TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Yes, my eggs also took their own sweet time to hatch! I thought I was the only one...I had them in 8 sites...

And I was surprised to find out that the names Spooky Clown, Spooky Candy, Scary Stalker and Scary Haunter weren't taken biggrin.gif

Edited by Mondat

I named mine Ominous Music and Bewared.

I love this s1 and can't wait for adults. Tomorrow won't come soon enough!

(Although I'll be sleeping when they adult ;_;)

I don't think it's that easy to get an extra CB Halloween egg like you say. I personally gift one of mine and one is up for trade, but I want to have CB Silver or Gold for it (I saw some trades and woah, I would never trade a CB Halloween for a 6th gen Shimmer/Tinsel?! You can get such a Shimmer/Tinsel for free if you ask the right people). You can get CB Halloweenies only at Halloween in comparison.

And it's not about shortage of getting bred eggs. It was my first Halloween and I was happy I could get 2nd gens, but still, I prefer to have my own CBs I can breed.

So freezing a CB Halloween which you cannot breed anymore is not an option for me especially when I know I can possibly get a messy one from the AP 1 year later, for freezing.

But well, different people, different....

I dunno, I was just going by what I saw in the Holiday Trade Thread. Most people were asking for 2nd gen Halloweenies of specific lineages. Well, that's what I observed, anyway.

Eh, I don't even have the heart to freeze normal draggies (I flipping love both stages of the bluna hatchling sprites and definitely have enough to breed from, I just...always let them grow up.) I may not be the best to try to defend that scroll goal.

4d 23h. Soon.

Mine hatched fine too, except I had to ER them due to lower amount of views than usual.

Tempted to Er them, but dang the s2 sprites are lovely. <3

I'm just hoping mine gender correctly, i didn't have enough male pinks... need to fix that before next year -sagenods-

I don't think it's that easy to get an extra CB Halloween egg like you say. I personally gift one of mine and one is up for trade, but I want to have CB Silver or Gold for it (I saw some trades and woah, I would never trade a CB Halloween for a 6th gen Shimmer/Tinsel?! You can get such a Shimmer/Tinsel for free if you ask the right people). You can get CB Halloweenies only at Halloween in comparison.

And it's not about shortage of getting bred eggs. It was my first Halloween and I was happy I could get 2nd gens, but still, I prefer to have my own CBs I can breed.

So freezing a CB Halloween which you cannot breed anymore is not an option for me especially when I know I can possibly get a messy one from the AP 1 year later, for freezing.

But well, different people, different....

Yes, I've also checked the Metallic trading thread and was amused at the Shimmers offered for CB '13 'weens - 6gen and up - I breed and either AP my long-lined Shimmers or trot them over to the Take&Leave thread. I just think a freshly-released CB Halloween is worth more than a loooong-lined Shimmer or Tinsel.

until now, everything is going great with my eggs.

But there HAS to be a thing, maybe an alt or hatching problems or something like that-it would be to easy without such a thing.

I didn't have any problems hatching my Halloween eggs and they hatched on time and I didn't need to ER them. With all the fansites under a very heavy load, I automatically add them to a couple extra sites but watch them for sickness. With so many of the same looking egg, sickness isn't nearly as likely to happen (none of mine got sick), but I'm not going to risk losing them by assuming they're safe either. As soon as I started back filling their empty egg nests with regular eggs from the biomes and AP, the regular eggs got sick because they are so many people refreshing their additional fansites too. So now I cut back to less than my regular number of fansites and most of the sickness will stop. It's just part of the nuances of the game that make it more interesting. Figuring out the best and most expeditious way to get to your goal, that is. IMHO.

Have a great day today as you enjoy your new hatchlings and as we all wait to see the new adults! Soon, would be super. xd.png

Edited by PrairieStead

*Pokes TJ's hatchies*

Another 18 hours before you can grow up? But I want to see the adults now! How can 3 days seem so long?

*Pokes TJ's hatchies*

Another 18 hours before you can grow up? But I want to see the adults now! How can 3 days seem so long?

lol my thoughts exactly xd.png

Hrrm. I had to work around it but I did manage to name one of my stalkers Radon.

Is it weird when you have in-jokes with yourself? To be fair, my brother would get it as well. xd.png

I think we broke the cave.

It sure feels like it sometimes. The Cave crashed 3 times on me in the first 16" of the release. And the lag is still evident. Soooo many of us enjoying the event! Maybe we should get some dragons out to start peddling. LOL

only around 17 more hours till tj's dragons can grow up. im so excited biggrin.gif

I havnt even bothered to put my eggs in a clicksite yet. wait till 4 days so even if they veiwbomb they will have a great chance of hatching.

Surprisingly, the ones I caught last were the first to hatch. Anyway, they are all named and happy on my scroll. I couldn't resist naming one Throwaway Ferrari even though I'm not planning on freezing it. laugh.gif

Really, mine weren't that stubborn. I incubated them and put them in Silvi's, DragHatch, and the Allure of Neglected Dragons around 4d 9 or so hours and they hatched on time.

Sheesh grow up already! I don't think I can wait 16 more hours to see the adults... D:

hi i was discharged from the hospital yesterday and realized about the Halloween eggs

are they still being released? i would like to catch some if i can...

Really, mine weren't that stubborn. I incubated them and put them in Silvi's, DragHatch, and the Allure of Neglected Dragons around 4d 9 or so hours and they hatched on time.

Sheesh grow up already! I don't think I can wait 16 more hours to see the adults... D:

I didn't know draghatch was back!!! *flails happily*

hi i was discharged from the hospital yesterday and realized about the Halloween eggs

They're no longer being dropped in the cave, but if you're lucky, you might manage to get one of the AP.

If not, all you can do is wait until next October and get a bred egg.

If you can't find one in the AP, go search around some of the gifting and trading threads. I know that someone posted that they had an extra egg that they wanted to give to someone with none in the Departure Thread. Good luck on recovery and in getting an egg!

I would check some of the trading and give away threads too, a few people caught extra and are still giving them away.