TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I'm probably the only one hoping it ISN'T Slenderman based. I'm a little tired of him by now to be honest.

No, no you aren't. This kid at my school is obsessed with Slenderman, and it's gotten so annoying it's not even funny.

...is it just me or the new hatchling really resembles Slenderman?!? Hahah!

The event was amazing, like always! I happily got 5 Slenders.. I mean... new eggs - can't wait until they grow up.

Also, I've never been very fond of trick or treating, but this year the sprites were so amazing I had to catch them all, props to the artists!

I thought the SAME THING! When I read the description the first thought I had was "its a Slender Man Proxy... and its watching me..."

The wall is gone and here I was hoping to get more hunting in sad.gif Maybe I'll get some low time rares instead

Just 1 more day until we can see the Adult yay!

If this is a Slenderman based dragon, it will make my life.

If this is a Slenderman based dragon, it will make my life.

Yeah, it would make my life too~

Can not wait to see the adults, my eggs will hatch around midnight once I incubate. I wish I had extra room for eggs in the AP xd.png

Slenderman doesn't have any eyes though, and these hatchies clearly have eyes.

Slenderman doesn't have any eyes though, and these hatchies clearly have eyes.

Agreed. The colors remind me of candy corn, or perhaps fire. The description makes me think gargoyle, so maybe they're some sort of demon-related dragon?

All of the Halloween eggs that were in the AP just hours ago are suddenly gone o_O

Edit - I think they've been shoved behind the low time eggs, since the eggs I bred from one of my female Marrows yesterday are still all unowned xP

Edited by Wahya

All of the Halloween eggs that were in the AP just hours ago are suddenly gone o_O

Edit - I think they've been shoved behind the low time eggs, since the eggs I bred from one of my female Marrows yesterday are still all unowned xP

Noooo, where did the AP Halloween eggies goooo!??? ohmy.gif Maybe this will mean they trickle out over the next few days, and people who are currently egg-locked with new '13 eggs will still be able to catch a few more?

I *love* the new dragons so far -- the foil-wrapped-chocolate-candy eggs, the curly-tailed hatchies, the canine/feline build, the unsettling descriptions, the candycorn colors...

MUST COLLECT ALL THE CANDYCORN. MOAR CANDYCORN! *clutches new eggies possessively*

Yeah, it just sucks for me xd.png I grabbed the new eggs not long after they were released, so I thought I'd have an advantage (since I'll be unlocked not long after midnight) to search for a couple lineages I was looking for xd.png Now it'll be much harder.

isn't the halloween pumpkin basket badge on your scroll supposed to change to a basket with candy in it after you've collected all the treats?

Shoot.... I was out all night for Halloween, and missed the eggs.... :/

Weee! Less than 3 hours until my eggs hatch!

I'm hoping the wall of Halloween eggs come back to the AP, but if not, look at all of those super low time eggs!

Will be a fun hunt regardless!

Oy, this Halloween, I'm so in debt, it's not even funny. Ah well, I got some dragons, eggs will be set to hatch in a few hours and I can load up on more dragons. Yeah.

I hope these dragons aren't based on anything and are just creepy, cool, and interesting on their own accord.

i dunno why, but ive personally started calling them trick or treat dragons???? which doesnt really make sense but whoops whatever

i personally dont see slenderman in them, they look more like candy corn to me!! im really glad they dont appear to be jack o lantern based, actually - i was kind of worried about even more pumpkiny dragons, haha.

i hope theyre candy themed somehow!!

I hope these dragons aren't based on anything and are just creepy, cool, and interesting on their own accord.

I agree; I like Slenderman and all but I don't want the dragons to be a reference. I want them to be individual. And I think the staring thing is interesting, but not quite the same. But then again, I don't see the candy corn either. xd.png

(Instead of typical Halloweeny names, Herk and I are planning a naming scheme together. She said that the hatchies reminded her of the German National Football team, so we're naming ours after the players.)

All these low-time eggs in the ap are killing me! I can't stay out and I see all these ridgewings flying by! Gah!

*headdesk*

So, I know for a fact I'll be freezing a hatchling..... I can't stop going to the first page, they are SO CUTE!!!!

Mine will hatch in less than 12 hours ~ and I can't wait to see the adults on these little ones (I just love the colors - but they've competition with the Marrows and Male Vampires for who's my favorite Halloween overall)

Mine will hatch in 2 hours....

And I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but they sort between Cavern Lurkers, and Harvest Dragons.

The halloween dragons aren't sorted normally, they are sorted as halloween, and the year they were released.