TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

They are so cute cannot wait for them to grow I have 13 now have 19 Hatchies that I will be getting later

When I see the egg, I feel remembered to the cat in the fairytale "Alice in Wonderland". Because of the grin, and this cat also grins...

And then these "always staring". The fairytale-cat has very spooky, staring eyes.

So maybe they make a complete colour change and turn into soething like the Alice-in-Wonderland-Cat?

I also immediately thought of the Cheshire cat's grin upon seeing the eggs, and the initial Egyptian cat-type appearance of the cats solidified this, although at the moment, they look rather fox-like to me.

Glad to see that there are others making this connection and wondering about this.

But if the adults are anything like the quality/beauty of the egg and hatchies, I expect these to be among my favorite dragons, whatever they turn out to be.

Aw! Then I'll have to wait til tomorrow to see themmmmmmmmmmmmmmwhinnnne!!!! Dern!

4d 12h at 4pm EST. 4d at 4am EST. So around 4 to 5am they'll grow up.

I won't be able to stay up that late o.o At least when I wake up they will be all grown up.

if i haven't said this before, i love the new halloween eggs and hatchies. my eggs are all hatching now and i had originally missed the s1 sprite, so kudos to the spriter.

waiting for the adult sprite is killing me....11 hours left at this point.

excellent event guys! the treats were well done. i really enjoyed the stories and fortunes! my favorite was something about magis and corndogs. forgot the exact wording though.

*bounces at TJ's hatchlings* 11 hours! Comeon Comeon Come ooonnn *pokes clock*

.... Wait, that's like 1:30am my time. Grrrrrr.

I have only 8 CB hatchlings so 4 CB pairs but at least I got some. And I'm so happy that the Shadow Walker descended from Alt Sprites accepted her mate so now I have another lineaged metallic pair to add to my slowly growing list. *cuddles her favorite pair*

I wish I had gotten more than four now... (giving away 3).

I wish I had gotten more than four now... (giving away 3).

Well I saw a 2013 Halloween in the AP. There might be a few more in there somewhere.

sadly i only participated for a day of the halloween fun ot get my bade and didn't really collect any items for my candy basket, but it was fun and i want these guys to become adults already.

I think they look like Candy Corn. Maybe because i didn't get any this Halloween... sad.gif

I'm excited, One of mine is due to hatch anytime now and the others sometime in the next day or so. *squee* I'm so happy that I was able to complete my Halloween goals! The only thing I didn't get was an adult Female and Male Zombie, but everything else was a slam dunk! biggrin.gif

I'm going to focus on getting some nice CB's in the coming year to pair with the 2013 Halloween dragons, along with some PB's of course. wink.gif

This Halloween event was awesome! I loved the carnival and wanted to add that Madam Zena's last prediction came true for me. I didn't avoid purple and I paid for it. >~O;

I believe I also got all of the treats. Unless there was a Scorpion? I missed that one. unsure.gif

Thanks for such a lovely Halloween TJ and spriters. happy.gif

All my halloween eggs have hatched now, though I had to put them on 8 different hatcheries! Can't wait to see what the adults look like.

I just noticed that the hatchie description rhymes!

Can't wait to see the adults. ;u;

They look like little llamas to me right now. xd.png

That's so funny! I was thinking the same thing!

They remind me of the llamas on DeviantArt. laugh.gif

Hopefully, we'll get to see the adults soon!

Edited by BrightStarBella

That's so funny! I was thinking the same thing!

They remind me of the llamas on DeviantArt. :lol:

Hopefully, we'll get to see the adults soon!

That is precisely the reason why I thought they looked like llamas. XD