TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Wasn't there a dragon movie where the dragons eat ash? "Reign of Fire", was it?

The adult sprites like awesome!

White & flame colors...I think they might look good with Blacks(everything goes with Black haha), Crimsons, Olives, Coastal Waverunners and Red Dorsals...hmmm....

Honest to god..spoiled by looking at TJ's dragons but, probably my favourite Halloween dragon to date! SO AWESOME!

blink.gif

Quite pretty, but my daughter has a phobia about dying in a fire, she's going to freak when she reads the description. Wonder if she'll keep hers?

Lovely dragons! *goo* Good thing I made sure to catch some of them. Well done, spriters.

I just got the name Whulo Thuwed (Grave Dragon in Saurian) and The Grave Dragon (This name is up for trade, PM me if you would like to offer).

BUT I have PM'd TJ09 telling him I only took it so that no one else would and that he can take it off me if he wants.

Since Rhamjkedo Thuwed (Brimstone Dragon), doesn't belong to him I assumed some one might take Whulo Thuwed and not let him have it so I i'm just holding the name for him since he's asleep.

Hopefully he see's my PM and takes the name smile.gif

blink.gif

Quite pretty, but my daughter has a phobia about dying in a fire, she's going to freak when she reads the description. Wonder if she'll keep hers?

Your daughter has pyrophobia too? :| Its not fun huh? *has it as well*

and while im not too fond of the description..O.O Its not like ill be reading it everyday...;|

I like their description, it's original and different! Females look better than males, male wing looks strange for me ^^'

...I'm also excited to see the Spriter's Alts for them. o:

Those are some beautiful dragons, Aangs-sister you have outdone yourself, the pattern on the wings is purely amazing, truly an old school design, and even in my dreams i could not do something so beautiful.

Thank you and TJ so much for bringing us those beautiful dragons.

I like the color scheme and the intricate pattern on the wings. But the male's legs look way too thin. The female looks great ^^

These markings oh dear god, they remind me of burned paper, even though I can see faces. *hugs pixels so hard*

Named mine after cryptids. d: Same with CB Lurkers but I have only two.

Pretty dragons. smile.gif I was hoping for something super scary like the black marrows, but the female especially is very nicely done.

Those guys are beautiful! Must hoard!!!

ETA: Xadika@ Just go to the first page of this thread- they are in TJ's post.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

On the first page of this thread.

Heheh, derp! Thanks a lot! biggrin.gif They are beautiful!