sees the PM I sent. Which would be a pity, since it's probably the best gift of those I intend to give. I'd rather gift it to someone else instead of it growing up on my scroll - so how long would you say should I wait for my giftee to pick up the hatchie? Is 24 hours enough? unsure.gif

I just caught a Tsunami by accident, it's on CD now, but if anyone needs one for their giftee, do pm me and I'll sent it once the five hours are over smile.gif on its way to a new home wink.gif Edited by blah

Hm, I was just wondering for how long I am supposed to hold the gift for the giftee?

I am a litte worried as my giftee has got a few dead eggs on her scroll and does not seem to be really active... my hatchie might grow up until she sees the PM I sent. Which would be a pity, since it's probably the best gift of those I intend to give. I'd rather gift it to someone else instead of it growing up on my scroll - so how long would you say should I wait for my giftee to pick up the hatchie? Is 24 hours enough? unsure.gif

I can't say if they've read their PM yet - you two are among Oasis's half. If she doesn't answer in two more days, however, you'll get another giftee.

So, I guess it's up to you to decide for how long do you want to keep your gifts.

I can't say if they've read their PM yet - you two are among Oasis's half. If she doesn't answer in two more days, however, you'll get another giftee.

So, I guess it's up to you to decide for how long do you want to keep your gifts.

Thanks for your input. smile.gif I was stupid enough not to track the PM I sent ... *facepalm* ... but I will wait as long as I can to give her a chance to respond.

I sended everything that I could, and now I can enjoy.And I can say to the person that I sended was realy happy.Sunsong x Balloon was pure win, same as and Solstice and royal blue biggrin.gif

And about my wishlist...I hope to I am not torturing my Secret Santa :x

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

I need help

Forum name: dhorne

Dragons Needed: 2nd gen Pink from Frill x Old Pink

Are you Willing to trade for it? Yes! Thank you smile.gif

I sent it and the PM has been read. So, your gifter is aware of you biggrin.gif

Can I just double check mine's been read, too? I'm a paranoid person. xd.png

Can I just double check mine's been read, too? I'm a paranoid person. xd.png

You are gonna have to ask Oasis for that smile.gif

You are gonna have to ask Oasis for that smile.gif

I know, I know, I was just wishful thinking she was on x3